The Wrong Room Ch. 06

Story Info
The flight to Cincinnati.
1.5k words
13.4k
21

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part six of The Wrong Room series. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories. If you are unfamiliar with this story it might be best to go back to the beginning to better understand this relationship, but that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594...

*****

Mike helped Allison pack up the remaining boxes in her bedroom. Her roommate, Tina, was all a flutter because she suddenly had to find a new roommate.

Mike opened his cellphone and called Yusef, asking him to give them a ride to the airport.

Allison hugged her former roommate. "Tina, you'll do fine, you'll find someone soon. And I'll miss you, too." She moved the last of her boxes onto the couch by the front door. "We're going to take a commuter flight from the airport to Cincinnati. I'll text you when we arrive."

"Be careful, hon," Tina cautioned, "those TSA assholes can be brutal to girls like us.

Allison nodded. "I know, they make me nervous, but it'll be fine."

Ten minutes later they heard a car horn beep out front.

Tina kissed her on the cheek and hugged her again. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe. Come visit, okay." Tina nodded, trying desperately to hold back her tears.

"That's Yusef, we need to get going honey," Mike said as he held the apartment door open.

They climbed into the cab and left a tear-streaked Tina standing on the curb, waving goodbye.

The ride from downtown Richmond to the airport was about fifteen minutes depending upon traffic. They arrived in plenty of time.

Yusef turned around in his seat as they are being dropped off and winked at Allison. "You live a charmed life, little one. I hope you call me again if you ever come back to town.

Allison blew him an air kiss. "We will, you can count on it."

Mike's cellphone chirped. He had a text message from his travel agent. It read: 'There was a terrorist attack in Chicago and all flights connecting to and from the city are cancelled.'

Mike stood near the curb with their luggage and looked at the television monitors flashing a bulletin. "Well, crap. It'll take days for this to settle down and travel is going to be a nightmare."

Allison sat on one of the suitcases. "What options do we have?"

Mike thought a moment. "According to the website the connecting flights from Washington to Cincinnati are booked solid. We could rent a car, it's a long drive but it would get us there."

"What about the train?"

"Amtrak?"

"Yeah. Does it go there?"

Mike opened a new browser window on his cellphone. "Son of a bitch, it does. The last train out of Richmond is today at 2:18pm. You are a genius!" He hugged her then glanced at his watch. "If we hurry we can just make it."

He called Yusef, who was on the roundabout heading out of the airport terminal building. "Hey Yusef, change of plans, we need to go to the Amtrak station downtown and we need to be there by one-thirty, can you make it?"

"I can if you hurry," he said completing the roundabout and coming back to the drop off point. Yusef jumped out of his cab and opened his trunk to reload their luggage.

Mike handed him two smaller bags. "All the connections out of Chicago are cancelled. Apparently, there was some sort of terrorist attack outside of the airport, and the alternative flights from Regan are booked solid."

Yusef loaded a large bag into his trunk. "Your lucky day, my friend, I was nearly out of the airport."

Their bags in the trunk, they whisked away from the terminal and back onto the freeway heading for the downtown train station.

"Are you familiar with the Amtrak station?"

"Of course. Northbound is terminal one. I'll drop you there. You can book your tickets online before we get there then use your cellphone as boarding passes."

Allison pulled close to Mike as he opened a Google window and searched for Amtrak-Richmond. In a matter of minutes he booked their seats and made a reservation for dinner in the dinning car.

Mike leaned over and kissed her cheek then whispered. "No TSA to fret about either, sweetie."

She let out a huge sigh of relief. TSA for a girl like her can be a major pain in the ass, let alone the embarrassment and humiliation the 'Tray Shufflers of America' like to rain on the transgendered and their partners.

Twenty minutes later, they loaded their luggage onto a cart handled by one of the Amtrak porters and showed him the boarding passes on Mike's cellphone. The porter attached labels and pointed in the direction of their gate.

Minutes later, Mike and Allison were seated comfortably in first class as a porter handed them both a glass of wine.

Allison leaned over and whispered. "These tickets must have cost you a fortune!"

Mike grinned and nodded. "Business expense," he said as the train slowly pulled away from the gate.

"How long is the trip?"

"According to the schedule, 13 hours and 31 minutes from terminal to terminal. It's not much faster than a car but a lot more comfortable."

"Hmm," Allison murmured as she pulled a blanket onto Mike's lap and unzipped his pants. "I like the privacy of first class, sweetheart." Her eyes gleamed with mischief as the train gathered speed.

In less than a minute she had him rock hard as she matched her rhythm to that of the clickity-clack of the rails.

"My God, you make me want to take you right here and now."

She grinned then pulled her hand out from the blanket and wiped it on a tissue. "Me too, but social propriety doesn't permit it."

"I'm going to check the size of a first class restroom," he murmured as he kissed her cheek. Then he reached under the blanket and zipped up his pants.

He got up, glanced both ways and made his way back to one of the two restrooms designated for their train car. Inside, it was as he hoped, larger than the typical airplane restroom. He grinned, closed the door, and made his way back to their seats.

"Meet me in the restroom on the right in five minutes, my love, I want to feel you inside of me." He kissed her gently on the lips and stood up, then walked briskly back to the restroom on the right.

Five minutes later, Allison knocked softly on the door. Mike slid the locking bolt to open it and let her in. As she squeezed past him he could feel her excitement. She slid the locking bolt shut and pulled her thong panties aside to free her cock.

He dropped his pants and leaned his head against the bulkhead, then reached around and pulled his cheeks apart.

She pulled a small bottle of lube from her purse and coated her throbbing cock. "God, I love fucking you, my love," she whispered.

"Just as much as I love fucking you," he whispered.

She moved her cock to his entrance and rubbed the head about to lubricate his opening, then pushed slowly into him.

He moaned softly as she slid all the way in, her balls slapped against his perineum. She began to rock slowly pushing in as far as she could go. The restroom was tight but it didn't matter, her lover was willing and she wanted him so badly.

Perhaps it was the circumstances, or perhaps it was the size of the tiny restroom they chose for their liaison, but in shorter than the usual amount of time she filled him with her seed.

He grabbed a bunch of tissue and pressed them against his ass as she softened and pulled out of him, trying the best he could to contain her seed inside until he could sit and flush it away.

She tucked herself back beneath her thong and straightened her skirt after which she shook her head to adjust her flaming red hair. Then she kissed him on the cheek and slipped the bolt open to step out into the corridor. She closed the door with a tiny air kiss and made her way back to her seat.

It didn't appear that any of the other customers riding in their car noticed the excitement a moment earlier in the restroom. A moment later, he joined her, blushing crimson.

"I thought nobody noticed," she whispered.

"The little girl in the back, the one with an older woman, probably her mother, she winked at me."

"Really?"

He nodded and shrugged. "Nothing's ever truly private, sweetie. But I doubt she really knew what we did. No matter, it was worth it." He pulled the blanket over both of them and snuggled against her. "You know, one of these days you're going to make me pregnant." He kissed her lips and smiled.

She would if she could, she thought, smiling blissfully.

*****

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of The Wrong Room without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
OMG

to someone like fuck me with pay would not be the norm, butt too hawt and pleasurable

griffin57griffin57almost 7 years ago
You live up to your name Dreamweaver.

Loved this series and awaiting more. You created another beautiful romantic story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant! Just read the whole series thus far

Extremely addictive story. Very well written with a sly sense of humor. nothing mechanical about the sex or the love. Got me wet.

xoxo,

Di

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years agoAuthor
Voting disabled

Some of you have expressed dismay at not having the voting option. I purposely chose to do that because 1) I found the voting system arbitrary and, 2) probably more importantly, some used it for what i considered spiteful reasons.

I apologize if that decision upset you.

Secondly, this short form was a choice i made at the beginning of the series, to explore a quick or flash fiction style. I'd not written in that stylre before so i decided to explore it with this story series.

On a side note, from a purist POV, flash fiction is usually under 1000 words. Oh well.

Chapter 7 is forthcoming...including a bonding between Marissa and Allison...of sorts...things are often tenuous with girls...I'm going to get in trouble for that...

dreamweaver594

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
I wish you allowed voting

So that I could give this story the 5 *'s it deserves. Thanks.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories