All Comments on 'The Writer'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
Needs another chapter

It would be fun to have another chapter where she finds out it wasn't him and he finds out what she has been doing. That would be a fun twist.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Typical JPB wimp male figure & slut wife story!

JPB - forever consistent & predictable if you like those kind of cluck dog shit stories.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Nice

Cute and creative revenge. Husband is a stupid ass and wife decides what's good for him is good for her as well. Writing up the story is a great way of sticking it right in his face. Of course I have to ask, why bother staying married to the jerk? It's fun knowing that you are putting one over on him for a while but at some point won't you want to get on with your life with someone who you care about and cares about you?

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Nice Inversion

This could turn into one of those Russian dolls where there is always a smaller doll inside the doll. I am curious who is the wimp according to our colleague, the wife? (Nicely completing the inversion) Yes, he is now an official cuckold, but, he has to know about and not punish it in order to earn a wimp title! ( Or do you guys have a different dictionary?)

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayabout 14 years ago
More, please!

JPB, I think this story needs some kind of conclusion. Don't leave us hangin'!

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Stupid Husband, Stupid Wife.

This is going nowhere good. So far same old cuckold revenge story.

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 14 years ago
No ending

Premature submission?

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidabout 14 years ago
good revenge story but!!!!!!!!!!

I cant sit here and cuss you and talk shit to you like the others ,see I came here to this site to read this story .I go to the loving wife section and knew when I saw your name I was going to get a good read . I may not always agree with the outcome BUT I LIVE IN THE GREASTED NATION IN THE WORLD<U>S>A> .Where anyone can write or say or work or even ACT LIKE TWO FACE PRICKS who come here to get laughs making fun of someones freedom of speach. One more thing to thoses who dont get reading 101.If a story makes you happy or sad or mad or leaves you wanting more then the story was working the way its ment to its the storys you stop reading and bore you that dont work .{Now JPB how about a twist like he was writing the storys she found was tempetd kissed her but was too in love to cheat and was sofies storys he was writing oh no I cant write this I might get hate mail from some self rightious pricks !!!!!!!)lolololololololoo JPB keep on keepem on

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Agree with Bruce22.

Not revenge unless Steve finds out and gets humiliated.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 14 years ago
I've got a question

Does literary praise from an illiterate still count as praise?

Well, she can always "catch him in the act" then when he finds her out and tries to whip out his wicked ninja skills of doom, she can give him the log in info for her accounts, before he trips over his secret bags of money and hurts himself, and ask him what his problem is now, because he was getting off on the concept just last night.

RealDocRealDocabout 14 years ago
Incomplete

The story just stopped without and ending. The topic was ok and the prose very good but what about a conclusion or ending???

rider81rider81about 14 years ago
Well Written

Enjoyed the story. Definitely should be a part 2.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Agree

with the others. It is'nt Revenge unless he knows its her. and I had the same thought what if hes a Writer and telling stories. not living them it would sure put Her behind the Eight Ball. and we were lead to believe it was the Hair Dresser but it wa never Confirmed. only Fuck Pig was said. not the Womans name or if she was the Hair Dresser ( stylist ).

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Goatman....

....with communication skills like those, how would you even know?? Bob, let's have a character or three sit down and talk first just once,sometime,huh?

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Strange how so many of these stories

Never have the hubby and wifey sit down and talk - communicate so their relationship can be worked out in a real way - breakup or not, revenge or not, etc. Relationships that hang on based on lack of communication are not really anything...

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
So what???

So she was going to do the laundry and then find additional studs to fuck her unbeknown to her husband. To what purpose? In this case where is the conflict and what is the resolution to the conflict. It's called an ending.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
So where it goes?

Tell me what type of relation it is, definitely wife is not confident or she is really not marriage material, thats why she think she cant find another life partner and she cant love her husband too much to do what she's been doing. She knows she wont find one for herself, dont say she is having so many pussyhounds to fuck her.--No one lose the chance to get free pussy available-- It was hard for her that her husband was cheating on her, but he was not humilating her. She could have done what could have hurt him, but humilating like this for whole life is more cruel than death. Just set him free bitch, All she needed was excuse to fuck around. And by doing this she is Humilating herself and her husband on much higher level, which is irrecoverable. Just wait when he will catch her, he will learn his lesson but definitly will not be with her any more and probably will make his next marriage succesfull, but she would never be able to make another good life.

That my view on this type of incidents. Two wrong never makes write. Their whole will be joke. So , Can a affair spoil someones whole life this way. There is not much hot sex in it all words are just how is she spoiling their marriege for a little affair, also ruining their lives.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good!

Creative and sexy so I gave it a 5.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
HA

Two wrongs don't make a right but other than divorcing his ass at least she should be able to do what he is doing. Letting him read about it and probably stroke himself is just hilarious.

HA HA HA

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
So Sad

Such a sad story about a woman with so little self-respect that she is willing to devote her life to a loveless marriage so she can get her revenge rather than finding someone she wants to spend a life with. Nobody to like in this story.

So she begins her odyssey of hanging horns on her husband with many different guys. His affair with the blonde lasts another six months and then he quits. Of course she no longer loves him and is committed to making him pay for years to come. A couple of years later he finds out and leaves her. Now she has put herself into the position of being anybody's slut and nobody wants a slut like that for a permanent relationship.

She will end up wishing she had just divorced his cheating ass and gotten on with her life. So very, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The second part of the story?

Yes, she had cleaned herself up but Steve had recognized his wife's "just fucked" appearance when he got home. The next day he had hidden cameras in all the rooms of the house and a tap on the home phone. Two weeks later she was served with divorce papers and told to get out. He got most all the assets in the divorce when he threatened to show her cheating to every single family member and all her friends. She slunk off and was never heard from again. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except he found her "cookies" on the computer

He got his act together, hid a ton of assets and divorced her. Boy was she surprised.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Wow

It must be hell to be as stupid as the last two anonymous morons who left comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: swedishreader

Yeah, just about as stupid as you making that comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

This writer JPB must be a complete freaking cuck retard to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soon to be ex-husband

How long will it be before her husband sees the material on her laptop? How long will it be before he comes home and takes one look at her and one smell of her and knows she's a cheating slut? How long will it be before she passes along an std or something worse to her husband and he knows she's a slut? Unfinished drivel. Bad, Bob, BAD!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another one of Bob’s cheating whore stories.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Just another unfinished JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And people wonder why sexually transmitted diseases are at an all time high. Big tits has four married men who each are fucking around on their wives. And then the wife of the cheating hubby, Steve, decides to fuck around on her own and not just with one other person.

But this is fiction. Authors that lack the ability to get sex of their own write fiction about people who can get it. Hopefully there isn't a pathetic woman out there upon whom this story is based.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...