All Comments on 'The Wrong Room Ch. 05'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 8 years ago
Good Format...

...So it is a 50s whodunnit? Its great Dream, I love these images you're building. Keep 'er going, already gaggin' for the next one. Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoeover 8 years ago
Love where you've taken us, fastening my seat belt for more!

Oh my oh Weaver of Dreams! This is quite an adventure you have us on! You've built quite a showcase for these wonderful characters I know feel I know and love.

Please keep this marvelous tale going, great work my friend!

cliptoe

bacheerabacheeraover 8 years ago
5 stars for you.

I like this story. You got a refreshing line of writing going. Keep it up. I'm anxiously awaiting for the next chapter. Your one of not many writers on here that actually takes the time to set up a good story line. And I sincerely hope you are one to finish this to the end. I'd hate to see another good story stop halfway, like so many on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Vignettes!

I enjoy your lil' episodes and the trans lady fits so nicely in that it becomes so natural! Not as much as Sense8 (teasing) but still refreshingly sweet! Downside, someone reading behind my back starts getting top fantasies ...and I don't feel just nipples now!

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love the 1 page format

You tell a great story, hope to see more of this and you other works here.

B. V.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Run out of "flash" powder? ;-)

I found this story through a "Similar Stories" link. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. It's been 10 months since this last chapter was posted. I hope there is (much) more coming soon. On to Cincinnati!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Warm Story

We need more of these stories transgender stories too read. They are warm, friendly and very realistic. Great job Dreamweaver 594.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 7 years ago
would have given 5 stars if we could vote!

I know you have let this one sit for a while and I believe I read that you had other things going on in your life for a bit, but I would definitely like to read more of this story. I also like the 'Flash' style and I might try it out myself.

SoB

hotrod824hotrod824almost 6 years ago

This was a very good series, but what happened when they left and went home?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES