The Wrong Movie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the lovely doctor had closed the door and taken her seat, she crossed one slender leg over the other and looked at Danny kindly. "Now, you know I've already spoken to your sister?" she said, and Danny nodded. "But I'd like to hear your side of the story."

"It's...the same as hers really," said Danny.

"Well, I'd still like to hear it, if you don't mind telling me."

"No," Danny lied. "I don't mind."

Another warm smile. "Okay, well, how about we start further back, before you became intimate with Rachael. How would you describe your relationship with her before that?"

"Uh...we didn't really have one," said Danny.

"So the two of you didn't spend much time together?"

"No."

"And why was that?"

Danny shrugged. "We just didn't want to, I guess."

"Did you fight a lot?"

"Not a lot," Danny replied. "Not any more than most brothers and sisters."

"So would you describe the relationship you had then as the normal kind between a brother and a sister?"

"I...guess so."

Dr. Austin made a note on her clipboard. "Just for reference," she said with a smile, after noticing Danny's curious look. "So," she continued, "what did you think of Rachael, while you were growing up?"

"I don't know," said Danny. "I didn't really think of her at all."

"Did you dislike her? Did you admire her? Did she embarrass you?"

"Sometimes," said Danny.

"Do you think she ever felt the same way about you?"

"You mean, did I embarrass her?" Dr. Austin nodded. "I don't know. Maybe I did. She never said anything though."

"Could she have felt the opposite way, then?"

"What do you mean?" Danny asked, confused.

"Well," said Dr. Austin, swapping her legs and making Danny swallow, "did you ever think that maybe your sisterwanted to spend some time with you? That maybe she liked and admired you?"

Danny looked down at his hands. "Not really."

Dr. Austin smiled at him again, and Danny began to suspect it was a deliberate tactic designed to put at ease his fears that she was judging him. Every answer and explanation seemed a valid one. Though it hardly felt that way to him. He could barely look this woman in the eyes, not only because of how beautifully green they were, but also because of what he'd done, and what she must think of him. Were therapists even trained for this kind of thing?

"Let's talk more about you," said Dr. Austin, making Danny squirm uncomfortably. He didn't like to talk about himself. Why couldn't they just keep talking about Rachael? "What was it like," the doctor asked, "growing up as a teenager for you? Were you happy?"

"Um...I guess so." Dr. Austin said nothing; she merely sat there looking at Danny the way his mother used to look at him, which always made him blurt out his deepest secrets. "No," he corrected himself. "I guess I wasn't."

"And why was that?"

Danny shrugged. "I don't know. Lot's of reasons." He would have to supply one apparently, according to Dr. Austin's expression. "I just...felt different, I guess."

"Different how?"

"Just different. I thought about different things and I wanted different things..."

"Like what? What sort of things did you want?" Again, Danny shrugged. "Money?" Dr. Austin suggested. "Good grades? A girlfriend?" Danny looked up and nodded. "And you never found one?"

"No. None that I liked."

"But you like Rachael?"

Danny could feel his cheeks burning. How could hesay this stuff? "Yeah," he said. "I do."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know. She likes me."

"She does," said Dr. Austin, drawing Danny's attention. "She loves you." Danny's lips curled into a small smile, and he thought of Rachael. "And you love her?" Dr. Austin inquired.

"I do," said Danny. "She's not like other girls."

"Maybe not," said Dr. Austin, her tone slightly more serious. "But you have to think aboutwhy you like her so much. If it's simply because—"

"It's not," Danny interrupted her. "It's not just because I'm trying to ‘satisfy my urges' or ‘lose my virginity' – that's not why I'm doing what I am with her."

To Danny's surprise, Dr. Austin smiled...almost with pride. "Your sister's younger than you are, Danny," she said. "What you have to realise is that she might not know what it is that she wants as well as you do."

"I think she does," said Danny. "She's more mature than I was at eighteen. She wouldn't have jumped into something like this. And neither would I, if I thought she was doing it for the wrong reasons."

Dr. Austin smiled again, her teeth lining up perfectly. "You're a very intelligent young man," she said, causing Danny to blush again. He stared down at his hands again, until the blush subsided, and then asked: "Are you going to make us stop?"

"I can't," Dr. Austin replied. "I can't make you stop, and no one else can either. I'm just trying to determine whether you're – as you said – doing this for the wrong reasons."

"And do you?" asked Danny. "Think we're doing this for the wrong reasons..."

"I don't," Dr. Austin replies with complete conviction. "I think you're both in love and I think it's very sweet." Danny was forced to smile again. If this beautiful, intelligent woman – who was a doctor no less – could see no fault in what he and Rachael were doing, then how could it be wrong? It certainly didn't feel wrong.

Danny felt a warm cloud of happiness inside his chest that was floating upwards and threatening to take him with it. He did feel like he was floating, and he supposed that that was love. He was actually in love. He marvelled at the prospect, and thought how suddenly it had happened. Until now, he hadn't fully comprehended the meaning of those words, which he'd said to Rachael. He loved her, and she loved him, and they were both in love. How could so much joy and order spring from so much misery and chaos? It was as though his sister – his stubborn-minded baby sister – had come along and in one single act swept away all the gloom and wretchedness that had permeated his life for so long. He would have to thank her for that, and he resolved to do so the minute they were alone together.

Dr. Austin must have seen the elation written across Danny's face, as she was watching him with amusement when he looked up again, still smiling. "Thinking about her?"

"Yeah," said Danny, smiling at the carpet. "It just feels so...obvious. I never thought anything could be simple in life, but this is. It's the only thing I've ever been certain about." He looked up at Dr. Austin's picturesque face. "It feels good to be certain about something."

"I'm sure," said Dr. Austin. "I think you're very lucky to have each other." She smiled warmly once more and looked down at her clipboard. "There's still the matter, however, of what I'm going to tell your mother."

Danny's bliss suddenly faltered, and reality came crashing down like a grand piano. "Whatare you going to tell her?" he asked.

"Well," said Dr. Austin with a sigh, "I'm not sure what Ican tell her. I mean, I certainly can't tell her that her children are in love with each other. But perhaps I don't have to tell her anything just yet."

"You don't?" asked Danny, confused.

"There are still some things I'd like to talk toyou about," said Dr. Austin. "About these troubles you've had with your childhood. And I think it would benefit Rachael to have someone to talk to, so I'll recommend extra sessions to your mother, and whether she agrees or not is up to her. But, at this point, that's all I'll do."

Danny smiled. "Thanks – for being so understanding."

"You're welcome," Dr. Austin replied with a much brighter smile than Danny thought he would ever be able to manage. On the wall, the clock struck three o'clock and Dr. Austin rose to her feet. It seemed a mile from the bottom of her skirt to the top of her heels. Danny noticed, and smiled again, because he felt guilty. If he felt guilty, then he must be in love. He told his body to calm down, because his heart was in charge now.

Both Rachael and his mother were in the waiting room, the former preoccupied with a rather blank wall and the latter watching the door to Dr. Austin's office with a grave expression. She stood up when Danny and Dr. Austin emerged, and beside her, Rachael chanced a glance at Danny, then quickly hid her smile. It was brighter than Dr. Austin's – at least to Danny.

The doctor engaged Danny's mother in conversation whilst Danny himself sat down beside Rachael, resisting the urge to take her hand. She had her arms straightened, her fingers curled around the edge of the seat, and her legs kicking back and forth like a little girl's. Danny thought she looked extremely adorable, but he couldn't say so here.

After Dr. Austin had finished speaking with Danny's mother, she bid both he and Rachael goodbye, and called an elderly woman into her office. Danny's mother signed some forms at the reception desk and scheduled further appointments for next week, then led he and Rachael outside to the car. If she found it odd that both of them chose to sit in the back seat, she didn't say so. She looked in the rear view mirror as she backed the car out of the carpark, but all she saw was her two children staring absently out of the windows. If she had been able to see further down, she would have seen their hands clasped tightly together.

They stopped for petrol on the way home, and it was there that Danny realised how paranoid his mother was. "Don't move," she told them firmly through the window, raising her eyebrows and pointing a disapproving finger at them. Danny and Rachael looked back innocently, but their mother still looked suspicious. She straightened up and went to pay for the petrol, purse in hand.

When she returned, she was relieved to see both Danny and Rachael sitting as they had been, staring out the windows. If she had cared to look closer, however, she would have found that her daughter's breath smelled of semen and her son's fly was undone. As it was, though, she simply started the car and drove home.

***

Rachael was pining for Danny by the time they got home. She wanted to be alone with him so desperately that she even considered locking her mother in the pantry and pretending the doorknob had fallen off. This didn't really strike her as a feasible solution, though, and so she was forced to wait until after her parents had fallen asleep to see him.

She crawled out of bed and stood in front of her full-length mirror, surveying herself with a critical eye. Her hair was a bit messy after lying on it for a while, so she straightened that as best she could; and she tried to smooth some of the creases out of her nightgown, so that it didn't look so old and crinkled. Itwas old though, which meant it was also small, and Rachael had no problem with that. She raised her arms and saw that the bottom of the gown rode up to the top of her thighs, and even showed a little of her panties. That was good. She also cupped her breasts in her hands and tried to push them further up like the women on television did, but hers didn't move all that much, which she supposed she should be thankful for.

Far from satisfied, but unwilling to wait even a moment longer, Rachael opened her door silently and sneaked down the hall to Danny's room. She opened his door just as silently and closed it behind her.

The room was dark inside. Danny was asleep, apparently, which Rachael found both good and bad. Bad because he should be wide awake and restless like she was, and good because it meant she could wake him up. She went to the side of his bed and knelt down on the carpet, then pressed her lips softly against Danny's, until he groaned and stirred awake. He looked tired, his eyes lit up when he saw her, and he smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't a sister come and visit her forbidden lover?" Rachael replied.

"Of course she can," said Danny, pushing himself up the bed a bit. "But what if mom or dad checks on you?"

"They won't," Rachael replied. "They never do that anymore."

She was staring to feel cold, which was odd because the night was hot and muggy. Her nightgown, she was happy to see, was clinging to her body, sweaty as it was. Still, she did feel cold, and she wanted Danny to hurry up and take her in his arms. She leaned forward to encourage him, and at long last – though it had been less than a minute since he'd woken up – he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up onto the bed. Rachael smiled with delight. She was also delighted to feel Danny's erection pressing against her butt. She would have to do something about that, but she wanted to see how long it would take for him to ask her. And she also didn't want him to stop what he was doing right now too quickly.

He was kissing the back of her neck, softly and slowly, until Rachael was shivering. They had only a sheet covering them, but their bodies were radiating heat and they were sweating against each other. Rachael's skin was slick with it, and so was Danny's. She could have slid any part of her body against any part of his with ease.

Rachael closed her eyes and they eased into a pleasant silence, punctuated only by the sporadic sound of Danny's moist lips kissing the back of her neck. Rachael was smiling, and felt relaxed, but she found it highly unfair that sleep was coming easily now that she didn't want to sleep. She was restless when she was alone, but completely at peace when she was with Danny. Unless they were doing other things, in which case she was restless again. Right now, though, she felt blissfully calm, almost outside the world. Time had certainly stopped, and everything outside Danny's bed – their bed – had disappeared. How nice it would be to stay like this forever.

"Danny," said Rachael, breaking the silence.

"Mmm?" he replied, kissing her neck.

"Do you wanna put that in my pussy?"

Danny took his lips off her neck, and somehow Rachael knew he was blushing. "Sorry," he said guiltily.

Rachael rolled over and looked Danny in the eye, her hands resting on his shoulders. "You don't have to be sorry," she said. "Not with me."

Danny smiled faintly. "It's okay," he said. "We'll just lie here. This is nice."

Rachael was disappointed. "But I want to," she said forlornly.

"Oh," said Danny. "Well...ifyou want to."

Rachael grinned and jabbed him in the chest. Then her grin widened as Danny brought his lips to her throat and kissed his way to her ear. She wondered if all boys did this, and whether it was true that some of them just wanted sex. How couldanyone be like that, and miss out on all the best parts? If they were, though, and Danny was one of a kind, then she sure as hell wasn't giving him up without a fight.

She tried, not earnestly but playfully, to move her neck out of Danny's reach, and each time she was thrilled when he smiled and pulled her closer, and kissed her again. She tried several times, with the same result. "You're making me wait," she said finally. "That's not very nice."

"I can hurry up if you want," said Danny, his voice muffled by Rachael's own skin.

"No," said Rachael. "I like this too."

It was true, but she was nevertheless happy to see Danny move on and bunch her nightgown up under her breasts. He smiled up at her and lowered his mouth to her belly, planting kisses like moist footprints, all the way up to the bottom of her breasts. He went down again, then used his tongue in the same way, until it wasn't only sweat that Rachael's skin was slick with. Her own thighs were trying to spring apart, but she slowed herself down and tried to enjoy the things that Danny was doing for her. She hoped he would do them afterwards as well.

It became a lot harder to resist when Danny's hands found her thighs, and ran up and down with little friction. He ran them underneath as well, and spread the sweat all over. He licked some of it up too, and then licked his way up to Rachael's mouth. She took his face in her hands, and nudged his nose with her own. "I'm still waiting."

"What's your rush?" said Danny.

"This is," Rachael replied, taking his hand and pressing it against her panties, which were soaking wet.

"Jesus," said Danny, laughing quietly. "When did that happen?"

"About the time I decided to come to your room," Rachael replied.

"You really care that much about me?" asked Danny, smiling brightly.

"You know I do," said Rachael, rubbing their noses together again. "But you really have to fuck me now, okay? Please?"

As she had been taught – by her mother no less – please was the magic word, and the tremors in Danny's body let Rachael know it. She was grinning broadly. "You like it when I beg, do you?" She pushed her lips out and assumed the best puppy-dog face she could. "Please, Danny," she said in a sweet voice. "Please fuck me. I really, really want it. Will you give it to me? Please." She finished with a flutter of her eyelashes.

"You," said Danny, lowering his face to Rachael's, "are so bad."

Rachael grinned wickedly. "I'm a bad girl. A very, very bad girl." She ran her hands over Danny's shoulders, rubbing them affectionately. "And you're my bad boy," she added. "Is bad boy going to fuck his bad girl now?"

"If you keep talking like that I won't be able to," said Danny.

Rachael stopped smiling and clamped her mouth firmly shut. "I'll stop," she said from the corner of her lips.

Danny smiled so widely that Rachael's own smile returned. She was suddenly overjoyed, however, when she saw that he was finally removing his pants and sliding down his boxer shorts. Her heart thrummed with anticipation as she squinted and tried to see his cock in the darkness. When she saw it, she wrapped her hand around it and pulled Danny forward. "Gimme, gimme, gimme."

"Hold on!" Danny said impatiently, though he was laughing. "I think you're too eager for your own good."

"I'm sorry," said Rachael, half meaning it. She was, after all, setting the pace. What if Danny didn't want to go this fast? But that was preposterous; he was a boy and he was hard as a rock, so he would just have to put up with it. "I can't help it," Rachael explained. "It's just much better than masturbating by myself and I like to feel you inside me. It's nice when you are."

Danny smiled what struck Rachael as a brotherly smile, and brushed a wisp of hair out of her eyes. "It feels nice for me, too."

Rachael smiled back, with what she hoped was a sisterly smile. "So then put it inside!"

"I am, I am," said Danny, both of them laughing.

***

Two doors down, whilst Rachael was sighing with ecstasy as her brother pushed deep inside her, her parents were discussing what was to be done about their incestuous kids. Trudy, her mother, was holding that what they were doing was wrong and most likely born of misguided intentions. Steven, her father, was listening with a thoughtful ear, but some more resigned to the whole situation. "I just can't see what we can do about it," he said, shrugging.

"Well, we have to dosomething," Trudy replied. "We can't just let it continue."

Steven turned and looked at his wife. "No, you're right," he agreed. "We have to do something. But I just don't want to scare them. I mean, what if they react badly to our advice and do something even worse. They could run away."

Trudy sighed deeply. "I just don't know what to do," she said. Steven sat up in bed and put an arm around his wife's shoulders. She leaned into him. "I just don't know how it could have happened."

"Don't you?" Steven asked.

Trudy looked up and smiled weakly. "Well, I know how it could have happened," she yielded, "but do you really think they'd be that...impulsive?"

"They're teenagers," said Steven. "Of course they're impulsive."

"I know," admitted Trudy, her head resting on her husband's shoulder as he rubbed her arm comfortingly. "I just wish they'd been impulsive with other people."