The Wood Nymph Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see my face go pale, but my heart raced as I wondered if she would eventually start to remember everything that happened. Maybe the Wood Nymph's magic could wear off? God, listen to me spouting off about magic now. I still didn't believe in it! Right?

"What do you remember?" The question was more loaded than she could possibly have known.

Courtney was struggling to remember. "I had a dream that I was back at the party, only I went off into the forest alone and took off all my clothes."

I almost slipped on the tile as my knees went weak. No fucking way...

"I...well, you don't need to know everything," she said, sounding a bit embarrassed even though she was recounting a naked dream to me. "I did some stuff...sexual stuff...but after that I do remember dreaming that I was naked the entire ride home and no one else thought it was strange or anything."

After a pause, I swallowed and tried to speak. "...Was that it?"

She covered her face in her hands. "God, I don't know why I'm telling you this because it is completely mortifying, and it was just a dream anyway so I shouldn't feel bad or anything. But...I dreamed that when we were getting ready for bed you were naked too and I vividly remember seeing your...thingie."

"My thingie?" I would have laughed but I was too scared.

"You know, your penis, and in my dream you were walking around hard the entire time. There, I said it. The thing is though...now that I've actually seen it just now, it looks exactly like it did in my dream. That's weird, right?"

I turned around now that my erection had faded from my dread. "You've seen a boner before, it's not that weird."

She was still blushing. "No, it's not like that. In my dream I got a really good look at it, and just now I pretty much did too. And...well, it's almost creepy how right I had it in the dream."

"What are you saying?"

She looked like she wanted to crawl into a corner and die, but something was compelling her to stay and talk. "God I can't believe I'm telling you this, but...are you being truthful about what happened last night?"

I probably couldn't hide the terror in my face. "Why?"

"Because...in my dream we did stuff. Together. Sex stuff."

I swallowed again. "Oh."

"Not that I wanted to," she reassured me, as if that helped. "You've had dreams like that too, right? It doesn't mean I actually want to...you know. Anyway..."

Even with the whole fucked-your-sister's-ass-already thing going on, I was finding this to be incredibly awkward. The tension between us was so thick I could barely breathe.

"The reason I'm even telling you this," she continued, "and admitting to the details, is that when I woke up this morning...ok, before I say what I'm about to say, you need to understand that I would never tell you this stuff normally. I'm not trying to make things creepy between us. Ok?"

I nodded even though inside I was feeling very creeped out, which was entirely hypocritical.

Courtney took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. "I dreamed that you and I had...anal sex. Not that big of a deal really, but...the thing is...this morning I...oh god..."

I was intrigued now, though also ready to run out of the bathroom and keep running until I couldn't run any further. "What?"

She looked me dead in the eyes. "I really felt like I had been fucked in the ass."

Here we go, I thought. Get ready to run.

"And I've never done it before so I wouldn't really know what it felt like," she continued. "But I had the distinct impression that I had actually done it. I felt...different, like...hard to explain but my butt felt kind of good and aroused. I'm only guessing, since I've never done it before, but I think that it felt like how it would feel if I was to really do it. So I guess what I'm saying is...are you telling the truth that nothing actually happened or did you...take advantage...?"

I just needed to nudge her to the side a bit and I could be out the door and across the hallway in only a few bounds before jumping down the stairs and rushing out the front door across the yard. I bet I could make it all the way to the end of the cul-de-sac before she could dial 911.

"I'm not mad," she said.

That simple statement actually made me pause in my train of thought.

"I'd understand if you had been drinking last night," she continued, "and maybe you didn't even realize it was me until later. Maybe you realized what happened and you felt guilty so you told me part of the story in case I ever remembered it."

God, she was so spot on it was scary. But what the fuck was I going to do about it? The next thing she'll tell me is that she found cum running out of her ass. That fucking Wood Nymph lied to me about removing the evidence!

"If it happened then...so be it." She was being really cool about the possibility of her brother potentially molesting her while she sleepwalked. Suspiciously so... "Can you just tell me?"

"Courtney, I did not fuck you in the ass," I said, convincing myself that it was the truth. "How could you say that to me?"

She sighed. "Ok, I believe you."

For some reason I noticed just then that her nipples were poking through her shirt. Was she aroused by this? Here I was so flaccid from fear that I wasn't sure I'd ever get a boner again.

"Sorry that was so difficult to get out," I said, hoping that this would all just end and I could find some way to move on with my life and forget that this conversation had ever occurred. "And sorry if you're disappointed."

What...The...Fuck...

Why did I say that? Oh god, now I was definitely being creepy and she was probably going to tell someone about all this. Fortunately for me, she just smiled.

"Nice." She shook her head. "Like it wasn't already awkward that I admitted to you that I liked the feeling of getting my ass fucked."

"I thought you said you never did it before?"

She turned red. "I never had anal sex before. I know what it feels like to put things...never mind."

And the tent was back, though neither of us seemed to spend any effort in trying to ignore it. Her eyes dipped down once and then back up to my face. Her smile remained.

"Wow, ok."

"You should talk," I said, pointing my finger at her chest.

She looked down and blushed again. "Could this be any more inappropriate? I should leave now, huh?"

Something came over me just then, and I'm now convinced that it was the Wood Nymph playing tricks on me. But in that moment I had this incredibly powerful sexual urge that focused entirely on my sister. Not the Wood Nymph inhabiting her body, but my actual sister Courtney. I felt very attracted to her and actively wanted to "fornicate" with her. This urge might have been responsible for my choice to allow my erection to push against the towel that was loosely wrapped around me at this point, causing it to completely fall away and leave me standing there with a very firm cock pointed right at my sister mere inches from her.

She saw this happen and I could see a strange feeling come over her. It wasn't exactly what I was feeling, probably, but it wasn't disgust by any means. She stared at my cock for a long few seconds before her eyes returned to my face. They were different now, more like the glistening of a satiated Wood Nymph that had just been fed a big load of sperm.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?"

The question came out of her in this sensual, obvious tone that suggested maybe she wanted me to tell her that more had happened than what I already admitted. This opened up a whole new world of possibilities that might include erotic encounters of the incestual kind, if I was reading her correctly. I would have bet my life that I was.

"I...didn't finish jerking off," I said, not sure if this was confidence or stupidity. "I think I'm going to right now."

Courtney let out a husky breath that had to be arousal, but she didn't make any moves or indicate that she wanted anything in particular.

"I think I might go do that too then," she said softly. "My butt needs some attention."

Wow, I could not have been more aroused at hearing that! My cock bounced and probably oozed precum but she only looked at my eyes before turning and leaving the bathroom. I watched her leave and knew for a fact that something had transpired between us that wasn't finished by any means. Was this the Wood Nymph's doing? Should I be thankful, or scared to death?

I walked over to the toilet, lifted the lid, and jerked my cock for not more than ten seconds before I started spewing cum into the bowl. I watched my cum turn into cloudy puffs in the water that swirled around each other and was impressed with how much I produced. It felt really, really good to do that after what had just happened. I squeezed the tip of my cock and savored the naughty pleasure before cleaning up with a tissue and flushing the evidence away. I stayed rock hard for a while after that.

I thought about going to Courtney's bedroom and spying on her but didn't want to come off too strongly at this point. Honestly I was probably going to fuck her again tonight as the Wood Nymph so I was getting what I wanted anyway. But was that really what I wanted?

Or did I actually want to fuck my sister? Not just a copy of her, or even her body with someone else's mind inside. Did I want to fuck Courtney herself? Was this what Courtney actually wanted too, or was the Wood Nymph's spell or magic or whatever causing these feelings in her? I didn't want to proceed any further if that was the case, so I needed to find out.

Tonight. I needed to wait until the Wood Nymph visited me so I could get to the bottom of this. Of course, I might get into her bottom at the same time and at least have some more fun. I'd already fucked her ass once so what was another instance of hot anal sex amidst an incestual crisis of these impossible proportions?