The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, he did feel his fear resurfacing from the hazy waters of despair he cast himself in after he saw the look on the dolls' faces.

They rose up on unsteady legs one by one, heaving and giggling to each other in contrast to their silent, stoic selves beforehand. A blush seemingly crept across their entire bodies, he could feel the heat radiate from their flushed forms form where he lay, liquid secreted from different orifices in their aroused state.

Some where dripping so much from their vagina's it soaked the floor around them, others leaked from their breasts regardless of size and others broke out into what appeared to be sweat -- or whatever replicated such function.

The Amazonian bimbo, who had been one of the dolls to carry him into the room, picked him up with a hungry grin, her heated breath tickled his skin and caused all nine of his dicks to stiffen up.

She then took him to the balcony and then, suddenly, tossed him over the edge into the sea of flesh below, like he was at a rowdy rock concert.

Phil embraced the brief free fall before impacting into soft, slick flesh.

The dolls looked at him in silent disbelief for a second, and then the crowd surged and he was engulfed among their numbers.

The feeling of being crushed between dozens of voluptuous bodies wasn't a new sensation at this point, but now Philip had more erogenous zones than before.

He'd wince and moan when one of his plethora of penises was caught between fat, thighs, breasts and arms, his cocks still sensitive having yet to receive the freedom to ejaculate. The torture was made more unbearable by the unmistakable feeling of Cecilia continuing to pound her hips down on his real dick, her tightening folds suffocating the shaft trapped deep inside them and the feeling of warmth when she inevitably ejaculated on his literal rock hard cock.

In his limbless state, Phil was passed around like a community sex toy or a beach ball in a party. A different sensation overcame his genitals before he was whisked away to another group of increasingly lustful ladies.

He'd feel legs pincer a cock between their soft thighs as their slits drifted up and down the length of his rod, the glistening vulva embracing him like the drooling lips of an impatient kiss. Next moment he'd feel a cock wrapped up in a coffin of firm breasts, slick with shameless enthusiasm as wandering tongues poked and prodded the head poking out between their mounds.

A vortex of wet tongues swarming his sensitive penis, half a dozen hands gripping a single cock and twisting around the throbbing pole, an assembly of hot breathed lips pressed against his, winding tongues exploring the inside of his gums or if there wasn't enough room, they press against any unclaimed patch of skin to suckle and taste their beloved captive.

At one point, his head was caught under another doll's nethers for quite some time, her viscous juices ever flowing outwards down his throat as her humid pussy was pressed quite roughly against his own mouth. In this position, her thick ass was positioned so that the phallus on Phil's forehead was nestled snugly between her cheeks. With an intense control no human could possibly replicate, the doll's ass drew the quivering rod deeper between her buns where it tightened and firmly sandwiched the shaft in the crack between the inflated rear. The doll began to grind on his face, maintaining her grip on his cock while her pussy smeared it's essence all over the lower half of Phil's face, marking his taste buds and his nose with her existence.

Thrown from doll to doll, with no regards to his wellbeing, Phil was spared no time to think, he could barely let out a scream anymore, his cocks hurt so much it was becoming too painful to process anything.

And as the horde was whipped into an even greater frenzy, the problem of sharing nine cocks between the few dozen or so dolls present continued to hamper their fun.

To resolve this, they decided to add more.

The shock of another cock being fused to his body broke through the chaos of agony he was in like a piercing light in darkness, followed by more, equally excruciating shocks as more and more were added.

Eventually, the dolls were beginning to run out of room and had briefly stopped to retrieve something. Minutes later, a dull click (the kind you feel when you crack your knuckles for instance) followed by another, and two more afterwards and Phil was aware that he could move -- no, FEEL! - his arms and legs at last.

It felt as though they were never gone in the first place and for a brief moment he felt the spark of life return again.

But it wasn't long before the dolls fixed more fake dicks to his arms and legs, the explosion of pleasure eroding his returning will every time.

It wasn't long before practically every part of his body felt like a giant erogenous zone, the wandering hands of his harem was like a wild fire spreading beneath his skin.

With his limbs returned to him, so did his courage and will to fight back, he felt he had regained some of the control he had lost as he struggled and swatted at the women around him, the multitude of dicks fastened to his body swaying in the movement like an erotic anemone.

But it didn't take the dolls long to show him that he never had control to begin with. With no visible effort they gripped his thrashing limbs and pinned him down, continuing to affix more phalluses to his exposed body parts while he gave a token resistance in response, giving up just as quickly as he began.

He felt frustrated that he couldn't do anything, the dolls didn't feel particularly strong so much as his body felt insignificantly weak in comparison. Though if the witch's goal was to ensure he'd be "serviced" no matter what then it'd make sense she'd make his body useless.

Pinned to the ground, he was defenceless as the dolls' groping hands explored every inch of his body with no end. He felt another dry orgasm come as the increasingly pulsing rhythm on his dicks indicated that Cecilia was about to come again. The orgasm came quicker than before since more and more cocks were added to his body, sharing the senses across each new appendage without any lag in information. Perhaps Phil's brain would have exploded had he been in his human body.

The orgasm kept building and building, and right as it hit the limit...

It kept going and going.

Phil panicked. He expected the feeling to subside like normal but it continued to intensify more and more.

Uncertainty getting the best of him, Phil screamed and as his voice escaped his lips, the white seed of his surrender surfaced from his penis.

All of them.

He rode out what seemed to be the longest orgasm in his life, the feeling of ejaculation amplified a hundredfold by experience numerous ejaculations simultaneously and from releasing after a lengthy build up. His cum streaked into the air, like a group of fountains going off at once, coating the horny spectator's in his filth.

His body felt weightless and adrift afterwards, like all the stress chaining him to earth had been cut loose and he was now free to soar away.

In his stupour he failed to notice that a deathly quiet had coveted the hall, the dolls now sat silently, staring at their master caked in his seed.

His taste, his scent, his warmth, it filled their minds and consumed their every waking thought. Their loins overflowed impossibly and their souls quivered as they stared at the face of the one they all loved more than life itself, smiling in delirium.

Just then, something cosmically unprecedented occurred.

The order Cecilia imparted on her dolls and forgotten to rescind; the order to never take Philip's penis inside their vaginas, was shattered. The overbearing lust of the dolls had reached tipping point and even overpowered the will of the one that should have been their indomitable master.

Losing all sense of self-control, the dolls gripped onto any of the now sensitive penises they could and impaled themselves on top of their beloved, screaming incoherent expressions of love in the meanwhile.

Forced out of the comfortable dream he had barricaded himself in, Phil had discovered the voice he thought he had lost when, one by one, each of the sensitive post-orgasm dicks was devoured by the starving snatches of his fervored hosts.

On top of the inhuman snugness, the inexorable flow of their feminine cream kept their flesh slick, sticky and, more noticeably, hotter.

His penises felt like they were being cooked, held firmly in a soft embrace as the flames of lust lapped at his nerves and set his mind ablaze.

The giggling gaggles of girls slammed down on his flesh with enough force to bruise, scattering their arousal as it leaked from their lower lips as they choked on cock or sprayed from the tender teats of their bursting breasts.

The deranged orgy continued unabated. The dolls now without restraint or interruption, now free to violate their host how they pleased had reduced him to nothing more than a glorified cushion, a throne of lust to relieve themselves with.

Hot fluids dripped and sprayed all over his body with such volume, Phil felt he was melting. The feeling of each doll's impossible narrow slits throttling his multitude of genitalia consumed his every conscious synapses, had he not been pinned down so thoroughly he would have thrashed and spasmed with each bounce of each girl's hips.

Though it didn't stop every orgasm that followed.

Now that the restraints keeping his semen in check were removed, his seed spilled forth in unnatural quantities, flooding the insides of his concubines with a white surrender. Every thrust, every squeeze any movement at all, little or sudden, was enough to draw out one orgasm after another.

And the hungry cunts would guzzle it all down greedily, pulsing around his shaft as if to draw out any remaining cum hiding in the uethra like a straw.

The dolls were as rough as they liked, they continued bullying his body as they violated him thoroughly, giving him little time to breath and no time to rest.

Phil lay there as the orgy continued. Hours passed, and passed, and passed.

Some dolls would collapse to the floor, twitching and muttering with a broken grin plastered to their face only to be replaced by another hungry lover. Some dolls stayed down, a pool of cloudy liquid congealing at their crotches. Others hadn't had enough and would rise again on shaky legs to shake their hips on top of Phil's body

Ass cheeks and tits dominated his sight with the occasional blushing beauty coming in for a sloppy kiss, smearing her tongue inside and outside his mouth.

All in all, Phil lost track of himself and must have blacked out at some point because when his focus returned, he was unburdened by a woman's weight, surrounded by unconscious beauties, soaked in secretions both his and theirs.

Time had remained ignorant of his pleas, and he ignored it's passage in turn. The orange hue of twilight enveloped the estate, the innocent chirping of birdsong roused Phil's tired mind, it was as if everything was a dream in that moment.

He could have believed it, had he not used his eyes. But the sight of his surroundings brought with it a tiring foreboding.

Phil, though free of the dolls' affections, could still feel the presence of Cecilia, clinging to his penis like a lustful phantom, her pulsing pussy refused to rest and only served to make his dick feel sore.

As he examined his surroundings he noted that some of the false penises had come off of him, laying around him or trapped inside the womanhood of those around him plugging up a reservoir of cum within their sated wombs.

He made an attempt to remove the rest but his body ached all over and he only felt as though he was jacking off when he tried to grasp one so he stopped.

Lying there peacefully he barely registered to sound of a heavy door, groaning loudly as it swung open until the thing was almost fully agape.

When he finally looked over he froze and perhaps more out of reflex than command, his body began crawling away from the giant doll emerging from the basement.

The face, modelled after Cecilia's retained an impassive glare but the magenta eyes, locked onto his battered form, screamed out boundless fantasies of lust.

She stalked over the graveyard of sated libidos, her large breasts swaying with every step, moving at three times the speed Phil's nagging muscles could drive him in the other direction.

It was to no one's surprise then that she caught up, snagging his ankle and dragging him to the basement while he feebly kicked and scrabbled for purchase.

He tried holding onto the dolls but their skin was already oiled up with sweat and the like so his grip slipped without much challenge.

With little more than a tired whimper, Phil was picked up, the giant's arms wrapping around his torso holding him like a new teddy bear with his head nestled between her breasts and his sweaty skin sticking to her fatty folds as she enveloped him in her flesh.

Carrying him into the darkness as the basement door shut completely, Philip could only wait as he would inevitably experience a taste of the pleasure he would forever feel for the rest of his life.