All Comments on 'The Wolf and the Irish Woman'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 6 years ago
Part 2?

Would love to read what happens after the brothers stop fighting him...

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
A good story

I agree, it needs a part 2 or more. Has potential to go further if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Leave it be... no sequel required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story, but need to know what happens to them.

PeperePepereover 6 years ago
Lousy ending to a great story

You had me in your grasp until the fight with the brothers. That took away instead of adding to the story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
What a revelation

I’m sorry to say this is the first submission of yours I’ve read.

What a great story - perfect ending btw - that final scene served to illustrate the four characters as much as all the rest of the story. *****

I look forward to the rest of your (newly discovered to me) Literotica portfolio. Thanks for sharing (and thanks again to BlackRandl1958 et al for showcasing some great talent through events like Writers Go West).

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Like the story

Not happy with the ending. And I actually like cliffhangers! But I wish you would had extended it just a little farther, like Mike drinking coffee with the brothers or something and explaining what happened. THEN cutting it off right before he explained to Sophia she’s pregnant.

Other than that I really like it! Please right one or two more chapters!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Liked It, But...

Count me among those who want more resolution.Okay, they're not going to kill him, but there's still a lot of damage to beefy guys can do to one man!

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
That was a great story

But I agree with others that the ending went astray. 4* would have been 5 otherwise.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 6 years ago
The best of...

An unfortunately mediocre bunch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

A wolf!

Boyd Percy

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
98% of

a very good tale. Too bad the 2% at the end failed to bring it to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ending

I'm with the others, that ending was incomplete. Otherwise, an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I hope this as a first chapter and you write one possibly two more chalters. Thanks for taking the time to write and submit it.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Fantasy

The ending bother me after such gentleness and love.

catman71catman71over 6 years ago
hope its a start to a series

just something about henry makes me wonder ( some of the things he did and how he is ) and her two idiot brothers , they seem like fodder for continuation as well . great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want one!

1 cabin, 1 valley, 1 Henry, 1 Mike of my very own, maybe only 1 brother! 5 stars! I loved them all and I'll read any more you write about after but it was a happy ending so you don't need to

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachabout 6 years ago
Need a second chapter please!

Love this story but I need a chapter to wrap it up! Please!!

sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
I agree with BrazenPeach!

More Please!!! Even if it's only one more chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Dearest SteffiOlsen,

This is sweet and oh, so hot!

I'd love to see a few more chapters.

GG

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
I never used to like old western stories until I came to this site

I wish you would make a few new chapters for this one. It has many different directions it can go off in. You have given it a really good base to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

I love the way you write! This was sweet, romantic, and sexy. I would buy any book you wrote.

DanabooksDanabooksalmost 4 years ago
More...

I've read this a number of times, ends with a fist fight, well sort of... no discussion, just have to beat him up on general principles? She was caught riding him, they know him,obviously not being forced. Anyway, like in TT2 series, assumptions leading to blood shed. Why do I keep reading it? I love the backstory, the wolf, the recovery, the woman brave enough to say what she wants and the love story. I'd love to have a few more chapters..marriage, moving over the hill, the wolf going too, protecting the baby (s)... whatever would allow the relationship to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yet Another Story Without A Decent Ending

Good start, but as with many other stories on this site, the reader is left hanging for an ending. Why bother writing if you're not going to finish?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Lovely Story....

....but no conclusion. We can guess but which way was the author leaning. It's well written and the characters nicely developed. Please write a sequel.

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 3 years ago

You need to put an ending on this. It started good but needs an ending. Loved it otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love this but it needs another chapter -- a good ending !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story with a mouth-watering ending...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes I loved this story but it needs at least one or more chapters so that we can understand what happens with Mike and Sophia

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

I also enjoyed this story and I gave it 5 stars. But I do think a few more chapters would be great.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 2 years ago

This was the start of a good story. It's too bad it's unfinished .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love that most of the stories I've read in this site is an open-ended stories which give the readers the choice to imagine how they want to end the stories.

Personally, it helps my imagination to widen more and create my own ending.

Thank you for the wonderful story Author! I can imagine Mike being a rancher who rides his horse in the morning with his little daughter. And Sophia will be the one cooking for their breakfast after the morning horse riding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

incomplete, good start

DesertRat8080DesertRat808011 months ago

Unfortunately it's unfinished

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker10 months ago

I Think some body might be getting married !!! 👍👍😂👍🤷😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...