The Wrong Movie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers

"Do you?" said Steven, looking his wife in the eyes. She looked back with confusion. "I'm not condoning what they're doing," he explained quickly, "but when I think of the other people that they might have done those things with – Rachael especially – it scares me."

Trudy squeezed his hand. "I know," she said. "I know. But this isn't the right alternative. They can't keep doing this."

"I know," said Steven. "They can't. They're going to get hurt if they do. But I'm just saying that we need to be careful with how we handle this. The more we try to pry them apart, the more they're going to drift together, if for no other reason than to defy us."

"You're right," agreed Trudy. "They're seeing Dr. Austin again next week, but I think we should talk to them. Separately, if possible. Danny, especially. Rachael might just be following what he says."

"She's a smart girl," said Steven. "And I definitely don't think that Danny would use her like that."

"Of course not," said Trudy. "But maybe he's not thinking about the consequences. I don't think either of them is. All they see is their bodies and what gives them pleasure."

Steven smiled tiredly and rubbed Trudy's arm more vigorously. "They're kids," he said. "They don't think about things like love or making a connection. It's just all fun and games. Nothing serious."

***

"Danny!" Rachael gasped, arching her back and biting her lip to stop from screaming. She was teetering on the very edge of her orgasm, and Danny had slid his cock halfway out of her pussy. She was gasping for him to put it back inside, to fill her up again and push her over the edge. She didn't have to wait long, but it felt like an eternity.

Danny gripped her hips tightly, his face contorted with pleasure, and thrust his cock back inside, sending Rachael hurtling down into a wonderful, bottomless well of pleasure. She smiled and closed her eyes and felt her orgasm run all the way down to her toes. They tickled with it, just as her lips and fingers and nipples tickled. But what tickled most of all was the inside of her pussy, which was gratefully accepting load after load of Danny's cum. It warmed her up inside, just as the sticky heat warmed her skin. She knew it wasn't possible, but she felt it all the way up to her breasts and down to her legs. And Danny was still going! Rachael breathed through her own climax and then settled down enough to help Danny through his. She smiled at him and stroked his face as he continued to squirt inside her.

"Put it all in there," she said, giggling. Danny's mouth hovered above her own, but he seemed unable to actually kiss her. It remained wide open and trapped in a silent moan.

Rachael was enjoying the fact that Danny's orgasm was lasting so long. His cum was slowing up now, but his mouth was still hanging open in ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his butt, trying to squeeze more cum out of him. "Fill me up," she said, delighting at the sound of her own voice.When did I start talking like this?

As Danny's orgasm finally began to subside, Rachael reached her hand down beneath the sheet and touched her semen-covered pussy with a finger, then licked it clean. Itwas nice really – not salty at all.Only Danny's, she thought.

Looking extremely drained, Danny lay down beside her and breathed deeply to recover from his climax. Rachael turned over and soothed him with soft caresses. It felt pleasantly bizarre to do that, looking after him when he was the older of the two. She was his baby sister, but she could also mother him when she wanted to. "That was amazing," she told him, thinking he should know. Danny looked up and smiled wearily. "It really was," Rachael added. "Was it for you?"

"Of course it was," replied Danny, making Rachael smile.

"Was I good?"

"Very good. Was I?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Then we were both good," said Danny, putting Rachael out of her misery and taking her in his arms once more. She never liked to ingratiate herself into them, so it was always nice when Danny did it for her. She kissed his face now, all over until he was cringing away from her like a little boy from an over-zealous grandmother. Rachael merely giggled and continued planting wet and sloppy kisses on him.

Before long, Danny had his eyes tightly shut and was lying on the very edge of the bed, hands balled into fists against his chest. Rachael stopped kissing him, but he wouldn't open his eyes. "Danny," she said, grabbing his wrists. He continued to pull away. "Danny!" She yanked him forward and held his wrists tightly, until he opened his eyes at last. "I love you," she said, making sure to look him in the eyes as she said it.

Danny's face brightened at the words, and his eyes roamed her face, as though he could see the love written across it. "I love you, too," he said, and hugged her fiercely. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me too," said Rachael, smiling tranquilly against his chest. It was a perfect moment, Rachael thought; the kind that only ever come along once in a lifetime. So of course it had to be spoiled.

There was a soft knock on the door. Rachael's smile faded and her eyes shot open. Danny was looking back at her with equal terror. He looked left and right and – foolishly, in Rachael's opinion – up and down. "Quick," he said at last, as the door handle began to turn. Rachael lifted up the sheet and scooted down under it, then felt Danny dump his quilt on top of her and spread it out. It made her suffocatingly hot, but at least it wasn't see-through. Rachael heard the door open and her mother's voice. "Danny?" she whispered. "Danny, are you awake?"

Danny was pretending to be asleep, obviously, but Rachael's mother apparently wasn't deterred. She closed the door behind her and crossed the room to his bed, and leaned over Rachael to rouse him. "Danny," she said. "Danny, we need to talk."

Danny made a pretence of stirring from sleep and groaning. "Mom, I'm tired."

"I know," said their mother, "but I want to do this before Rachael wakes up. It won't take long."

Danny groaned again. "Mom, please – I'm really tired. Can't it wait till morning?"

Their mother sighed. "It'll only take..." She trailed off and Rachael found that her heart was beating impossibly fast. Surely her mother could hear it. Rachael wasn't sure what was happening, but a moment later she heard Danny's pleading voice. "Mom, don't! I'm...I'm not wearing any pyjamas."

But it was too late. Rachael's mother lifted up the quilt and the sheet and dropped them at the foot of the bed. She was standing with her hands on her hips and a very stern expression on her face. Rachael was lying on her back, her arms pulled close to her sides and her skimpy nightgown suddenly a tremendous burden. She smiled feebly and held up her hand in a half-hearted greeting. "Hi mom."

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,687 Followers