All Comments on 'The Worm Turns'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
bribenkbribenkover 2 years ago

how did he get into the coma?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I clicked on this because of the prospect of a husband with balls being rarely depicted on this site. I really appreciate the author stating right up front that he's a dickless, cocksucking would be faggot that gets off on humiliation. I read absolutely none of this homo's fantasy. I really wish all the writers on this site showed that much consideration for people like myself who are disgusted by thos sick aberration of healthy sexuality and really what it means to be a man. No real man will tolerate let alone seek out and encourage this cuckold bullshit. Men just aren't built to share what's theirs. Look at the playground and see the little boys unwilling to share toys. THAT'S what's natural. Not this bullshit you and other authors keep running out making it seem the ratio of real men to cuckold faggots is 1:20. I personally don't know a single guy that would stand for this shit.

But I digress, I still want to thank you for the disclosure that another faggot was about to pollute the site with yet another diatribe about the joys of sucking another man's jizz out of his "loving wife's" asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New story, same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd rather cut my nose off than be a wimp dick pussy.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

While I enjoy a good BTB and some bad ones too, I enjoyed this also.

Obviously large chunks of the story could not be relayed, like everything before he woke up as his memory didn't go back that far... I know, I'm letting logic get in the way of a decent story.

5* thanks

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Seems rhe tone of the story suggests the appropriate category should be humor/satire, instead of Mature or Loving-Wives.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
There is still time to Burn-the-Bitch

and go all Rambo on the turd (her boy friend)

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Near the bottom of page one he justifies staying with the cheat as ‘never finding anyone who looks after me like Pat does’. Well according to google there’s nigh on eight billion people on this rock, so give or take four billion are female, knocking off kids, oldies and lesbians gives us maybe optimistically three billion or thereabouts to choose from. Pretty sure there’s quite a few of them residing in the continental US. Why live out what’s left of your life with someone that has no respect for you. As in real life there is only one solution, walk away head held high and lesson learnt.

BTB is a nonsense, it’s a fantasy idea perpetrated by the writings here and elsewhere, it never works but then RAAC stories don’t work either.

It’s all about how much you’re willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of a good read.

But other than that well written as usual, hilarious nonsense but nonsense just the same, it passed some time, what more could you want.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who read and commented—even those who didn’t like it.

To the anon ‘who checked on the prospect of a husband…’ “You have paid me a great compliment—obviously you have suspended belief to the point you no longer realize all this is a work of fiction; in other words, I made it all up.

Any time a writer can make a reader get mad with or like a character to the point they associate the character with the writer, that writer has succeeded. The more insulting the comments, the more it shows how successful the writer is. Thanks again!

To bribenk re: how he got into the coma—did you read the part about the tumor on the brain? I understand those things can make a person do things they’d never do otherwise, and they can show up suddenly, much like a stroke. Happened to a neighbor—he was in the process of removing a screw from a lighting fixture and suddenly couldn’t finish unscrewing the nut. He wasn’t as lucky as Al.

To skruff01—everything you say about the available of people is correct, but did you notice Al was an older guy, who is now recovering from a serious operation. You don’t state your age in your Bio, but take my word for it—a guy in Al’s condition won’t have a bunch of women flocking to be there through the bad times sure to follow.

Still, I admit I should have done better and your scoring, to this point, has been very generous. Thanks again! cd

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

He's still a cuck,

So how long before the cunt doe's it again?

Don't care what she says she'll do it again.

This should be in the I'm a CUCK category.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I took the author's warning seriously and began the read with a preloaded intent to bail if needed. In fact after page one, I almost gave up - but glanced ahead to the middle / bottom of page two where Al was recovering in the hospital. That he had been in some type of altercation caused me to reverse course and finish the story, in order. The outcome was more satisfying than I had originally predicted and I thank CD for the work.

Keep 'em coming, to quote Farragut: "Damn the torpedo's, full speed ahead."

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

Bull crap about if the writer succeed in making the reader mad. Naw pussy you are a pussy no mater how mad you make the reader…lol you can justify with your weak psychology all you want.. the only thing you PaleFaces hav in strength is stealing killing (on the under) but when it comes to maning up…y’all will forever be pussies…and not to generalize on all. The pussies among you who are!!!!Word

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story which could use some more fleshing out. Ignore those people with obvious agenda. As you said it’s made up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should get fucked in the ass and start sucking dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This really sucks. I had lost all respect for the asshole husband half way down the first page. Gag a maggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DAMN this fucking story SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

shit poor ending.. rest was pretty good read tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't think you can please your critics so my advise whi cares don't try, they're going to remain your faithful readers. I liked it however I must of imagined his friends that came to the house and to the hospital, I thought they were fucking her behind his back also?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't deserve even half of a star.

It's simply wastage of time reading the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All she was doing was covering her backside when the chips were down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have started to read this 3 times, but hubby is such a pussy i have not gotten past themiddleofpage 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another female writer (so called rhino) Pretty sick concept. Is this a two-part series/ the joke and the reality. To belittle and demean and then change to a loving wife. wow a little unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in the minority here. I, QuickMagazine, the still-unregistered, like it. Pat's behavior was indeed pretty awful, and yet...what Al overhears her telling Harry (that she really loves Al) has to be considered a mitigating factor, especially since she stayed at his side throughout his coma, etc. So their staying together works for me. TCD has often gone the forgiveness route in his stories. Sometimes I buy it, sometimes I don't. This one I did. So I'm slapping four stars down on the table here. Also want to note that I had the same question bribenk posed about how Al landed in the hospital. with a coma My assumption, and the author can correct me if I'm wrong, is that Al blacked out and crashed the car into something on the driver's side (which is why Pat wasn't similarly injured).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So funny you demand nobody point out the you and your story are full of cuck fantasy, but as a cuck, you're just a wimp anyway so it doesn't matter. Little boy let his wife fight his battles and then pretends he's the tough guy. Bring Jamison back and have him fuck both wife and sissy hubby. The would have been an honest story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

History is littered with the carcasses of men, tribes, and whole civilizations that didn't have the guts to stand up and fight for their survival and, yes, for their honor. Like MC in this story, many deferred to right and honor, but in the end, when the other side showed its true colors, they did fight. Despite the trappings of modern liberal governance, human nature hasn't changed one iota. As Henry Mencken said, “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” This story is a classique. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In South Carolina, there's no jury, small-town or large, that would convict Al. Temporary insanity would be accepted, and he'd be found not guilty. Also, what's up with these stories where the evil boss screws anything with a pulse, but his wife, who controls the money, is clueless? He's not worried until the aggrieved spouse has incontrovertible evidence in hand. And in what universe does a boss sexually harass an employee at a company function without risk? Imagine the scores of depositions from the party-goers, not to mention the deposed primaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uggh. Patricia was execrable. Makes no sense that Jamison would risk a sordid affair and trying to turn the MC into a cuck, and for Pat who supposedly "loves" her husband, to do it so openly and brazenly in front of him in their bed after the party where everyone saw their antics on the dance floor, and where multiple coworkers probably suspect an affair for the last few months, when at least 9 out of ten husbands would resort to physical violence in such a situation and almost invariably do no jail time, getting off on temporary insanity. And the other 1 in 10 would snap photos, leave, burn him to the ground with his business, civil suit vs company fir at least harassment and/or morals clause, and get him divorced, and then arrange for physical violence with an alibi or accomplice at a later date. The deus ex machina of the tumor and amnesia was dumb. Yes it is nice that Pat keeps him out of jail. But the stuff leading up to it was so sickening to read that it is a travesty that they stayed together after a post nuptial. Jamison wasn't even probably her first affair. Doubt she came clean with the extent of her betrayal. She so completely compartmentalizes her love for Al but her sluthood with bad boy Jamison, that she is clearly afflicted with a mental disease. No therapy for her. No counseling for them post amnesia. Just a post nuptial that by itself won't do shit to prevent her from cheating given her mental disorder and him being 20 years older. Just ugggh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What was not told. Harry's wife left the party early for the expressed reason to give her husband enough rope to literally hang himself. Suspecting that her husband had been cheating on her, she hired a private investigator who the day before the party set up hidden motion activated camera's. The dalliance between Pat and Harry got caught on motion-activated camera's. She used those video's as evidence of a cheating husband. Because of the pre-conditions she literally left dear old Harry penniless

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry the whole story was lame and the ending stunk!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

It was a cute, imaginative story, but the constant ''Aw, shucks" got old, fast! And the out-of-body experience fell apart. Yeah, I get it--the disembodied feeling, but it was described hamhandedly. All in all, it's a decent story. Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous