The Wood Nymph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,021 Followers

I probably looked disappointed, or frankly offended at the idea, and she regretted saying that. "Hey, look...I'm sorry. I'm not accusing you of that or anything. It was just a stupid thought and I shouldn't have said it."

"You said even if that happened you weren't mad about it," I countered. "Seems like you almost wanted that to happen."

Her mouth dropped open at my bold comment, but she just stared at me horrified for a moment before her expression settled back to acceptance.

"At that moment, I was still pretty horny," she explained. "I admit it turned me on."

I was so impossibly hard right now it was ridiculous.

"You know I jerked off into the toilet for like two seconds right after you left," I said. "That's all it took."

Her face took on a curious look, almost aroused I think. "Really?"

I nodded. "It really turned me on too."

She glanced down at my lap. "Are you hard right now?"

Our eyes met and I just nodded. She blinked.

"I see."

After a really tense moment of silence, we both turned back to the TV and pretended to watch it for a few minutes. I didn't dare look over at her but my peripheral vision was glued to her. She was still sitting with her legs crossed and her hands clasped together in her lap.

"I'm wet," she quietly announced, rather abruptly.

I wasn't exactly sure how she would know that without touching herself but then again I wasn't a girl myself and really had no clue how well they knew their bodies in that way.

"It's pretty arousing," she continued when I didn't say anything. "You have to admit."

I swallowed. "What do you mean?"

I swear I saw her hand brush across her crotch for a moment.

"If you were to do that."

I couldn't believe what she was saying so I pretended that I was just really stupid and had no clue what she meant.

"Do what?"

"Do stuff to me while I sleep."

I was aghast at her words. Was this the Wood Nymph's magic doing something to her? Was this my fault in some way? The Wood Nymph had said that she could sense Courtney's feelings and knew that she was open to things, that her sexual inclinations were "lenient", whatever that meant. It certainly seemed like that was true right now.

"You...like that?" I asked her, almost unable to say the words.

She nodded, her eyes still straight forward on the TV. "Yeah. I do."

"Uh..." I was dumbfounded.

"Don't get all weird," she said, rather ironically. "I'm just admitting that I find it arousing. I'm not suggesting anything."

I just realized how my heart was pounding in my chest. I calmed myself and agreed that she wasn't in fact telling me that she wanted that to happen. However, she wasn't "not" telling me that either.

"I wouldn't do that without your permission," I assured her. "I hope you know that."

She nodded, and I hoped that what I said was actually the truth and I hadn't already violated her with what was going on with the Wood Nymph. Maybe I should separate the two instead of perseverating on the idea that they were inhabiting the same body. I had been turned on by the thought and now I was beginning to wonder if that was wrong.

"But you wouldn't need my permission," she said, flashing me a look I had never seen before.

What in the fuck was she saying? I felt suddenly in danger of bursting out of my pants and maybe even cumming all over myself. I had the most powerful burst of sexual energy just then and had to bite my lip.

We watched TV in silence but there was this obvious truth now hanging in the air between us. We barely said anything more to each other the rest of the evening and even separated at one point to actually socialize with other people.

The Uber home was uneventful and quiet since our parents were in the car too. Once we got home, our parents disappeared to their room to collapse into their drunken stupor and we were left to ourselves. We both found ourselves brushing our teeth together as we got ready for bed and it was so tense and awkward. Courtney was wearing panties and the same tight t-shirt from before, and I could see her sexy stomach when the shirt rode up. I was just in my boxers and had to fight from getting hard.

She very boldly rinsed her mouth out and unabashedly went to the toilet and pulled her panties down right in front of me as she sat down. I stared at her in the mirror and she pretended not to even notice me as she relieved herself quickly, then wiped and seemed to take a long moment pulling her panties back up and adjusting them. I definitely saw her pussy, which I knew quite well by now, though she didn't know that.

She came back to the sink next to me and washed her hands. She didn't make eye contact with me but did glance over to my boxers and smiled.

"You liked that, perv?"

I realized I was pretty much erect and tenting my underwear now, but it wasn't as naughty as what she had just done. I didn't bother to try to hide it as I spit and rinsed.

"Did you sneak a beer or something?" I asked her, trying to shake it off like it was no big deal.

She ignored my question and giddily looked in the mirror before bouncing off to her room.

"Goodnight!" she said as she disappeared.

Her demeanor was definitely suspicious. I was horny as hell but even I had to admit it was overboard. I almost wanted the Wood Nymph to visit me tonight just so I could ask her if she was responsible, or fuck my brains out, but then the thought of doing something with Courtney was starting to take shape in my brain.

I wasn't mistaken, right? She was basically inviting me to come mess with her while she slept. But I couldn't do that, could I? Was that really me? A horny brother perving on his sister and basically assaulting her? Or had I already done that with the Wood Nymph?

I stared at myself in the mirror for a good long while before finally going to bed. I laid there rock hard and thinking deeply about what I was going to do. I figured I would at least give some time for the Wood Nymph to make an appearance before deciding.

When an hour passed and I had no such visitor, I built up the guts to at least see if Courtney was asleep in her room. My heart was pounding again as I walked down the hallway to her room and saw the door open slightly. She was making this so obvious but I was still incredibly nervous to go further with this.

I gently pushed the door open and entered her room to see her sleeping on her bed in her panties and tight t-shirt and no covers on her. That seemed like an invitation too, though being naked might have been a stronger signal. Was I just mistaken about all of this?

She seemed to be sleeping and even when I approached her bed she didn't budge. Her breathing was even and her eyes were closed. One arm was up by her head and the other was resting across her stomach. I was feeling really horny just by being here right now and I worried that I wouldn't be able to leave even if I was wrong about all this.

I kept telling myself that this was wrong and I shouldn't be doing this, and repeated that to myself over and over until finally I felt the strength to stop ogling my sister's sleeping body and get the hell out of there. I started to walk away and was cursing myself for what I had almost done.

Courtney's hand moved down her stomach and slid down to her panties, making me freeze in my tracks. I swallowed nervously as I watched her sleepily but purposely slid her hand further down until she was touching her pussy over her panties. She might have been actually asleep but the timing of her doing this just when I happened to be here was too coincidental.

She began sliding two fingers up and down her lips over the fabric of her underwear very slowly and her mouth opened slightly with a sigh of pleasure. She kept her eyes closed and otherwise made no movements, and wasn't acknowledging my presence either. She masturbated with careful precision but openly enough that I truly felt she was trying to get a reaction out of me.

I felt emboldened by her actions and reached down to squeeze my boner through my boxers. She rubbed her mound and I rubbed my bulge for another few moments before I could see her really start to get into it. I decided not to give a fuck and finally just pulled my boxers down to expose my stiff cock. Her eyes were still closed and she wouldn't have even known I was doing it except that I started jerking it without trying to keep her from noticing.

The sound of me jerking off and gasping from the pleasure no doubt spurred her on and she moved her panties to the side to touch her bare pussy underneath. It was really hot to see her actual pussy even in the dark like this and I went at it harder. Without acknowledging each other yes, we both kept increasing our pace and working toward release.

I didn't know what I was planning to do when I actually came but when I felt it start to happen I was too far gone in a haze and just started shooting off right over her body. At first I just felt white hot pleasure and didn't bother to notice, but once the peak subsided and I was thinking more clearly while the bursts lessened, I realized in shock that I was cumming all over Courtney.

She definitely noticed. Her body exploded in pleasure and she was crying out in restrained gasps and sighs while her hips twitched and thrust into her hand. My cum had splashed across her thighs and stomach and there would be no way to ignore that it had happened.

Once she calmed down, I just stood there with my cock still in my hand for a good minute. I guess I expected her to finally open her eyes and look at me, but she didn't. It was almost awkward that she was choosing to pretend to be asleep still but I took it as a sign that she wasn't ready to process this yet so I quietly left and returned to my room.

I laid on my bed pretty much all night and didn't sleep a wink. What the fuck had I just done?

Things were definitely different between us now. There was no going back to the way it was before and I had to be prepared to deal with this now.

I should be disgusted with myself, but instead I was excited and rock hard. This had to be the work of the Wood Nymph in some capacity. Maybe she didn't even know what her "magic" was doing to Courtney, or me.

I absently rubbed my cock and genuinely looked forward to what the next morning would bring...

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,021 Followers
12