The Wood Nymph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I coax more seed by offering my body?" she said innocently.

Without waiting for a reply she pushed me back down onto the bed and flipped around to a 69 position. Suddenly her hips pressed down and her pussy was mashed into my face. I opened my mouth in surprise but this only served to accept her offering, and the smell and taste of pussy overwhelmed me. I admit I gave in while still believing that this was my sister and a very bad idea, but it felt too good to stop. Her pussy was amazing, as well! It tasted heavenly and the smell was like nothing I had ever experienced, so intoxicating and inviting.

We both moaned in pleasure and drank each other in. My load was not long for this world and I was soon in danger of expelling it deep into her belly, but before I could reach that point she was exploding with pleasure herself. I munched her clit and flicked it hard with my tongue as she cried out and I felt her pussy twitch and convulse. Simultaneously I thrust hard into her face and buried my cock down her gullet while I exploded hard. We were both grunting and making sounds of pleasure at the same time and she didn't stop cumming until I was fully spent and all emptied out inside of her. She kept sucking after we were both finished climaxing and seemed to want to keep me hard despite two loads swallowed already today.

"I need more," she said lustfully. "I can be nourished through my anus as well. Will you fuck me there?"

I had no idea how to respond to such a ridiculous statement/question, but having a girl deepthroat you and swallow your cum and then immediately ask for anal sex is definitely hard to resist. She spun back around and sucked me directly for a couple of minutes more to keep me hard, even slurping on my balls and licking my asshole which I had never had done to me before. That, combined with the whole bizarre situation, was more than enough to keep me solid and ready to fuck.

She slid on top of me after sloppily wetting my cock with her spit and guided my rod between her legs. I could see just enough to enjoy the sight of her bare pussy before she moved me further back to her asshole, guiding the tip right to her tight little pucker hole and pushing it inside of her. She gasped and it took a minute to get it worked up her hole, but once I was inside she started moving sensually up and down, back and forth, rocking her hips against me and working hard to keep me as deep as she could.

"Fuck!" she gasped, rubbing her clit hard as she fucked her ass on me. She came hard again, either from the actual pleasure of her ass being fucked or the excitement of it, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I had to admit, it was strangely erotic to imagine that this both was and wasn't my sister. The question of it all was actually exciting. If it was her, then this was forbidden and still kind of hot. If it wasn't her, then who was she exactly? Was there such a thing as a Wood Nymph? Preposterous, and yet...

I lost count of how many times she came since it seemed to happen so easily. She even climaxed without rubbing her pussy, just from my dick in her ass. Eventually she seemed to be persistently orgasming while I rammed my cock up into her bowels over and over. Her hole had been so tight at the start but was now stretched open as I went in and out of it hard and fast. I stopped worrying about hurting her and just fucked her body as hard as I could, thankful that my (our?) parents were passed out drunk and wouldn't wake up from how loud we were being.

As I groaned loudly and filled her butthole with my semen, I had the passing thought that as soon as she left, likely out the window, I could still run to Courtney's room and know whether or not this was her. I claimed her ass completely and she submitted wholly to me as I thrust deep into her. I was endowed enough to please most ladies and knew that most girls wouldn't be able to take my full length in their ass like this, so it was kind of thrilling to bottom out in her, though it also told me that she had to be either experienced with anal sex or special down there in some regard. Maybe it was magic? Haha, right...

After I was done filling her up with cum, she collapsed onto me and laid on my chest for a while. My dick was still hard inside of her butt and I could feel her tits pressing into me as she breathed heavy. The smell of her was driving me wild, as if the pheromones she was giving off were affecting my mind and body. I could easily become addicted to this, to her, and it made it more believable that she was actually magic in some way.

"I am full now," she said softly. "Your penis has fed me well."

I laughed. "Are you her?"

She smiled up at me. "Who?"

I saw the dreamy look in her eyes, like my semen was a drug to her, and nearly stopped myself from elaborating, but I had to know.

"Are you my sister?"

She only blinked at me and her expression didn't change in the slightest. "Do you wish for me to be?"

I shook my head. "No, but...you look exactly like her. If you're not her then you're taking on her form, right?"

She seemed curious now. "Do you fornicate with your sister?"

"What?! No, I..." Well, how would I answer that now? This was all so confusing.

"Don't be embarrassed," she assured me. "If you both desire it then what should stop you?"

At this point I was totally questioning my sanity, and my dick wasn't getting in the way of my thinking right now, so I deftly moved out from under her and practically ran down the hall to Courtney's room and threw the door open. I somehow expected to see her sleeping and was ready to believe that the Wood Nymph was a separate person and though this brought forth many more questions it would at least answer the most pressing one for me.

However, Courtney's bedroom was empty. My heart sank and reality set it fast. I stood there naked and dripping with sex while I stared at her bed for a moment. It was her, then. That answered it. Didn't make it any better, and in fact probably made things infinitely worse, but at least that answered it, right?

I returned to my room a bit slower than I had escaped from it, and the Wood Nymph was still there lying naked on my bed and casually masturbating presently. She smiled when I reappeared.

"You are her, aren't you?" I said, finding it hard to speak. I had just fucked my sister, or so I thought, and it had been addictingly good. At least I hadn't cum inside her pussy, I was thinking at that moment.

"Your sister?" she said, sitting up now and crossing her legs. "That's difficult to answer."

I was beside myself. "How the fuck is that difficult to answer?!"

She was only amused. "I am a Wood Nymph, and I take on the form that is pleasing to the object of my desire. You are the object of my desire and your sister is the female that pleases you the most."

Aside from the audacity of that explanation, I humored it only as far as I could poke holes in it.

"So you take on her form, but then where is she?"

"I have taken her form," she repeated. "When she sleeps I am able to appear as her, and when she wakes I will disappear until the next time."

"So...do you only look like her or are you actually in her body right now?"

"What's the difference?" she asked nearly laughing. "My body is exactly what her body is, in both appearance and touch."

I rubbed my forehead with confusion. "So...did I actually just fuck my own sister in the ass, or are you like some clone of her?"

"This is her body but when I return it to her she will have no trace of our copulation. I will ensure this."

Shit, I did basically fuck my sister! "Goddammit, what the hell are you?"

The Wood Nymph cocked her head a bit and seemed puzzled for the first time. "I already told you, I'm a Wood Nymph. I'm a spirit of the trees and exist alone until I find a man that entices me. When this happens I am enamoured with him and must feed on his essence until I am satisfied, or until he leaves the proximity of the forest. Here in this home you are still close enough to my forest for me to sense, so I came to you to enjoy more fucking. I thought you would enjoy it too. Was I mistaken?"

I just shook my head and paced around in a circle. I did not believe in magic and I certainly did not believe her story, but there had to be a way to substantiate it. I could poke holes in her story just like I...had poked...her...holes...

Dear lord, I was going insane.

"Prove it," I said finally. "When you leave and...return Courtney's body to her, or whatever you want to call it, will she suddenly reappear in her bedroom?"

She nodded. "I will lay in her bed and you can witness her return. It will seem as though we are the same person so don't let this frighten you."

I watched in silence as she stood from my bed and walked past me to the hallway without hesitation. I followed her down the hall and to Courtney's bedroom, with my cum probably dripping from her asshole right now and running down her thighs. She went right to Courtney's bed and without a word she stretched out upon it. She smiled up at me once she was still.

"I will keep her asleep until you leave," she said.

With that she closed her eyes and I watched as the leaves in her hair and across her body faded away and her skin returned to a normal tone. It was subtle but there was a change in her that was visible. The body was the same but now it was just my naked sister lying on her bed. I felt guilty staring at it now, actually. That was silly considering how well I knew it at this point. The smell and taste of her pussy was probably the same if the Wood Nymph had assumed Courtney's form like she claimed. That meant that I had actively savored the taste of my sister's genitals, and I knew what the inside of her ass felt like on my dick. I also knew what her mouth felt like as I pumped her throat full of cum.

I grew hard again as I stared at her, but of course I didn't want the Wood Nymph to mistake my erection for some actual desire to fuck Courtney. She might think she was pleasing me by letting Courtney wake up and see me like this.

I returned to my room and laid in bed wide awake, conflicted with feelings of arousal and guilt. My dick kept getting rock hard and then deflating again when the reality of what had happened would hit me. However, after a few hours of battling with my emotions I did seem to convince myself that I hadn't done anything wrong and I shouldn't feel bad about what happened. I should have stopped it, maybe, but now that it had happened it wasn't like any harm would come from it. In fact, it seemed like maybe the Wood Nymph would be visiting me often. Courtney would have to be asleep for us to be together but that wasn't going to be difficult.

I realized finally that it was morning and I heard sounds of someone walking down the hallway just after sunrise. My parents wouldn't be up this early after last night, so that meant it was Courtney. Would she be wondering why she had woken up naked instead of wearing her t-shirt and panties? Maybe she actually slept naked and it wouldn't be strange. That got me hard, which would have happened easily first thing in the morning anyway. I really wanted to see her, just to observe her actions and maybe test to see if she would have any memory of last night after she had gone to sleep. How would I actually bring this up though without sounding like a pervert?

I threw on my shorts and shirt and walked slowly down the hall to the bathroom. The door was shut so I waited outside until I heard the shower running. Courtney and I had an unspoken agreement that the other person could use the bathroom while one of them was in the shower, since the shower curtain was not see-through and two young adults often had to get ready at the same time. Usually the other person just needed to grab something quickly anyway. The person showering had to say something or wait for the other person to be done before exiting. To us it was a typical arrangement between siblings.

Now though, as I entered the bathroom after a minute and ensured that she was in the shower, I mumbled a "Hey" to let her know I was there and just stood in front of the sink.

"Hey," she said in return. "I'm gonna wash my hair so you have a few minutes."

I don't know why but I wanted to engage her in conversation, maybe just to hear her voice? I honestly wasn't sure.

"Uh, did you sleep ok?" Wow that sounded dumb.

Her short pause before answering confirmed that she agreed. "Yeah, fine. Why?"

"No reason. I had kind of a rough night. Insomnia I guess."

The whole time we were talking I was picturing her naked, remembering what her body felt like and how it tasted. It was so weird! She was my sister and I was perving on her hard, yet it wasn't really her so to speak that I was attracted to. Or was it? The Wood Nymph had said that she took the form of the female who pleased me most, and apparently that was Courtney, my sister?

I thought back to growing up with her, especially those difficult few years while our parents were separated. There had been times when we would sleep in the same bed, even huddled together, but it wasn't inappropriate or anything. Maybe we were closer than normal siblings? It didn't feel that way. Nothing about our relationship felt unusual until now.

"I'm getting out now," Courtney announced.

I apparently was lost in thought and didn't hear her turn off the water, and she rightly assumed that I had left already since minutes had passed since either of us spoke. She pulled the shower curtain aside and reached for her towel without bothering to check if I was still there. When we both saw each other she shrieked and pulled the shower curtain closed quickly.

"What the fuck, didn't you hear me?"

"Oh, sorry, I...uh..."

I still didn't leave like I should have. She noticed.

"Why are you still here?" she demanded.

My body didn't want to obey my brain even though I was commanding myself to turn and leave. Something was keeping me here but I didn't know what precisely. Staying was only making things more awkward so nothing good was being accomplished. Why weren't my feet listening to me?

"Look, something happened last night," I said, struggling to find the words. "I don't feel right about it but I wanted you to know."

Courtney sounded exasperated. "What are you on about?"

"I think you were sleepwalking," I lied, "or maybe you were drunk? Did you drink last night?"

Her head popped out from behind the curtain. "No, I didn't drink. What are you talking about?"

I stared at her, knowing what she looked like behind the curtain and finding the mental image of her dripping wet naked body very arousing. "You came into my room last night."

She seemed confused but intrigued. "I did?"

I watched her dark eyes carefully, noting that they did seem different than when I was staring at the Wood Nymph. Was that intentional?

I nodded. "It was kinda weird so I wanted you to know in case...well, I'll just say it. You were naked."

Courtney looked mortified but she did appear to believe me. "Wow. Really?"

I nodded again.

"Well, what happened?" she asked. She seemed genuinely curious about it. She had never sleepwalked before, that she knew of.

I half-pretended to be embarrassed, but really I was just channeling how I really felt. "You...walked into my room and stood in front of my bed. I woke up and saw you there, just standing quietly. I asked you if you were ok, and you turned around and left."

"Wow, crazy. I didn't say anything?"

I shook my head. "Nope. But...you know, I saw you."

She flushed a bit. "I am so embarrassed, Jesus Christ..."

I made to leave finally, to try to stifle the tension. "Just wanted you to know. Sorry if that makes things weird but I didn't feel right not telling you."

She nodded. "No, I appreciate that. I'm sorry that happened."

I left the bathroom now, satisfied that I had created a fitting lie to explain the certain discomfort that I would be feeling around her, especially if the Wood Nymph returned as I assumed she would. Fucking the mirror image of my sister was going to have some sort of effect on our relationship so I needed an excuse as to why I might be caught staring at her, or if (God forbid) I happened to get a noticeable erection around her. My plan seemed solid in my mind.

Then something more awkward happened. After Courtney was done in the shower, she went back to her bedroom to finish getting ready and I showered in her place. Thoughts of my escapades last night ran through my head, as they do, and I got hard. Really hard. So hard that I squeezed my boner absently which served to encourage the natural morning urge to jerk off that I typically had. I squeezed some of Courtney's conditioner into my palm and rubbed it across my shaft before going to town on myself.

My eyes were closed and I was really going to town when suddenly the shower curtain was ripped open and I heard a "Ha!" uttered, which was followed by a gasp when my eyes shot open and I was caught red handed pumping my cock into my fist by my sister. Apparently this was her idea of a joke to get me back for involuntarily seeing her naked, or something. But instead she saw her brother lost in masturbatory pleasure. Her face was a mix of shock and hilarious realization. She covered her mouth with her hands and tried not to laugh, while I bent at the waist in a vain attempt to hide my penis from her.

"Hey!" I shouted. "What the fuck!"

She burst out laughing but her eyes stayed glued to my crotch. "Oh my god, I was just...sorry, but...oh shit this is funny!"

"Fuck you!" I said and pulled the shower curtain closed as hard as I could, which only served to rip the thing from the curtain rod and the whole thing came down to leave me even more exposed than before.

Courtney was doubled over laughing, both at the actual sight of me and the irony of it all, and I was still fumbling to cover myself. Finally I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me, however my erection poked through the towel so much that it was impossible to keep hidden. I probably looked even more ridiculous with my tented towel and seeing her dying laughing on the floor only confirmed this.

"You fucking suck," I said, but somehow this emboldened me to just throw the towel aside and stand there with my cock sticking out and pointing slightly upward. "There, take it in then."

Courtney was catching her breath but she couldn't stop staring at my penis. Her eyes darted up to my face every so often but it was impossible not to look at considering the circumstances.

"I'm really sorry," she said, still laughing. "I was just going to scare you, but...well, I guess you were busy...ahem..."

"I was jerking off, yes." Why was I feeling so confident suddenly? Was it the fact that I had essentially dumped three loads into her naked body already? That should have felt wrong, like a violation, but instead of aroused me even more.

"Wow, ok." She probably felt like the whole thing had backfired at this point. "I was just trying to even the score. Never mind, go back to jerking off then."

She turned to leave and though seeing her from behind only reminded me of fucking her ass and how wonderful it looked naked, I did feel a bit bad now.

"I'm just kidding, ok?" I turned around and wrapped the towel around myself again, but this time facing away from her she wouldn't see my tent. "I deserved that. It was funny, I admit."

She paused and turned back to face me. "Did that really happen? Did I really walk into your room naked? Or are you just messing with me?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry but it did. I definitely saw you naked." Not a lie, after all.

I didn't hear anything so I glanced back at her. She was biting her fingernail and fidgeting a bit. Why was she still here?

"God, that is so weird. I wasn't going to say anything but...I think I remember some of it."