All Comments on 'The Wrong Room Ch. 04'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 9 years ago

I am loving this series.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years ago
Deep, Powerful Emotions...

...Come through in a few well constructed words, you can move mountains now with fewer syllables than most stories on here use to say hello. Beautiful storyline, developing to a tough romantic relationship something like the Film Noir classics of the fifties updated with addition of transgender characters and computer software development. Whatev Dream... stellar writing. Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoealmost 9 years ago
And the beauty intensifies

Another breath taking chapter in this now totally enthralling tale. Your ease of transition as you build the characters, personalities, situations and budding beautiful relationship is truly inspiring. The sharing of their past was wonderfully done, and the emotions described and felt were deep and heartfelt.

Bringing Mike's daughter into the relationship is a twist that I can't wait to see where you take us next.

Brilliant my friend, brilliant!

keep these wonderful chapters coming, I can's wait!

cliptoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I always look forward to your work, Another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story but...

This is a lovely story so far DM. However, I hate to have to bring it up here, but I do hope you'll get back to "Her best friend forever" soon. That story had a really lovely premise and I was really looking forward to the next chapter. I know you are busy with this and all of your other series, but I hope you won't forget about HBFF. Thank you for all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't say i like it

I liked the idea and was hoping for a better read. Its too fast and too much and the whole weird mafia thing in the earlier part that amounted to nothing. It was such a non-obstacle as to be completely unneeded. It could have been a minor pimp for as important as it was. And the "Michael, she always called him Michael when she was being serious." they haven't known each other long enough for either of them to 'always' do anything.

Don't get me wrong I love the premise and just wished that you had fleshed it out more even if it is Flash Fiction. I don't even like romance movies where they are talking about true love after a couple days. It was one of the reasons I gave up Harlequin novels, they were too short for SO MUCH emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but it moves pretty quick and seems to skip some parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES