The Wood Nymph Ch. 02

Story Info
The fairytale continues...
5.6k words
4.72
14.9k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
4,991 Followers

* All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older *

When my parents announced the next social event that we were to attend, and that it would be hosted at another lavish estate that I knew was situated next to a wooded area, I got hard just thinking about it. Could the Wood Nymph travel between forests? If she could travel to my house then it was plausible. I lived miles away from the first estate, and this place was probably closer to the first one too. I was pretty certain that I would be seeing her if I went to this party.

If...Courtney went with us AND she fell asleep. That was actually going to be pretty tough for a couple of reasons: she rarely drank at these things and, even if she got blasted, there was no guarantee that she would fall asleep. Maybe the Wood Nymph would make her fall asleep so that we could see each other. Maybe she had already done that before?

It had been three days since that time in the bathroom with Courtney where I tried to confront her about everything. I couldn't straight up ask her if she was actually the Wood Nymph but in the end it seemed like it didn't really matter, and there was a small spark of...something between us at that moment. I hadn't talked much to her since then but there were some tense moments where we passed each other in the hallway or shared our bathroom. Nothing sexual but I knew that she was probably thinking the same things that I was, namely that we had basically informed the other person that we were going to masturbate. The effects of the Wood Nymph using her body for sexual purposes had apparently left some residual arousal in Courtney and confiding that fact in me had shown that she was not appalled by the idea of her own brother thinking of her in that way.

I lay in my bed that night casually masturbating while I thought about how to act around her at the upcoming party. It was tomorrow and I was still on the fence if I was going to try to initiate a meeting from the Wood Nymph or just let it occur naturally. Maybe she wouldn't visit me at all, since she hadn't visited me since that time three days ago. I wasn't really expecting it every night though, even if I had fantasized about that before. Now I was thinking more about Courtney and how to possibly get inside her panties. Was that what I really wanted?

It was getting late and I was almost about to give up stroking myself when I heard my window open. I sat up in bed and looked over to see a familiar green shape climbing into my room.

"Good evening," the Wood Nymph said in almost a whisper as she sauntered over to me.

I smiled at her and my erection got a jolt of new life. But I also wondered why she chose to come in through the window when Courtney was just down the hall. Oh well, I didn't care that much about it.

I watched her supple green body approach me and I did not try to hide my sprouting cock from her eyes.

"I was wondering when I'd see you again," I said.

The Wood Nymph smiled brightly and went straight for my cock. The idea that this was actually my sister with her mouth descending down my shaft was extra thrilling, and that plus the fact that I'd already been masturbating for a while made me want to grab her hair and start pumping my cock hard into her throat. But I didn't. I let her do everything and I just stared while she expertly sucked on my knob.

It was so surreal seeing her do this to me, and it felt fucking great too. I imagined that Courtney was the one doing it, not just her body but actually her, willingly sucking my cock, and that made me cum hard. I grunted and winced as my cock began spewing thick globs into the Wood Nymph's mouth. She kept sucking and sucking and didn't stop the entire time I climaxed. Finally I had to push her back a little to get some relief from the intensity of it all.

She leaned back and smiled as she licked her lips. "Thank you for feeding me. You needed that, didn't you? Been thinking about your sister?"

"How'd you guess?" I said sarcastically. I eyed her naked green body with the scant few leaves stuck to it and stayed rock hard.

"I have felt what she feels as well. She desires sex badly but has no partner to engage with."

"Really..." I thought about that while she continued stroking me softly.

"You have another load for me, right?" She seemed eager to keep fucking but my mind was clear now and I had questions that needed answering.

"I know you're really magic, or whatever," I started, "because I saw you transform into Courtney last time. But I gotta ask...how come I never heard of a Wood Nymph before? Are you, like, a spirit or something? Why do you use Courtney's body?"

She smiled and climbed into my lap, guiding my still hard cock between her legs. She sunk down onto me and milked me with her cunt as she spoke.

"I use her physical form because I don't have one myself," she explained, her dark eyes boring into me enticingly. "I've always been fascinated with humans, especially the carnal pleasure they are capable of, but there are rules for beings like myself and I must abide by them. Those like me keep secretive because it would threaten us to reveal ourselves."

"Then why did you show yourself to me then?" I asked, puzzled.

"You passed near me in the forest those days ago and I could read inside your mind that you were different. I could see that there was a yearning inside of you for something more than your life gives you. You were like me in many ways."

Damn, that was harsh. Was that how I really felt and I hadn't even realized it myself?

"I could sense your close bond with your sister," she continued, "and chose to manifest her form because of the attraction that you felt for her. She was asleep in the large house where your family was socializing so I 'borrowed' her flesh to seduce you."

"That's...kinda creepy actually," I said, even though I was balls deep inside of her. "I mean, I guess I'm technically fucking her right now, aren't I?"

The Wood Nymph smiled devilishly. "This is her body, and though humans seem inclined to reject incestuous acts, some of them are more lenient, like yourself. She feels the same in fact."

I had my suspicions, after the whole "catching me masturbating" thing and how amenable she was to it.

"I make sure that her body comes to no harm, and in return I get pleasure that I would never get to experience otherwise. I feel like it is a very good arrangement."

"I just can't believe this is all real," I said, starting to thrust up inside of her. "I never believed in magic before. I never even knew I was attracted to my own sister before, but I definitely am now."

"You always were," she said with a small whimper as she received my thrusts eagerly. "This is your chance to fuck your sister with no negative repercussions. You can have your way with me, and her, as much as you want."

I huffed a little and leaned forward as I started to take charge of our movements. "You said...nngh...that my cum 'fed' you. How does that work if you're not physical?"

She closed her eyes as the sensation of my cock pounding her was beginning to take over her awareness. "There is magic in your semen, in the semen of all males. I can exist without it but...hhhhhhuuuuhhh...nnnn, it;s like a drug to me. Fuck...it makes me feel sooo good."

I forgot what we were even talking about as my dick took over and I was focused now only on filling her tight hole over and over. I kept thinking of her as both the Wood Nymph and Courtney, alternating at times but also combining them into one person, and it was really getting me off. I wasn't sure which was more arousing, the fact that I was fucking my sister or a magical creature.

"If I cum...I won't get Courtney pregnant, right?"

Hearing me talk about cumming sent her over the edge and the Wood Nymph climaxed hard underneath me. Watching and feeling that happen sent me over the edge too, but the question was burning in my mind and I tried desperately to hold back.

"Rrrrggg...will I?!" I hissed at her, biting my lips and clenching my cock as hard as I could to keep from blowing.

She was grinding her pussy up into me as she rode out her orgasm and then suddenly her eyes opened as she realized that I was at the precipice and was holding back.

"She can't get pregnant, please! Cum in me now!"

I threw my head back and nearly howled as the cum started shooting out of me in torrents. I filled her crevice and painted the walls of her cunt with thick heavy loads of sperm. It felt like my soul was being wrenched from within my balls, and each burst was violent and forced out of me. The pleasure was like a burning force that consumed everything in its path as it left my body. I was exhausted and slumped on top of her while I caught my breath.

She stroked my hair and purred into my ear: "Thank you, kind sir."

I stayed firmly lodged in her body and registered in my mind that this was actually how it felt to fuck Courtney, in fact it was better than that, it was how it would feel to be in love with her and have her fuck me back like an insatiable partner. No casual boyfriend or sex partner would get to feel this way, only her future husband maybe. I was lucky to feel this way without her even knowing.

"How do you make sure it's safe?" I asked finally. "Do you make my cum disappear? Do you kill the sperm or something?"

She giggled. "I consume your semen, as I've told you already. It feeds me and I don't leave any trace of it behind. I have complete mastery over your sister's body, inside and out, while I am in control of her."

"She told me..." I hesitated to say this but it felt important to know. "She said that after the last time we fucked, that she could feel something, as if she had been fucked too. Are you sure she isn't aware of anything?"

The Wood Nymph thought on that for a moment. Maybe she honestly thought that she had "mastery" over Courtney's body but didn't actually.

"My magic is quite effective, but if her desire is aligned with our actions there's a possibility...maybe she feels what we do on an unconscious level."

I withdrew from her body and leaned back on the bed. "If she knows about this, even in some small way, then I'm not sure this is right to be doing. I love it, I mean, for sure. But I wouldn't feel right if it affected her in any way."

The Wood Nymph stretched seductively and I had an impressive view of her naked body which I knew was really Courtney's, making it even more naughty.

"Maybe you should ask her then," she replied, not bothered at all by what I was suggesting. "If there are any effects from our sex that linger in her awareness, surely those effects would persist immediately after I release her. Shall we test that out?"

I was taken aback by her casual attitude toward something that I thought was pretty damn important, and there was just no way I could wake Courtney in the middle of the night to ask if she could tell I just fucked her unconscious body.

"I...can't do that. No way."

The Wood Nymph stroked my chin as she stood to leave. "Then until a problem presents itself, may I suggest that we continue to fuck each other on occasion?"

I nodded. "Yeah, totally. If you swear she won't know it's happening."

I watched her reach inside her pussy with two fingers and scoop my cum out from inside, then suck on those fingers hungrily. She did this several more times, dragging my load out of her cunt and eating it. She had left it inside of her ass before, but she had also said that it was effective to consume it that way too. I guess either end of the digestive tract was good enough.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck was I saying? This was weird as well and no scientific explanation would make it less weird.

"Until next time then..." She sauntered back to the window and I watched her naked ass sway as she moved. She effortlessly climbed out the window and seemed to drift away into thin air.

I thought about creeping into Courtney's room to see if she was already back to her sleeping self on her bed, but there was really no point. It had already been confirmed that it was her body for sure. Not some copy of it, and not just my imagination. It was her that I had just fucked and she was none the wiser.

*****

When the next party came up, it wasn't quite so thrilling now that the Wood Nymph had visited me already. I had been looking forward to it for the sole purpose of hooking up with her again, but I hadn't considered that she would keep visiting me at home. I just assumed that having to wait for Courtney to fall asleep would make it too complicated but in actuality it wasn't any different.

The party began with the same usual bullshit of pretenses and fake people. I hated every minute of it but I also knew that my future prospects might be linked to the people at these functions. Still, it hadn't taken long before both Courtney and I decided to break off from the group of vapid teens our age to find a rec room to hang out in.

It was strange being around her but not bad. It was actually erotic in a weird way and I found myself comforted by her presence. Knowing that I had experienced her body intimately, very intimately, in the most forbidden way, made our interactions soothing and enjoyable as if we were actually partners. There was no guilt really anymore because it was obvious that she had absolutely no memory and no residual effects from the Wood Nymph. Adding in the "magical" side of the argument made it seem right in a way even.

That should have made it fucked up, I knew. But it didn't.

We found a lounge area with a giant couch and a TV so we sprawled out there. I was dressed in slacks and a pullover while she was wearing her jeans and hoodie still.

"No sports," she said as I scrolled through the channel guide. "Find something funny."

I nodded, since I typically let her control the TV at home too. I didn't really care what we watched as long as it made the time here go faster. I hadn't bothered to hope that she would crash and fall asleep because I was more interested in being with her right now instead of the Wood Nymph.

There was this new element to my outlook now that it had been revealed that we both had some sort of incestuous inclination. Maybe like me she didn't even realize it yet. I had to tread carefully if I were to help bring it to the surface, and that was a big if.

"You feeling ok?" I asked her, glancing over at her as if I were actually concerned. In reality I was just trying to get her to talk.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just bored out of my mind."

"Why don't you go out back with Vince? He would scoop you up in a heartbeat."

I was taking a risk because I actually didn't want her to get up and leave, but I figured if I got her talking about boys then maybe the conversation would turn sexual in nature even the slightest bit.

She scoffed. "Vince can suck his own dick for all I care. Dude is so fucking arrogant."

I laughed. "I thought that was your type."

"No you didn't," she said, giving me a look. "How many times have I hung out with you instead of those pricks?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, why do you?"

She was eyeing me now. "You complaining? A hot girl is spending time with you for once in your life."

Damn, if she only knew how right she was, and I had plenty of firsthand knowledge of her hotness. I was starting to get hard actually and had to shift myself.

Almost as if she noticed, though I don't know how she could have, she smirked and opened her mouth to comment but then refrained. I noticed though and was very curious about what she was going to say, even if it was about my boner.

"What?" I said.

She shook her head. "I don't wanna tease you but I was gonna say something more about the whole 'hot girl' thing. I really don't mean to make fun of you though."

I ignored the TV now and just stared at her. "No, what? I wanna know."

She crossed her legs and unzipped her hoodie, probably from being too warm, and the exposure of her tight t-shirt underneath caught my eye. She definitely saw me glancing at her chest and might not have thought anything of it normally, but something in her brain tonight was focused on me.

"I was gonna make a comment about...that time in the bathroom," she replied finally. "It was gonna be stupid though and maybe a little mean. So never mind."

"You mean about my boner?" I looked back at the TV as if it didn't even bother me to talk about, like it was not even worth my embarrassment.

She seemed surprised. "Feeling proud of it now, huh?"

I chuckled. "You didn't seem too put off by it at the time, if I recall correctly."

She blushed now and turned away from me, no doubt remembering that she had admitted to be horny after asking me if I had fooled around with her while she was sleeping. This was exactly the kind of conversation I hoped would happen here.

"I came so hard after that," she said quietly after a moment of awkwardness.

My eyes widened and I gave her a look, which made her blush even harder.

"What?" I said stupidly, as if I had actually misheard her.

She looked over at me with a bold expression now. "I'm not gonna pretend it didn't happen. And it's not like I did anything wrong. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable."

I just stared at her for a moment. She was wearing her very private admission like a badge of honor it seemed. I took this as a good sign.

"We never really talk about that stuff, do we?" I replied. "We've had our sex talks before but it hasn't really been very...detailed, has it?"

"You mean, you've never shown me your dick before?" She was teasing me now, smiling brightly as she spoke. No one was within earshot of us so it wasn't like she was exposing me to anyone else.

"Yeah, that was a first," I admitted, fully erect now but with my legs crossed to hide it. "I bet you liked that a whole lot, didn't you? Is that what made you cum so hard?"

She smacked my arm with her fist while we laughed it off. It felt good to be so open with her about this topic. I kept the image of her naked body climaxing under me out of my mind for now.

"It helped, ok?" Her admission was followed by a lot more laughter from both of us that probably would have been heard by people nearby. All of the adults were well on their way to getting drunk now out on the patio or in another part of the house.

"I swear something happened to me," she said after the laughter had died. "I really felt like I was having a buzz or something."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean? The whole anal thing?"

She nodded. "I can't explain it but...I felt so good down there. I've never felt like that before."

I glanced down at her tight shirt again. "Well you were sleepwalking into my room that night, so maybe you played with yourself?"

This was such a strange conversation to be having with my own sister but I was really excited by the prospect of literally any bit of sexual interaction from her. Whether we actually did anything together or just talked about it was fine with me.

"Maybe..." She thought about it for a moment. "It made me wanna try, for sure."

The TV was on and we were watching something but at this point I wasn't paying any attention to it.

"You wanna try anal, you mean?" I asked. "You ever done it?"

She shook her head. "No, you?"

I gave her the most sarcastic look. "What do you think?"

She shrugged. "I dunno, we haven't talked about sex in a while. Maybe that's why...nevermind."

"What?" I challenged her. "What were you gonna say?"

She hesitated, but looked me right in the eye as if she was trying to gauge my reaction. "Maybe that's why you would try it with me while I was in that weird sleepwalking state."

I was shocked that she would think that, but the reality was too strange to admit to. How could I explain what had really happened? I was still having my own existential crises about magic apparently being real and helping me fuck my own sister.

Cphucker
Cphucker
4,991 Followers
12