The World's Best Blowjob?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke off the kiss, removed her hand from my chest, proceeding to hold me firmly by both shoulders with her face turned up to look deep into my eyes.

The harsh light of the bathroom should have not been flattering. Still, the gleam in Harriet's eyes and the way her hair formed a halo around her almost translucent skin made me appreciate that all it took to make this 'plain jane' beautiful was a rush of hormones.

Rock hard nipples drilled into my chest as she pressed her body against me. Harriet kissed my nose, then my chin, and giggled girlishly before proceeding to lick down my neck. She seemed to be in no hurry to finish and avoid discovery as she planted kisses in the divot at the top of my sternum and the flesh exposed by my open collar. Harriet only pulled her mouth off my chest in order to be able to better grind her pelvis against my erection. I might have thought that I could not possibly become any more engorged, but if I had, Harriet's attentions were proving that I had capacity that I had just never appreciated before.

"Now," she sighed as if talking to herself, and gave a little nod.

I only had a second to wonder what she meant. She pulled back and smoothly sank to her knees. Her fingers grasped my zipper and pulled it down. My cock surged out the opening, almost striking her in the eye, but Harriet seemed unperturbed.

She looked up at me as she fished my balls out and fondled them in her palm.

"Are you ready for the World's Best Blowjob?"

I managed to resist replying that Mel claimed that it was only the second best. It was improbable that I would ever experience what my cousin had to offer, so for my purposes, if Mel was correct, I was about to receive the best oral sex that I would ever enjoy. For me, this truly might as well be the World's Best Blowjob.

I just nodded my head. My cock bobbed a bit in agreement, which made Harriet giggle some more.

"If you want to close your eyes and imagine that it is Mel giving you head, that's okay with me."

I gasped and tensed up. Harriet looked at the now frozen meat in her fist.

"What?" she laughed. "You thought no one knew you crush furiously on your cousin?"

Another chuckle as her hand ran up and down my shaft in a single stroke.

"Mel doesn't mind. It makes her a bit hot even, knowing that she turns you on. She didn't pawn you off on me just to be cruel. In fact, I wish that you would look upon this as a sort of reward."

I nodded again, still speechless. That seemed to be okay, because Harriet delivered a speech, stroking my cock very slowly as she spoke. Her touch sent shivers up and down my spine- not too hard, not too soft. Just right.

"I know I don't have that sunspun golden hair, the deep blue eyes you could swim in, or that pouty lower lip, but talent matters as much as looks once we get to this point. And I seriously don't mind if you close your eyes. I lost count of how many guys I've blown around 200, so it must be at least 3 or 400 by now, and I bet at least half of them fantasized about someone else while I did it. Some even admitted to Jennifer Lawrence, or their sister-in-law. I didn't care if it was the entire Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders."

Harriet paused to stroke my cock for a moment before continuing.

"I just love the feel of great gobs of goo slamming against the back of my throat and warming my belly, then having the chance to lick a still hard prick clean, feeling how it shrinks. The really nice guys, I try to suck back to hardness. They usually think that means they can fuck me, but even though I'm no virgin, I'm pretty fussy about the cocks I allow in my cunt."

Her breath was warm around my cock-head, which was almost touching her lower lip, which looked plenty fat enough to me, at least for what I wanted it to do.

"I don't think I'll have time to suck you back hard here tonight."

"If you don't fuck them, what do you do with them after you get them hard again?"

"He speaks! Well, it depends. If they behave with proper appreciation, I take them back into my mouth- sometimes after a bit of titty fucking if I'm nude, I just love rubbing a pee-slit on my nipples- and milk them dry. If they are assholes, I send them home with blue balls. Except I try not to do that if they are married assholes- not fair to their wives."

"You never blow them at their place?"

"Never say never, but I try not to. Not at my place either- even more not there, cause then how do I get rid of them after I'm tired of them? After the world's Best Blowjob, a surprising number of them decide I must like them for their brains." She chuckled deeply. "If you ask them before I blow them, and they were honest, they would admit that they are just thinking with their cocks."

I said nothing, since I wasn't really thinking at all. My brain was just a soup of hormones, and I was just a tool for Harriet's desires.

"I love to watch how you look at Mel," Harriet continued. "I will give you credit. I never saw your cock get so hard that it tented your pants, you were at least under control that much. I am pretty sure I saw it twitch a few times though."

She chuckled again. By this point, my poor cock was aching in her motionless fist.

"You did get nice and hard for me, but I guess touching you was cheating- Mel would never touch you, at least not your cock. I don't think she realizes how even a random hand on your shoulder excites you. I only figured that out by watching carefully."

Harriet's tongue finally touched my cock-head, darting past her lips to tease the rim.

"I hope you don't mind my becoming your personal stalker. After a while, I got so obsessed with wanting to taste your sperm that when I closed my eyes to blow random guys, it was your face I pictured, your cock I pretended to swallow."

I shook my head 'no'. By that point, I would agree with almost anything- handcuffs, whips, chains, being naked in the city square- to have Harriet finish the promised World's Best Blowjob.

"I remember one time, we all went for ice cream. I watched how you stared at her tongue packing the edges of the cone, licking up the drips. Your cock definitely twitched that time. I was sure it would tent your shorts. I hoped you might drop some ice cream in your lap, so I could have an excuse to clean you up, to touch your semi-turgidity, to tease you until you got fully hard, to tempt you to focus on me rather than Mel."

A shiver ran through my body, as I recalled that day. Except this time, my cock was standing free and proud, so it gave a nod rather than just a twitch.

Harriet smiled and licked all around my swollen purple helmet. Her fingers bobbled my balls inside my scrotum.

"I wonder if Mel is sitting there, listening to the music, squirming, knowing what I am doing to you right now, wishing it was her."

Precum spurted out of my slit. Harriet's tongue licked me clean, then drew the moisture into her cheek. I watched her throat move as she swallowed.

"Not sure which is making my cunt gush just now- how wonderful you taste, or thinking about Mel. I guess I can't blame you for obsessing about her. She turns me on too."

My cock throbbed harder. More fluid leaked out. Harriet used her fingers as a fleshy cock ring around my root.

"Can't have you come too soon."

She licked my knob clean again, and then smiled up at me, her lips glistening, her eyes gleaming.

"You must like thinking about Mel. Tell me, do you picture her when you jerk off?"

All that I could do was nod. No point denying it, or trying to qualify it by explaining that I only masturbated to fantasies of my cousin some of the time. My suspicion was that my erotic thoughts would soon feature Harriet. I wished that I could tell her that, but my voice was missing, all I could make was a croaking sound.

"Next time, you can fuck my mouth, but this time, let me do the work, okay?"

Harriet bathed my cock in kisses, starting at the tip, then moving to the scrotum, and alternating from each end working towards the middle. She kept a tight grip throughout, which was a good thing, because I could feel my balls scream for release halfway through. Her other hand tugged her neckline down, popping the left nipple free. She proceeded to twist that nubbin fiercely.

The sound of applause filtered into the ladies room. Having lost track of how long we were in there, I worried the concert might be ending- then surely some woman would need to pee before leaving. We would be exposed, disgraced, perhaps arrested. Harriet kept on licking my organ, unconcerned. Then the music resumed. I sighed, relaxed. I'm pretty sure that Harriet chuckled, but it was muffled, as she had lowered her mouth over my helmet, closing her lips tightly under the rim. Her cheek was very warm against my flesh as she played with me, bouncing me with her tongue.

My fingers found their way to her head, intertwining with her hair, but cautiously, not wanting to try to guide her actions. Harriet clearly knew what she wanted to do. If this did not prove to be the World's Best Blowjob, it certainly would be in the Top Ten.

Harriet's free hand released her nipple and dropped lower, gathering her hem and drawing the dress up, revealing a pair of dark green bikini panties that looked like silk. She did not pause before she slid her fingers inside the fabric, flexing them in a pattern that left no doubt that she was masturbating as she blew me. Soon, her scent dominated the air.

She licked all around the head of my swollen member, slowly proceeding all down and around the shaft. Despite the fleshy cock ring formed by her fingers, a bit of precum was leaking out, which she quickly swallowed. I could feel that my balls were drawn up tight to my taint, begging for relief.

"Do you want me to fuck you? If so you better stop now, before I blow my load. You've got me so excited that I think I might explode so heavily that recovery will take a while."

Harriet released my cock from her mouth.

"As much as I would love a good fucking, I promised Mel that I would give you the World's Best Blowjob and I plan to keep that promise. A blowjob isn't complete until I swallow a belly full of come." she giggled. "Though sometimes I like it on my tits so it can be licked off. I don't think we ought to do that here."

To emphasize her point, she lowered her mouth over me again, deep throating me effortlessly, her lips closing tight around my shaft just above her fingers. Her cheeks suctioned in and filled out as she worked her magic, pulling her head up slowly, and lowering it even more gradually.

She renewed her grip as I watched her delicate throat flex, my seed headed down to warm her belly.

Looking up at me, Harriet lifted her mouth clear of my still hard cock, gave the tip a lick and spoke. "I guess that I get demerits for that mistake. I still owe you the World's Best Blowjob, and you really ought to spank me for it, but not here. Right now, I want to finish up the almost World's Best Blowjob."

"I've never had better." That was true. If this was the World's Second Best Blowjob, or the Third, if Mel was to be believed, I might not survive the World's Best Blowjob. Or even Harriet's runner-up version.

Harriet smiled and opened her jaw wide, and in a single motion, swallowed my shaft without touching even the silky outer skin. She proceeded to piston up and down, at the top almost releasing the helmet holding it inside her mouth long enough to tease it with her teeth and tongue, before plunging again. Her fingers massaged my scrotum.

After bobbing up and down a half dozen or so times, Harriet surprised me by nibbling the very tip of my cock. She then proceeded to lick down and around my shaft, bathing me with her tongue. Her spare fingers were busy stroking her own clit.

"I'm almost ready to come. I can tell you are already there. But I'm going to hold you on the edge until we can both come together."

My fear of discovery was overwhelmed by my need to climax, so I just nodded.

Harriet swallowed my manhood again, lowering her lips right to the root. She then slowly inched her way up the shaft until her lips reached the rim of the helmet. She sucked the angry head, and then stuck the tip of her tongue into the slit to capture more seepage before bathing the bulb.

Her climax started in her shoulders, and then her spine shuddered. Harriet's body quaked as she climaxed around her own fingers. That caused her to lose a bit of focus, teeth scraping my tender flesh, the fingers restraining me at the root relaxing just long enough for a blast of spunk to spurt into her throat. Her pelvis shook, and for a moment I was afraid she would collapse before I finished. Harriet removed any doubts by lowering her lips down my shaft, swallowing me fully in a single stroke. She released her grip on the base of my cock, and slid those fingers underneath my underwear and along my taint. Her finger curled up to stimulate my prostate. My loins humped once, twice, out from the wall of the stall.

My aching cock rewarded Harriet with the most enormous spurt of seed it had ever produced, even more than back in my youth. While simultaneously tweaking her own clit to deepen her climax, Harriet buried her face in my groin and vacuumed great gobs of goo out of my balls, until a tiny stream of creamy goodness leaked out of the left corner of her lips.

I collapsed back against the wall of the stall, weak in the knees. It suddenly occurred to me that, in spite of Harriet's teasing me about my cousin lust, not once had I imagined that it was Amber, Patty or even Mel sucking my cock from the moment Harriet had commenced the World's Best Blowjob.

As Harriet's spasms subsided, she pulled her head back off my cock. Grinning up at me, she lowered her jaw and displayed the creamy whiteness coating her tongue, rivulets dangling from her palate and cheeks onto her tongue and draining down her throat. Her long lean neck did not look the slight bit geeky as it pulsed while she swallowed my load. Her tongue then flicked out to capture that trail of drool.

My cock, which had wilted slightly, perked back up as I watched her enthusiasm. She was not done with me though. Before my shaft fully subsided, she licked the last bit of seed off the bulb, and then carefully cleaned my entire organ.

Just as she tucked my cock back into my pants, we heard the prolonged applause and shouts for an encore from the other side of the wall.

Harriet stood up, shuffled her dress back into place.

"We better get you out of here before the ladies invade."

I thanked her with a kiss, enjoying the saltiness on her lips.

"That really was the World's Best Blowjob. You don't owe me anything."

"Don't worry, I'll tell Mel that you paid off on the date with me."

"I feel like we should do it again, except..." I paused, feeling the blush warm my cheeks, "...next time I think I need to go down on you. And I really want to fuck you."

"Really? Because then I win my bet with Mel- she thought you would insist on finding out whether her blowjobs were the true World's Best."

Before I could pick my jaw up off the floor to respond, Harriet grabbed my arm and steered me out into the lobby. Fortunately no one seemed to notice my exit from the ladies room.

I turned to ask Harriet if she wanted to share an Uber to my place, but she had vanished into the crowd.

12