All Comments on 'The Wrong Room Ch. 06'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Keep on writing this story. It's a really good one and it shows how when two people meant for each other end up together. I do have a suggestion try and make them longer if you can.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

PLEASE KEEP GOING, BUT A LITTLE LONGER, SURE WOULD BE GREAT TOO...! BETTY jo xoxo

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
I wish you allowed voting

So that I could give this story the 5 *'s it deserves. Thanks.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years agoAuthor
Voting disabled

Some of you have expressed dismay at not having the voting option. I purposely chose to do that because 1) I found the voting system arbitrary and, 2) probably more importantly, some used it for what i considered spiteful reasons.

I apologize if that decision upset you.

Secondly, this short form was a choice i made at the beginning of the series, to explore a quick or flash fiction style. I'd not written in that stylre before so i decided to explore it with this story series.

On a side note, from a purist POV, flash fiction is usually under 1000 words. Oh well.

Chapter 7 is forthcoming...including a bonding between Marissa and Allison...of sorts...things are often tenuous with girls...I'm going to get in trouble for that...

dreamweaver594

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant! Just read the whole series thus far

Extremely addictive story. Very well written with a sly sense of humor. nothing mechanical about the sex or the love. Got me wet.

xoxo,

Di

griffin57griffin57almost 7 years ago
You live up to your name Dreamweaver.

Loved this series and awaiting more. You created another beautiful romantic story.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
OMG

to someone like fuck me with pay would not be the norm, butt too hawt and pleasurable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES