All Comments on 'The Wrong Movie Ch. 03'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story Telling

Your story telling is one of the best I have read recently. Although I don't think you intentionally made this one to be s serial lik POF, it is shaping up none the less. Your descriptions are colorful enough to add detail but not enough to bog the story down. Getting the reader to have a believable connection to the character and the story is every writers intent, and I think that you are doing a superb job. Keep it up.

songosongoover 19 years ago
lookforward to part 4

enjoy erotica of all kinds and you have a good hand at what you are doing

zetacon4zetacon4over 19 years ago
Wonderful!

You have a wonderful mastery of expression. You paint the emotions and thoughts of your characters with ease and finese! I love reading such expertly detailed and crafted writing. I'm a huge fan of incest stories and you certainly have written the finest I've had the pleasure of reading. I will certainly follow your serial stories with great pleasure! Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dialog

I like your use of interruptions in your dialogue. It makes the dialgoue sound more realistic. It's good that you try to flesh out Dr. Austin instead of just having her become a totally stock character.

Danny's character though, is a bit too goody-goody (typical nice boy type). He needs more subtlety and nuance, a little more edge to make him 3D.

ConnollyAssociationConnollyAssociationover 19 years ago
Sleepless - You Bet!

Another great story can't wait for the next chapters. So much scope for fun and play between all the characters. I must also comment on your writing style which makes following the story and enjoying the relationships easy and engaging. Keep up the good work - bring on the doctor, mum and dad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Greetings from Finland

It´s been total wonderful story, all 3 parts. Can't wait next parts coming. Pls hurry up, and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more, more, more

there isnt enough of this stuff around at the mo! which makes these stories even better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Double Hooked

Your writing is excellent. This makes two of your series that I'm hooked on, whether you mean for them to be series or not.

malicious_186malicious_186over 19 years ago
unsatisfied

this story is wonderful but you are really starting to annoy me. why do you keep teasing me? i love all three chapters! please oh please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good work

Loved this and two of your other series. Keep up the good work!

I really like how the Mom is coming off as the befuddled "victim". Therapist angle works nicely. Good composition and story-telling! I look forward to seeing the completion of these stories!!!

-- asterikx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot and Sexy!!!

This is a brilliant peice of literature. i have not found as much excitment in this series than in any other of the submissions i have read. please keep letting them have SEX, SEX, SEX!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What can I say,,,

This is a awesome story, all three chapters. I'll keep my comment here, simple and straight to the point :

AWESOME STORY, SO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!!!

That is all.

Xman72357Xman72357about 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is a great story line. Please continue it soon I am dying to see what happens next.

conquer109conquer109about 19 years ago
Awsome

I have never been more turned on by any other story please make a new chapter

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

I love it. Keep the story going, as Racel says, please. You have developed the story well. I just worry about them having unprotected sex. They don't need more problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot story

I like your story, but its end is a cliffhanger. What happens next? What about the therapist? How does the mother react when she finds her daughter in bed with her brother again, what did se want to tell Danny?

Please continue

calamitiecalamitiealmost 19 years ago
a re-read

Just re-read this and can't wait for Part IV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truely works of art...

Wow, this is funny, sexy, dramatic, and all the while remaining on a true professional standard. If incest eroticas weren't illegal, I'd suggest you sent this, infatuation, and your all time best, Party of Five, to a publisher. You can still try, Party of Five could make the cut. Also, I could have use for a great mind such as yours, with inspirations for my own novels. Of course you would be accredited for your ideas. email me at pugfugly_a@hotmail.com with your thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very erotica story!!!

that great story but what happen to mother and there kids?

would Rachael be pregnancy or not? and how there future? Please more story of chapter 4 and more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An outstanding Story

Romantic! Erotic! Sexy! Well written. Thank You! Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT-Loved it

I very much enjoyed this story. It arroused me and intrigued at the same time. I am attempting to write a story of my own-though not for Literotica and nto even erotic-and i always marvel at how a writer can make something believable and almost make it feel like it could somehow happen to you. I love the way your stories pull you in and do not let go until the very end.

-keep writing because i-and i know many others do too-love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great work

I am looking forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work

WFD6301WFD6301over 18 years ago
Great Story

I just read all three chapters and I can't wait for the next chapter. I love your writing style. You are my favorite author. PLEASE keep up the great work. I can't wait for more of your stories. I have read everything you have wrote so far. I can't wait for more. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really good series!

Fantastic writing style. Please continue this series (it's my favourite on Literotica).

Cheers

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Can't keep catching them

Mom and dads resolve doesn't sound very strong to me. Dad even sounds a tad supportive even. Looks like a family is "cumming" together very soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
real nice story

Love this story please put more story chapter 4 thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Chapter 4?

Please write a chapter 4 I'd really like to read more and I'm sure many many others would love to as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

senbloodysational

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Chapter 4

Yeah, definently need a chapter 4 on this one, Trudy and Steven have their hands full with these two, I'd love to see how the rest of the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VertigoJ is gone

I love all of this guys stories but you guys have to realize that the last thing he wrote was almost two years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tragic yea...but this is the end.

*Sigh* The dude really is gone. All we can now do is jes keep readin his work A-Z all over again...I love em, ye should too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANOTHER!

This is one of the best i have read.

Please make a chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

This series of stories is the best I've seen on Literotic for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WANTED: CHAPTER 4

best series ever.. sadly VertigoJ is missing..

ditch_kittyditch_kittyalmost 15 years ago
just sweetly wonderful fucking hot!

sad, sad, our writer has left because a happy ending (forgive the pun) would have been lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this story was outstanding.i really-really liked it.it had me locked in from start to finish.there is not to many authors who have the talent that you do.i look forward to many more stories from you.keep up the good work,i definately appreciate your efforts.

wmat1111wmat1111over 13 years ago

Nice story, and I"m sure Mom will have to get over it. Keep on writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

write more i like this its amazing

does the psychiatrist get in on it

i want to kno

btw i really like this story your an amazing writer

moses6667moses6667over 13 years ago

great story, hope you going with it.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Outstanding incest story. Certainly hope that you intend to continue.

XeoheliosXeoheliosalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Keep going, I want to see where the ending heads. Very much an attention-getter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Three thumbs up!

Literally, pure fucking gold my friend, please give us more! we're starving to hear about these two lovers, we need more! great work once again!

Cumslut_69Cumslut_69over 12 years ago
Gimme gimme gimme

More story! More story! This story is amazing! We demmand more! Danny is gorgeous and Rachael is adorable and MORE STORY!

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Hi, mom

What a great ending! Love it! And I hope it's not really the ending. More, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is a wonderful story and I hope you can make at least one more chapter! You have talent as a writer and I like this story

ShawnN1987ShawnN1987almost 12 years ago
You Suck

This should have used at least one more chapter instead of this cliff hanger. Considering this story is 8 years old its a safe bet we will never get that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a very enjoyable story

As the others have said, another chapter or two or three would be nice. It's been some time since I have enjoyed a story like this. Actually, I can't remember ever having read anything quite like it. Sweet, loving and fun. It reads like a true love story, full of warmth and heart. I caught myself smiling with them as they shared the joy of simply being together. Refreshing, I would love to read more. Thanks!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
A good story

Some more - please! A seriously good ending, now we need some more chapters - soon! I''m absolutely agog to see how this plays out, so please, don't leave me hanging!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS KIND OF STORY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY START A STORY LET IT GO FOR THREE CHAPTERS AND LEAVE THE READERS HANGING. I WON'T READ ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS OR VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT..............LAROC OF AGES

dreysufdreysufover 11 years ago
Another missing author

Despite contacting VertigoJ about another story that was left hanging, I am believing that this is yet another author gone silent. Such a good story as with all his others, the readers yet again are left wondering.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I think this story is one of his best.

Regardless of what WE think,there are many possible reasons he has not written in a while. I will just hope that if he has time he will write again and if he does not, for whatever reason we will just endure. I will be glad if he does, though. I really enjoyed his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hawt

In my opinion it would be hot if the psychiatrist asked the mother for a therapy session with both Danny and Rachael and then things heat up leading to a threesome right in Dr Austin's office. Whatever the case is, keep writing please.

P.S: I almost never comment, but at the beginning of the story you wrote that you wanted people to rate and comment so I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...bet the therapist was masturbating before the door hit the moms ass on the way out! Lol!! :)

It IS an interesting situation though, lol. I never wanted kids. Strike that, I always wanted two or three girls, but I always think of them as coming to visit once they've grown up, or hanging out and doing stuff with dad during the summer in their mid teens and on... Actually raising them from the ground up has never had any appeal to me, ESPECIALLY in this fucked up world we live in now :(

What to do with these kids... Kinda with dad, at least if shes wrapped up with her brother shes not out banging some drug head fuckup or getting knocked up by some jock. I cringe at the thought of having a daughter that is dating, lol. ....and boys are their own kind of stupid when they get into trouble, lol.

I'd put the daughter on b.c. Right off the bat (cant believe the retard parents havent done a sex-ed class for the kids since the school didnt!, hell my mom had a book with pictures and was teaching me before I even had any interest in girls!).

....anyway, b.c., then a talk with both of them about how easily it can be for them to emotionally hurt each other really badly over the long term. Pushing them apart is the sure way for them to pack up and move out that week...

....thats a tough nut to crack, and dammit, no more chapters have been written! Argh!!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
After nearly 11 years...

... we're never going to get to read chapter 4, are we ?

I do hate it when a good story is never finished !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
#4

No number #4 in the future -- time for me to pull the plug as I just can't take it unless I know the outcome.! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH { i will give another #5 }

Anybody know a "good" Lawyer - ??

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

This is a good story, different to others incest stories, but the author is forgotten us.

Is about 8 years waiting for a chapter 4, but the author is no written nothing else in LIT from the year 2005, and this is strange, because is was prolific author.

Maybe he/she not want to write again more stories, I don`t know.

Is for that I give only 4*.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Real Pity

Good story, well written and with some amusing scenes. It's a real pity that the author never followed it up with further chapters.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
very very good

romantic, funny, adorable

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Sadly this joins the numerous unfinished stories on Lit. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Come on mom, get with it. Bring dad into it and everyone fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous