The Women in Blue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Edith ran her hand up Connor's leg and whispered hotly in his ear "My, my! What a hot little number that redhead is!" and his erection threatened to escape his pants.

Phillippa came again, loudly, and Chrissy sighed and hummed in delight. Phillippa pushed her down to sit on the floor and then motioned to someone else off stage. A big blonde man walked on to join them. He was at least 6 foot 6 inches with a bodybuilder's look and a long but flaccid cock. He stood in front of the women and then Phillippa again took Chrissy by the ponytail and directed her mouth to his cock. Phillippa leaned down and spoke into Chrissy's ear, apparently giving her directions. They must have been effective, because the guy's cock grew rapidly as the audience sat spellbound. It wasn't as big and long as Dick's monster, but it was still impressive. Soon Phillippa positioned the man sitting on one of the 'special' chaise lounges with him facing the audience, then had him recline and hold onto some handgrips that she had positioned just above his shoulders. His cock stood straight up and then Phillippa lowered herself down onto to it, with her legs astride him and also facing her audience. She was glistening with wetness but it was still a tight fit. She motioned for Chrissy to come over and she kneeled down between their legs and began to lick them both.

The audience could now see Chrissy's ass and Phillippa's face, and the man's knees, but could not see his cock entering Phillippa. But Phillippa's face told the story well. She came again, shaking her head from side to side. She stopped her motion for a moment, and then began it again. The man rose to meet her thrusts, and Chrissy's head bobbed up and down trying to remain in contact with them. The ladies in red then revealed some new stagecraft as a portion of the stage rotated 45 degrees, bringing more of the action into view of the audience. The first thing Connor noticed was all the red skin tones: the blond man's skin was flushed; Phillippa's labia and thighs were rubifacted, and Chrissy's flushed red face was topped by her bobbing copper ponytail. Then he focused on Chrissy's pink tongue. She was being very creative as she alternated between Phillippa's labia and clitoris, and the man's cock.

Suddenly the man began to grunt, and he pulled out of Phillippa and shot off straight up between the two women. Semen landed on Phillippa's breasts and abdomen, and Chrissy's face and hair. Chrissy watched it shoot out, and then took the man's penis in her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she drained the last few drops. Then she focused on Phillippa's breasts and nipples and gingerly licked them clean. Phillippa got up, turned and straddled the man's face, grinding her pussy into his face again. Phillippa was clearly approaching another orgasm rapidly. Chrissy moved around in front facing Phillippa, took Phillippa's head in her hands as Phillippa kissed Chrissy on the mouth and then suckled on Chrissy's nipples. The center portion of the stage rotated again, and just as it swiveled into view, Connor saw Chrissy's smiling face, with a little drop of come on her chin as Phillippa came noisily and sucked hard on Chrissy's nipples. Then the lights went down.

Connor realized that he had been holding his breath, and that Edith had been gripping his thigh strongly. They both let out an explosive breath, and Edith said "Wow, maybe I am hoping she calls me now!" Connor could not speak, but the image of Chrissy's smiling face was burned into his memory.

The lights came up in their viewing room, and Edith removed her hand from his leg. Connor got up and grabbed a sparkling water from the ice bucket in the viewing room. He downed it quickly and wiped some perspiration from his brow. His breathing was just returning to normal when the lights went down in their room again, the stage lights came up and the second act started.

Five men stood on stage in their tux shirts and jackets, but nothing on below the waist. They varied in height from left to right, with the man on the left being about 5' 2" and the one on the right about 6' 5". They were all very muscular and toned. They were holding their hands over their cocks protectively so the audience could not see them. A tall black haired woman in red walked in. Connor recognized her as one of the women who had helped in prepare for his stage appearance. She had only her bra and garters on, and she walked from man to man, kissing them on the lips, moving their hands and looking at their cocks, then caressing their buttocks. After she had given them all the once over, she returned to the shortest man on the left. He put his hand around her waist and caressed her, moving his hands down and cupping her ass. She moved around behind him and reached around and caressed his penis and balls, and the audience saw him respond by getting hard.

She went to each man, left to right, and kissed and caressed them all tenderly, until all of them were excited and erect. She then sat down on one of the special chaise lounges and the men gathered around her. She selected a man with a short but fat penis and had him sit on the chaise next to her. She kissed him and then had him lie back. She mounted him facing the audience and moved up and down on his cock until she was wet and he was well lubricated. The she moved up a little and changed her position and mounted him with his cock in her ass. She motioned for two other men to come closer to her. She took their cocks in her mouth one by one and got them fully erect, then had each of them kneel on either side of her and each began kissing a breast. The man with the largest penis positioned himself above her and then penetrated her pussy slowly but steadily. The fifth man moved around to her head and she leaned back, taking his cock down her throat. She then began alternating the three cocks in her mouth, sucking them deeply as the two other men steadily penetrated her pussy and ass. She had an orgasm, and then four of the five men shifted like a game of musical chairs, rotating clockwise while the man in her ass stayed put. She came again, and they moved again.

After they had all given her an orgasm while inside her pussy, they began to stroke themselves rapidly and she took each of them into her mouth in turn when they came. The one man with the small cock that had been patiently and steadily moving in her ass the whole time then stayed on the chaise lounge and she got up, bent over him and took him in her mouth too. Then the lights went down. Connor was not moved by this play, and turned to tell Edith so. But he was surprised to find she had both hands on her breasts and an incredibly turned on expression on her face. "Wow!" she said, "that was so hot!" Connor wondered if, even after all that Polly had taught him, he would ever understand women.

It also occurred to him that this was the first time he had ever been invited to stay to see all three acts. The first nights he was here he saw only the first act, and tonight was the first time he had seen the second act. Did the content somehow escalate in intensity or kinkiness from the first act to the third?

Polly appeared at his shoulder and said "let's walk out to the lounge area during intermission and get something to drink." She took his arm and they walked slowly to a serving table and got some small sparkling water bottles that were chilling in an ice bucket.

"Connor" she began, "I want to ask you to spend a little extra time with Dr. Shapiro tonight after the third act. She needs to do some testing and give you some new exercises to try. I suspect you have already mastered the first set, and I want you to get ahead of the curve."

Connor said "I am anxious to talk to her, too. I have stumbled on some stuff while doing my exercises that has really piqued my attention."

Polly smiled. "That's good. Try to master everything she can teach you this summer. Next subject: what were you and Edith whispering about so heatedly?"

Connor told her about his hunch about Phillippa wanting to be with Edith, and their wager. Polly smiled "I think you are right, Connor, but time will tell. Your hunches are something you should exercise and develop. And I want you to ask yourself what it is that Edith would ask of you if you lose."

Connor thought a minute. "I am not sure of the details, but I am sure it is important and will be difficult for Edith and for me!"

Polly's eyes grew wide, but she tried to hide it from Connor. She suddenly realized that Connor was even more empathically powerful than she had ever hoped! Careful what you wish for Polly, as you are now like the lady riding the tiger! And Edith is about to try to jump on with me!

Finally she said "One more thing, Connor. Tonight's third act, like most of the later acts, is a little more intense than what you have seen so far. Try to just watch and observe for now, and then process it in your mind later." The lights flashed, and they made their way back into the viewing room, and were seated just as the lights went down. Connor noted that Dick and Sherry were no longer in the viewing room.

The viewing glass became transparent as the stage lights came up, but low. A small woman in a bright pink costume walked slowly on stage and bowed to the audience. She stood up straight and smiled winningly as the lights came all the way up. Connor realized it was Sherry! She began an elaborate dance routine that was part ballet, part modern dance, and mostly Las Vegas burlesque show. The dance moves were so inventive and so well integrated with the catchy tune that it took a while to realize it was in essence a stripper's routine. Sherry was better looking than most strippers, and in amazing shape. Connor knew that few strippers were blessed with Sherry's delicate features or her incredibly beautiful pink and black inner labia. He was as enthralled as the rest of the audience when she stopped her strip routine bared just to the waist, still wearing a nice but short skirt.

She stopped and stood expectantly, looking stage right. Soon actors began walking across the stage from right to left, simulating a street scene with many passersby. Sherry took interest in a few of them, and they stopped to talk to her briefly, but then moved on. Actors costumed as many recognizable occupations walked by, including doctors, lawyers, and even, as the audience chuckled, an Indian Chief! A dark haired, young, short and thin man in student garb stopped and talked for a long time. He then took Sherry in his arms and kissed her, first tentatively and then very romantically. She let him caress her all over, and then removed her skirt and almost swooned as he caressed her thighs and his hands lingered between her legs. But then something went wrong; he pushed him away, he whispered something in her ear, and then she theatrically slapped him and cried as he walked away.

She put her clothes back on and resumed watching the street scene go by. Suddenly a very big and tall man stopped and took her hand and kissed it. Connor recognized Dick. On stage, the couple talked comfortably for a while, held hands, and were soon kissing warmly and then passionately. They walked hand in hand to the left side of the stage, and the lights moved to show a set decorated as a bedroom, with one of the 'special' chaise lounges in the center.

Dick quickly disrobed Sherry, pausing so the audience could see how amazing her body was as he exposed it. She dropped onto the chaise and they began kissing and fondling each other. Soon Dick lifted her legs up over his shoulders and began kissing her thighs. He worked his way to her center and soon she was having a loud orgasm on stage. Dick stood and dropped his pants and the audience got its first look at his monster cock. Sherry smiled and began kissing it, then quickly guided it inside her, and soon climaxed again loudly. Dick stopped his motion for a minute and then started again. Sherry raised her head and looked around the stage, allowing Dick to keep fucking her, but obviously looking for someone else.

The young man who kissed her in the initial street scene walked onstage. She patted Dick's head on his blonde hair almost absentmindedly but waved to the dark haired man with her other hand. He walked over and watched Dick's buttocks moving up and down over Sherry. He put a finger to his lips and pantomimed that she should stay quiet. He moved around behind them so that Sherry and Dick were between the dark haired man and the audience. Dick turned his head toward the audience and smiled happily as he continued to move in and out of Sherry.

The dark haired man took his penis out of his pants and put it to Sherry's lips and she began to suck him. Dick kept smiling at the audience, seemingly none the wiser. Soon Sherry had another orgasm, thanks to Dick's steady pounding, and she came loudly and patted him on the head again. The dark haired man obviously enjoyed the show, because he soon came in Sherry's mouth and she sucked him dry while Dick happily kept fucking her.

Sherry smiled wickedly at the audience and then the dark haired man handed her an apple! She began eating it and Dick apparently noticed the sound of her biting and chewing it and looked up at her, noticing the dark haired man for the first time. Dick stopped pumping into Sherry and she offered him a bite of the apple. He took a bite and smiled, and then Sherry handed the apple back to the dark haired man. Dick watched as the dark haired man continued eating the apple and put his dick back up to Sherry's mouth and she began enthusiastically fellating him once again. Dick watched with a worried expression on his face.

Connor thought the symbolism was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and he was not sure how many levels deep he wanted to analyze it.

Soon the dark haired man was fully erect again. He pulled out Sherry's mouth, walked around them, and spanked Dick on the butt. Then, using another set of the 'special' handles on the chaise, he positioned himself above them and proceeded to penetrate Dick's ass! Dick stopped his thrusting into Sherry, and turned toward the audience with a bewildered look on his face. The dark haired man began enthusiastically thrusting into Dick, and Dick's expression slowly changed to a slight smile. Dick then resumed thrusting into Sherry in synchrony with the dark haired man's thrusts into him. Soon Sherry was coming again, loudly. Then the dark haired man stopped thrusting, pushed himself into Dick as far as he could, and grunted lustily as he obviously was ejaculating into Dick's ass. Dick then did the same thing and ejaculated into Sherry noisily.

The dark haired man got up and put his cock back to Sherry's mouth, and she began to suck him clean, and soon he was erect again. Dick stood up with his back to Sherry and the other man. The dark haired man moved around, without looking at Dick, and positioned himself and entered Sherry's pussy for the first time. He turned his head toward the audience, away from Dick, and smiled happily. Dick presented his huge cock to Sherry's lips and she happily stretched her mouth to accommodate him. She sucked and slurped noisily and cleaned him up. Soon he was hard and huge again.

Dick looked down at the dark haired man fucking Sherry and then smiled wickedly at the audience. He cleared his throat theatrically and the dark haired man looked away from the audience and up towards Dick. Dick took his giant cock out of Sherry's mouth and slowly jerked it with his hand, only inches from the dark haired man's face. Dick smiled widely again and grabbed the 'special' handles and began climbing up on the chaise, placing his knees between the dark haired man's legs and preparing to return the favor by fucking him in the ass.

The dark haired man looked at the audience with an expression of alarm, then jumped up and pulled out of Sherry, and ran off stage.

The lights dimmed low for a moment and then came back up on the other side of the stage. Dick and Sherry were sitting together on a traditional cloth couch. Sherry held an infant to her breast, and then held him up for the audience to see. The infant's face looked just like Dick's face. Then the lights went down completely.

Connor sat stunned. So many wheels were turning in his head that he could not tell what was what. His hunches said Dick had won the battle, but they were all losing the war. He was not even sure what that meant yet, either. Polly approached, leading a smiling Dr. Shapiro towards him. Although he was tired, he found he was actually grateful for the distraction, as he did want to think about the third act he had just seen until later until later. Hopefully much, much later.

The three of them went up to a room next the clinic. Polly asked Connor to describe his experiences while doing the visual exercises, both before and after Liz had taught him the breathing patterns. Dr. Shapiro listened patiently, but Connor got the idea she had heard all this before. Polly excused herself so Dr. Shapiro could begin their testing.

But as usual, Dr. Shapiro felt like a little psychotherapy session first. And also as usual, she began with an off the wall question. "Tell me, Connor, when you began to read and watch porno as a teenager, did you find that certain things excited you and certain things left you either unaffected or actually turned you off?"

After Connor recovered from the shock of the question, he thought about it. He actually was curious about this, and had been for a while. "I have always wondered about that. When I was really young, just seeing the outside of a bra on camera would drive me nuts. One of the first real porno films I saw was two women together. When they stripped each other and touched and kissed breasts, it was very exciting. When they began to kiss each other's pussies, it drove me wild. But when one of them pulled out a dildoe and used it on the other one, it left me cold. And later when one put the dildoe in her mouth, it really turned me off! What does that tell us?"

Dr. Shapiro laughed. "Let me start by explaining that when most men see two women having sex, the actual reasoning in their primal 'lizard brains' goes something like: these two females are in season and want to mate, and there are no other males around, so I can have them both!"

Connor agreed. "That sounds right."

Dr. Shapiro continued. "When the dildoe came out, that was a 'male substitute', reducing your chances of mating with them. Your lizard brain didn't like that at all!"

Connor thought a moment "I get that. Why did the dildoe in the mouth thing turn me off so much?"

Dr. Shapiro said "I think you are actually a relatively rare man that is driven more by intimacy rather than just lust. You may see oral sex as more 'intimate' and 'private' than just fucking. Let me ask you another question. Picture yourself in junior high, and imagine that all of the cheerleaders would have happily let you fuck them. Can you do that?"

Connor guffawed. "Hell, Doc. That is how I spent roughly half of each day in junior high!"

Dr. Shapiro smiled again. "And the rest of the day?"

Connor laughed again. "Sports, eating, and sleeping!"

Dr. Shapiro laughed, "I should have known that! Okay, imagine that they all want to fuck you, and you spend the night with a different cheerleader each night of the week." Can you do that?

Connor laughed heartily. "I sure wish you were my counselor in high school. He just recommended cold showers"

Dr. Shapiro smiled as widely as Connor had ever seen her smile. "I would have recommended warm showers, with a cheerleader. But to continue, on Monday nights when you are going out with your designated Miss Monday, what would you want the other six girls to be doing?"

Connor responded almost instantly. "I would want them sitting by the phone, waiting for my call, hoping that one of the other girls would get sick so that they had to fill in for them!"

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers