All Comments on 'The Woman in White'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DavyWavy533DavyWavy533over 3 years ago

Great story. Left us wanting more I'm sure. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Really Like Your Writing Style

I love how you mix real life urban legends into a story that while tragic, has a happy albeit open ending. Who knows if Evan’s 2nd encounter with Annie will end up like the first? Who knows if this could end up being a bizarre and strange romance they attempt to make work? Who knows if one night he goes to meet Annie and she isn’t there, never making herself known to Evan again. As if the power of her tragic circumstance deny her the ability to ever find true lasting happiness or love again.

The humor you added with the realism that a person would think to themselves if ever in that situation was spot on as well. I loved Evan’s subconscious voice. Thanks again for the great story. Hope you continue it. I’ll be checking back now and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your style of writing. I have a similar one but by the sea, I am trying to write it like tone it down? But should I?

Ara at ssubslv4u@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...