All Comments on 'The Wolf with the Red Roses'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
shisoshisoabout 7 years ago
Ugh

You did it again grabbed me by the hair and dragged me through a good journey now I'm out of breath

MangoGrooveMangoGrooveabout 7 years ago
Five stars - long but I couldn't stop reading

And now I want to read the sequel. That was hot, Chloe. Five stars from me. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved this story

Pictures were created in my head through your story, a very talented writer with an equally hornet mind. Would like to think a Chinese lady will one day cross my path or sheets!

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 7 years ago

this has got to be the hottest story Ive read on here in many a long day.So wonderfully erotic.Great writing,very many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoa

It grabbed me and wouldn't let go, had to read the whole thing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Hot, Hot, Hot and visualizing you even hot

RhodneyRhodneyabout 7 years ago
OMG

That is the best written, utterly best described, most expressive fuck I've ever read. It left me exhausted just reading it. (and that was before I started page 13)

Nothing, absolutely nothing I have read on Lit compares to this story.

Can I get an autographed print of it?

RhodneyRhodneyabout 7 years ago
Contest?

What contest. This story has center stage and all the others are piled out back in the alley.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaabout 7 years ago
Chloe the wolf

OMG, a hot little number that kept me up way past my bedtime. Enchanted once again by this gifted author. Someone needs to spank Chloe for binding our attention so tightly to her rich imagination!

Areala-chanAreala-chanabout 7 years ago
Five Stars

I'm always jealous of authors who can string sex scenes out across multiple LIT pages without it getting dull, and this one's pretty much a showcase of how to unleash on page 1 and just not stop.

Also, I don't know if it was deliberate or accidental, but the back-and-forth exchange on the last page that starts with, '"Can you meet me tonite?"' and continues down the page until it terminates with 'Yes' makes a beautiful triangle as each thought and response gets shorter and shorter, in a sense drawing an image of how fast Reagan's heart is beating right there on the page. I can't believe something like that happened by chance, so good on you for painting a literal picture for the reader with your words. I love seeing things like this in stories. :)

Five stars awarded, most jealously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Dear Chloe

I enjoyed thoroughly your stories, this one is great, and it's really nice to read into the character's mind, when you describe every thought. My only suggestion is that do not be too repetitive on those thoughts. We understand it comes from the inexperience and insecurities of Reagan, but after a while one just skips the paragraph with the repetitive ideas.

Thank you so much for your time and effort,

Voted 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Valentines?

A young whore selling herself for college money and a car. An old adulterer cheating on his wife for valentine's day and buying a mistress for four years.

Yeah...very romantic and just what I think about on V day...

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more!!

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sophisticated Port!!

Well written and very enjoyable.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
I agree with all the previous comments -- A well-written story

I also agree with the Anonymous comment "Valentines?" that it's not a story about people doing nice things. I don't like sadism and subservience so I don't normally read stories on that topic. I only read it because Chloe Tzang is the author.

I gave it five stars because it was very well written.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously.

Andrew's wife winks at her, and there is no follow up???

GilMorganGilMorganabout 7 years ago
Keep It Going

I've read a ton of these stories and this is brilliant

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much for the comments and rating votes

Thank you each and every one of you and answering some of the questions......

Seriously? Andrew's wife? - Well, I was already at 14 pages on LIT, which is waaaaay long and I ran out of time to write more. I left her for a sequel out there in the future somewhere. If there's an immediate follow-on after the contest is over, I think it's going to be all about Regan's llittle shopping trip for Nipple Clamps. Right now it's stand-alone, coz that's what LIT story competitions require.

Areala-Chan and that back-and-forth exchange on the last page that starts with, '"Can you meet me tonite?"' and continues down the page until it terminates with 'Yes' making a beautiful triangle with words. - Yes, that was deliberate and I kind of meant it pretty much as you interpreted it. :)

The Anonymous comment "Valentines?" and Lue's comment - well, yes, that was the way it was written. But Andrew's not exactly cheating (Pamela's comment on Andrew's new toy and the wink...should imply that) and Regan was busy giving her all for Andrew anyhow - the sugar daddy thing is icing on the cake for her as I think the story implies. Anyhow, no long-winded delving into the female pysche here, but there's a reason stories like 50 Shades are so popular with female readers :) it's a common little fantasy - 50 million odd sales of 50 Shades should tell you that.

fifty5fifty5about 7 years ago
I don't like BDSM, but...

... this srory took hold of me and gripped so tight it hurt!!

Good writing Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pain is not my thing

I'd never do it, and I generally dislike even reading about it. Great story, great writing, my disclaimers notwithstanding. Keep writing. You've got stories to tell.

Daydreamer723Daydreamer723about 7 years ago
I'm dripping! ! !

Please continue this story! You have left it open to so many possibilities. What is going to be in their contract? How far will he push her boundaries? How far is she willing to go? Is she a true pain slut? Then add in all the multiple characters. Wife-sub, Harry - dom in training, ex-sub, Lulu-sub, Regan-switch? maybe? Could be fun. If you keep going with the story it maybe should be moved to the BDSM category though. Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

Tremendous. Please continue with this story. So many places you can go with it. Pamela knows, doesn't she? Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job!

Your writing and pacing keeps improving. Your stories are the first ones I read, and are most likely to be reread.

JcarboJcarboabout 7 years ago
Foreplay....

Nice job...great use of metaphors, and the descriptive foreplay was outstanding. I need to spend more time with that on my stuff......IMO +5+

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 7 years ago
Great

We don't get many good stories from the woman's perspective on her first time. I've read a few of these from you, and they all get me fully erect. Thanks. I made it to through the sex on page 8 and will have to read the rest later.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 7 years ago
Pounded

Regan had her pussy pounded, yet she wants more. What a girl--what a pussy. I expected she'd be sore the next day and slow down, but she keeps on going like the Energizer Rabbit!

Anyway, it's a great first time story. I particularly liked learning the thoughts going through Regan's mind as she was seduced, then thoroughly fucked.

Good luck in the contest, and by the way, we'd like a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...this should win the Valentines contest. Now I have to read the rest of your work. TYVM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Writing Style

Fantastic once again! This is my first comment ever. I have been waiting for more chapters to complete your other stories ! Please continue your stories to completion! Again, well done and I hope there is more to this one.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
"I'm 18 and I like it."

Wonderfully presented for us. How can Ms.Wong be so right for Andrew. Regan will discover that earning her car will cost. I like the idea of her and Lulu serving Andrew and his friends during poker night

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

WOW!! There are some women that are just built for sex, it sounds like "Cleo" it one of us! I absolutely loved this submission from the girl's POV. You did an awesome job with your descriptions to the point I had to go "fix a little problem" after reading this! I have favorited you on this read alone and can't wait to read more of your work. Please, please keep writing!! I would love to see the rest of her and Andrew's story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm Embarrassed!

This isn't a story on a web site. It is the secret diary of my teen age daughter. I shouldn't be reading it at all. I am embarrassed! I came across the diary accidentally and despite the nagging little voice telling me "Give her privacy", I had to glance into it. I couldn't tear myself away. Now I know more about my daughter than I think I should know. I have to pretend however that I never saw it, and pretend that I don't have any idea of what she has been up to while out of the house. I can do it however, because I can see that my little girl has grown up.

My god, the things that she has been up to. I guess my planned parent-child talk about sex and relationships is beside the point now. I don't think that I can talk to her about relationships at all now, lest I inadvertently let it slip that I have read what she wrote. I only hope that I can put the diary back it the location that I found it with no sign that it has ever been disturbed.

Well written Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best writer on this site

The erotica is top notch but best of all, you now how to setup the situation. There is a lot of great build up, especially from the girls perspective. Usually your heroines tend to be virgins which makes their situation even more tense and you perfectly convey that nervousness. The idea of virginity is great in your writing because you fully exploit the stigmas that are associated with it, but you also use as point of conflict. Virginity as an ideal presents the heroine with conflicts around her own values i.e man v self, and values of others surrounding her like friends and family i.e man v society. Usually familial pressure from parents to remain chaste and other traditions present a great internal conflict with your heroines thus making their decisions feel more important and relevant to the reader. And of course the climax to all of it is amazing and outstandingly narrated.

Big fan of your other stories, Halies story is what first got me hooked to your writing but im really looking forward to Jeong Frosh Ball and your other story with Roundup and Blue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!...and then some!!

Before commenting, I REALLY would like to read another installment of "The Wolf with Red Roses"! I know you did 14 pages here, but a 2nd chapter is NEEDED! I have you in my top three now. You write soooo well and sexual and love all the dirty talk and the kissing, since I LOVE kissing.....You write soooo well that I can see the characters and feel it all, which does NOT happen very often. Great writer of erotic fiction! I am reading the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I loved this story and all your other one's as well, I look forward to part 2, and hopefully part 5 of Jeong Park's story

red_96vettered_96vetteabout 7 years ago
Expected nothing less from you, Chole

Another masterpiece from one of the best writers on this site! Great read, great story telling and the sex is over the top.

Tell your wussy partner to get over it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Once again a great story with good, solid and believable characters.

There is huge potential to add to this story but you have so many good story lines going it would be hard to choose only one to persue.

I really hope you are enjoying writing these stories as much as we enjoy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Howling Wolf

Chloe, this is everything erotica should be. Sexy, explicit, varied, smokin hot. Loved the fairytale theme. The relationship issues were solved rather too neatly, but it is a short story after all. I hope you find a publisher. I would much rather see this as a movie than that awful 50 Shades rubbish. True erotica, not abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More?

Your stories are amazing. Please, can you make this a series?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 7 years agoAuthor
More?

In response to requests, snd there've been a few, I'll write a follow on to tg his one. No promises on timing tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

I would love this to become a series..... but....finish Chinese Takeaway first (Please!)

You're just too good a writer! Thank you.

fifty5fifty5about 7 years ago
Finish one, please

OK this stops, but all of her college career is open for new episodes ...

I WISH YOU'D WRITE SOMETHING THAT COMES TO A CONCLUSION!!!

And how about writing the next chapter of Chinese Takeout my dear???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible

I could not stop reading....and I dont typically like long stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marvelous!

I was unable to put it down. Thanks.

randn51randn51almost 7 years ago
Amazing work

Thank you Chloe. I think this compares with Chinese Takeout as your best work. Truly a pleasure to read!

jennychengsubjennychengsubalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

I really think your 2017 stories have improved tremendously over your past work. I would love to see this one continue into a series too. I hope I don't have to wait too long for your next story regardless of what it is.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

Loved it!! Keep up the great work! This absolutely needs to be a series.

muffloverbillmuffloverbillover 6 years ago
Bit long for my tastw

But great none the less

KaikaneKaikaneover 6 years ago
So well written!!!

Chloe,

You do an outstanding job of painting pictures with words and making everything come alive that you almost become there and in the person. That is very difficult to do if not impossible. Dad must respect son or he would have hit on Lulu now ex-girlfriend of son. Wife knowing what is happening , I laughed and I don't really think she caught that. is the wife part of the list?

I love the prologue of your story. Makes me wonder who the reader of the diary was in reality.

When I get to the end of your stories, I become so Hung far low

Aloha

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best Author

WoW WoW WoW. I was caught up from the first to the last page. Well done Chloe, the detail was so real that I was able to clearly picture everything you wrote. You had my attention young lady. Keep up the good work. Cloudy bay - Australia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great read!

Thanks for the long story that held my interest from start to the end.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 6 years agoAuthor
A great read - thank you

Thx for the kind words and I'm really happy you enjoyed. It always makes my day. Comments are a writers food. This one, anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent, sexy story!

ifso25195ifso25195over 5 years ago

Bravo Ms. Chloe. Every woman needs a Mr. Wolf of her very own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What next?

Will Mr Wolf involve his wife so Andrew and Pamela can (ab)use Regan together? That could be a VERY exciting threesome!

Roger xxx

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
What's Next?

Nipple clamps for sure. A little more bondage and training as Andrew begins breaking Regan in and training her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

First time writing to anyone on this site or any site like it. Your stories are contagious and I think I have caught your virus. Shame on you Chloe for that. Shame on me for getting so close to your writings for me to have caught it.

You need to make a list of the stories fans have asked to continue and suggestions on new ones. Don't take too much time doing that though but rank them in priority and add as new ideas cum (ha!). You may already do this, but keep it simple.

I have read many of your stories and others but not as much as yours!

Love you/your writings, Brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Writing!

Have to reiterate what most comments say - fantastic job, Chloe! The description of Rachel's reactions to being taken (and yes, she was indeed taken) has to be one of the best descriptions of a young woman losing her virginity that I've come across. However, you also paint a picture of a girl who is totally in control of herself and knows what she wants despite the trepidation she feels.

A bravo performance!

Cal59Cal59over 4 years ago
Yes

Outstanding, thanks from Oz

Danni1964Danni1964over 4 years ago
Please write a follow up story to this one!

My imagination is running away with ideas about the sequel.

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Magnificent!!

Domination and Submission,..

Shades of Gray was a joke, but you, you exquisite slant eyed slut, You Get It!!

Bravo.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh my goodness

I’m going to have to write the next instalment now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

great writing: buildup and description!

FullBlissFullBlissabout 4 years ago
Wow! What a ride,

Thank you Chloe for such a hot and sexy tome! This was the first time that I have read one of your stories, big mistake to have waited so long. I actually appreciate the 14 chapters when they are as fulfilling as this! Please do write more with Regan and the Wolf, in the meantime I’ll read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mmmmmm delicious. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From the original wolf...andrew M

Chloe. Armagnac rather than whiskey was a superb touch. I wonder, did you originally think whiskey? Sublime story and now that I’ve settled in Singapore every day presents wonderful miss Wongs to mentally undress.

Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Regan's continuing sub education. Pam's (who is obviously aware of, if not a participant in, Andrew's lifestyle) involvement. Etc.

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 3 years ago
Nexxxtttt!?!?!?!

Oh most definitely there HAS TO BE a round two with Red Riding Hood and Mr. & Mrs. Wolf! MOST DEFINITELY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

This is a fantastic story. A stream of consciousness from a very sexual young woman. You have recreated the hotness of youth, a very erotically inspired young woman just close to the beginning of her exploration of sex. Very hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Discovering Literotica

Excellent reading material from which to derive benefit, but...

you hurt me Chloe you really do. ; )

Had an old girlfriend (we were both Regan's age) who told me she was talking to her mother about me and her mother said, "He's a nice boy." She often repeated that "boy" comment with a wry smile. Poor Craig. Sad but true. Always good characters. Love it. Thank you and hope you get some more 'w's by your titles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

I love it that his wife knows...and approves.

Not that I want her to join in, that stretches credibility a bit, but it shows that she's comfortable in her relationship.

You make it clear they still have a loving and highly sexual relationship.

So, she can get upset about his outside "interests", destroy her family and lose place in society, or be mature and accept his occasional "sex only" mistresses.

If more wives accepted the simple fact that many men are not monogamous, there were would be fewer divorces, broken homes and messed up children.

I know you are busy and are writing professionally, but I would like an update with these characters.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Chloe, what a vivid imagination you have. Very sexy story.

Russ4DRuss4Dover 2 years ago

I am a latecomer to discover your work, and I started with this one! What a treat. What a lucky day. Reading about Regan and her infatuation with Andrew was a thrilling ride - on several levels. And I have so many other stories from you to explore! Unlike Regan, I must pace myself. I am not 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best detail of erotica from the woman's point of view that I've ever read - and I've read a lot. Awesomely done!

Ghoti007Ghoti007about 2 years ago
IHMO

What does IHMO mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. what about parts 2&3

Luv2fly10Luv2fly10over 1 year ago

Awesome! Loved it all and would like to read additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Over the top, but a really creative imagination.

You break the stereotype of the quiet submissive asian book nerd. You seem to crave Alpha gweilos, and don't mind pushing sexual boundaries like 'Susie Wong', an alter ego. Your stories rebel against the cultural social norm but that seems to entertaining and liberating as if you were an asian 'Josephine Baker'. Kudos.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 month ago

Second read . Well written. Five big ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3225 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...