The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, "Oh no!"

She beat on my arm, trying not to be noticed. "Yes. The bride gets to choose. The shop will go wild!"

I took a large swallow of tequila. "You are truly crazy, getting married in an auto shop."

"Don't be a killjoy, they have been super nice to us."

I gave in easily, kissing her hand. It was a brilliant idea. Now I only had to convince Ben and find someone authorized to do marriages. What if I asked Ben for a name and said we were going to donate to their charity?

We walked around in the twilight after dinner, awed by the towering red cliffs. She bumped my hip and said, "Is the photographer's partner getting up before dawn for images?"

"For the important road file?"

"Yes. We have to go to bed early." Her eyes danced and looked down. "Is he...?"

"Terribly limp? Yes, after all your punishment."

Back in the room gazing at the laptop, there were dozens of pictures of scenes at Red Rock NCA. Some good, most not very good. Kate looked over my shoulder. "We can do better than that, but have to figure out where to go in the dark."

"A truly committed photographer would be sleeping out under a prickly cactus, waiting for dawn."

"I have a better place to sleep under."

At three, I got the room coffeemaker going and filled two cups with lids. There were scraps of other food and generous water to sustain us. She was checking and double checking her gear bag.

The Corolla wasn't very quiet but we made our way to the loop road and went along in the dark until Kate said to stop. I had no idea where we were, but it was her shoot.

I sat in the car, draining the dregs of the coffee, while she explored. A photographer's assistant, other than being a mule and providing moral support, was about as useful as a barnacle, I thought in the twilight of dawn. She was no longer in sight, but that was the idea, wasn't it? Come out here in the cold and find good images. It was hard to believe that tomorrow afternoon I would be married to her. Did this qualify as one of Hollywood's "Whirlwind Romances?" They had happy endings, didn't they? I certainly hoped so.

After an hour, the sun was fully on the rock and a very chilled Kate climbed back in. "Success!" she called out. I put up my fist and she butted it hard. "Where do you want to go to get warm?"

"Is it too early for an egg and a waffle?"

I looked at my watch, 6:30. "We can be the first breakfast customers."

I held her cold hands across the table. "Brian, you are the nicest guy alive to help me with photography."

"I read somewhere that you need to pursue your passions. Is that where your passion is taking you? To photography?"

Her flushed face smiled, "My passion is taking me into your arms. After that comes the camera."

"Oh, you mean that crazy guy who is going to marry you tomorrow?"

"Yes, crazy as can be, but Jeremy and I love him."

I warmed the hand and kissed it slowly. "I still have to call Ben to make the arrangements. You are sure about this?"

She shifted to take back her hand and grab mine. "You know as well as I do that nothing is for sure. I am as sure of this as anything before now in my life." There was a tear running down her cheek and I felt bad for asking.

"I'm sorry. That is the last time I will ask if you are sure of something."

"No, don't do that. I like when you challenge me. Makes me think. Gets my juices flowing. By the way, has there been enough honeymoon loving?"

In our room, there was a contest between whether examining bodies or computer images came first.

"I want you."

"But you want to see the images more."

She was removing clothes, item by item. "He is already hard, isn't he?"

"Maybe he needs to learn more patience."

She was bare and reaching for my zipper. "But maybe his target is low on patience."

She got the pants and briefs off and shoved me under the sheet. "Hurry!"

Patience went up in a cloud of smoke as we crashed together. I couldn't decide which of her names to use so entered hard and deep, saying nothing. "Oh Brian, yes, yes, yes."

Sex was different now. We had done the opening up, and proved the mutual passion. Now we thrashed around, laughing and enjoying the delicious feelings unleashed by all the nerves being stimulated. I turned us so she was on top. "Brian," she asked, "how can sex with you be so much fun?"

I kneaded her ass and gave little upthrusts. "Because we love each other, silly."

I was half asleep, but asked, "Shouldn't we be doing something useful today?"

"We already did, but since you asked, there is a small favor you could do for me. It is still honeymoon time, isn't it?"

I stuck out my tongue, which she came after. We battled as I walked us to the shower to remove sex juices. With hot water streaming down, I said, "Ok, spill it. What favor?"

She smirked and rubbed soapy tits on my chest. "For the last day of our honeymoon, take me to a Strip hotel for one night. What about the one in the shape of a pyramid? I want to stroll outside and take some candid photographs. To be fair, we will get permission. You might even ask some interview questions."

With her hair and face covered by towel, she mumbled, "What do you think?"

I wrapped my hands over warm curvy boobs and kissed her neck.

"I like your answer. Is it too early to leave?"

"I should paddle your butt for insolence. Trapping the rescuer into doing his work and treating you in fancy hotels. I have to call Ben about arrangements while you pack up."

I figured Quentin and Sons went to work early, and sure enough, Ben was there. "Hi, it's Brian with another wild ass favor I need."

"You are going to get my difficult customer award soon. What gives this time?"

"Wonder woman has decided to marry me tomorrow. Worse, she wants me to talk you into letting us marry in the middle of your shop and drive away in the new car!"

There was a rude noise at the other end of the line, followed by "You've got to be kidding. Is she out of her mind?"

"She says your crew already likes her, and she will make a generous contribution to a charity of your choice. She wants to know if you can provide a minister?"

"Damn, Brian. I'm not sure I should have let you in the door. The office has been listening in on this conversation and they are all nodding their heads and smiling. I guess I am outvoted. My wife's uncle is a minister and a car nut. He will think this is the opportunity of his life."

Kate was jumping up and down and grabbed the phone. "Ben, you are an angel. First a car, and now a wedding! What time do you want us there? We will bring the champagne!"

She clicked off the call and collapsed in my arms. "Oh, I can't believe this. You realize that with them going out of their way to marry us, I have to have a proper dress. Maybe even a white dress for a four o'clock wedding?"

She poked my chest and pushed us down on the bed, giggling wildly. I held tight, fearing another favor idea. After a minute, she poked her head up. "I looked up that hotel. It is called the Luxor and I'll bet the concierge knows where we can rent clothes to get married in."

"I should call for a reservation for today, for one of their better rooms?"

Still giggling, "Yes, tell them it is for a couple in town for a wedding tomorrow."

It seemed that when Marigold got an idea in her head, it magically worked out. For $250, we got an upgraded room on an upper floor, with a slanting window wall looking out on the Strip. When we got there, I discovered complimentary goodies and fixed us both a glass of nonalcoholic soda. Clear heads were needed.

She did a marvelous trip on the concierge, who even made a simultaneous call on another line to check on availability.

"We have an appointment at 1:30," she smiled triumphantly at me. Thinking of the enormous complications of weddings of school friends, I realized Marigold's experience was very limited. Telling her I had to run out for sandwiches, I left and took the elevator to the lobby, where I found a quiet corner to call Ben. He sounded a little irritated when he came on the line. "Yes, there is more?"

"This is a guy to guy call. I just realized this young woman with a new baby in her belly is about to get married with no wedding party and none of the usual pomp and circumstance she would get at home if she was still welcome there. Is there any possibility that one of your recently married helpers and his bride would be willing to stand up with us?"

"Damn, you know how to hurt a guy. Trust me, her instant friends here will make something nice happen. Don't show up before four."

"You are my hero, Ben. Look for the donation in your account later today."

I went down the Strip, finding a shop with free WiFi, and sending Ben five thousand on an electronic transfer. Kate did not need to know the amount. At least, not right now. Then found sandwiches and hot footed it back to the room, where my lovely fiancee was totally sacked out. I let her sleep.

Evan's Wedding shop was conveniently located not that far from 215 and the Quentin shop. Kate said as we walked in, "Maybe they will let us change here after the wedding, so they have their clothes back before we leave town."

The woman who ran the store spoke with a French accent and used the European pronunciation of Evan. I was handed off to a lowly male helper with whom I found the right size tux and required odds and ends in a hurry. When I returned to the women's section, Kate was twirling slowly in front of a big mirror, looking marvelous. They glanced at me and I nodded vigorously.

Minutes later, everything was on hangers walking out the door with us and I was poorer by $400 for one day's rental, including the quick change after the wedding. Kate leaned up and kissed my cheek. "I need to get naked with you."

I frowned, "That is supposed to happen after the ceremony."

She laughed, "But I am emancipated. I can screw whenever I want!"

"Mostly, you are a delinquent. A very beautiful, lovable delinquent. By the way, you need to consult with the concierge again about a beauty place tomorrow morning to get all gussied up."

I got an elbow. "Yes, I do need to look the best for my wedding, don't I?"

I took out my wallet. "Transfer $500 from this wallet to yours. Brides need some pin money."

Before she could say anything, I realized the beauty treatment could easily set her back the $500, and said, "Make that a thousand. You need insurance for the beauty treatment."

Details kept eluding me. What about transportation to the wedding from the hotel? We were not folding my bride into the front seat of the junker. When we got to the hotel, I asked her to think about the photographic stroll upstairs while I dealt with a few more details. Finding the head guy at valet parking, whose name was Ramon, I advised my transportation needs. "This junker needs to go to Quentin and Sons off 215 tonight. Tomorrow at 3:40, the bride and I need a limo to the same address."

Ramon smiled, "For you, senor, we will make everything correct for the wedding. Would you consider $100 too much of a tip?"

"Why don't we make it $300 and you take care of the limo driver?"

"Si. Gracias." One more detail taken care of. I texted Ben that the Carolla would appear overnight.

In the room, Kate was in her pale yellow underwear, a sexy nymph surrounded by camera equipment, industriously writing notes about our walk down the strip.

"I thought you were going to be naked?"

"I can't walk down the Strip naked. I would get arrested."

We stood in a tight clinch, swaying. "Brian, I can't believe this is happening."

"It is, and we need pictures. Call Ben and ask if one of his helpers knows how to use your camera."

I found a beer and relaxed on the bed. What critical item had been forgotten?

Kate was hopping up and down, still on the line to Ben. "Oh, that is wonderful. You are such a great guy!"

She hung up and fell on me. "His dad used to photograph weddings when he was in school, years ago. Ben is going to draft him. I'll take the Sony for him with an extra battery."

I paddled the tight rear. "You will take the gear bag with two bodies and two lenses and the extra battery. You are a professional now and must act like it!"

"OMG." She tucked her head into my shoulder and made small approving noises.

In a few minutes, she jumped up and said, "The Strip, Brian, the Strip. Is your brain in interview mode? You just were strict with me about professional photographer behavior!"

Ye gods, I was marrying a female taskmaster. I must have made a horrible error in judgment, picking her up at that diner. I went to my duffel and dug out the small voice recorder.

I poked her tough behind, "Yes, Ma'am, I am prepared for my Las Vegas interviews of regular people. Are you prepared for their images?"

She punched me back, "You betcha!"

This was harder than we thought. The first couple turned us down, saying they were running away from their families and were not giving interviews to anybody. Kate poked me hard as we walked away.

The second encounter was with three young people, two males and a female. Turned out they were twins and she was their mother. They were in town to celebrate her birthday. She needed some joy in her life, one of the twins said, because her husband had fallen dead of a heart attack six months ago. She spoke up and said they also were looking for a new guy for her. "Someone who will treat me right and fuck me hard!" One of the twins said, "Mom, he is recording you."

Mom looked at Kate and me, "I'll bet he fucks her hard. That's what a good woman needs!"

Kate went into Lucy mode. "Mac, see what I have been telling you? This is a woman after my own heart."

We very narrowly avoided an invitation to their hotel room by my pushing the errant Lucy down the sidewalk with a hurried, "Thank you for talking to us."

Kate asked, "Did you have to do that?"

"Did you see the look you were getting from the twins? By now, that fine pussy could have someone else's cock in it."

"Oh. Guess I still have some things to learn about horny males. What about those two older couples headed toward us?"

They looked pretty regular and damned if they weren't from Ottumwa, Iowa. One of the husbands said, "Corn's in, the market is up, and these women say we owe them a good time in Sin City."

They readily agreed to an interview with photographs. The names were Margaret, Susan, Hal and Silas. "Our kids think we are crazy, but then, we think they are crazy half the time, so it all works out."

They inquired about our background. Kate nodded at me, and I said, "We are two recent college grads who are trying to build a freelance writer/photographer business with interviews around the country. Our folks think we are crazy."

This produced much laughter and Silas asked if they could treat us to a drink at the nearest hotel/casino. Kate smiled at me and we accepted.

An hour of friendly conversation later, it was getting dark and I wondered if any more interviews were in the cards. "Friends, Kate and I have to grab at least one more interview before it is completely dark. Thanks so much for talking to us."

Silas, who seemed to be the leader of the group, said, "I hope you will stop by in Ottumwa if you travel that way. We can tell you more stories from tall corn country."

I got another poke in the ribs on the way out. "Regular folks."

"I saw that Hopper look in your eyes. Did you get anything good?"

"I suppose, given all the money you spent on me today, it's fast food burgers for dinner?"

"Actually, you are going without dinner for being such a terrible tease."

"Take me to the room and we will have a tease contest. There might even be body contact."

Damn, we were stuck on each other. I wrapped my arm around her head. "I am not very hungry, but will take you wherever you desire for your last dinner in Vegas."

We were approaching the hotel and she said, in a dreamy voice, "The really best thing would be to order a rare burger for two from room service and eat it naked in your lap on the bed looking at my new images."

"Damn, I like your thinking, wayward one." We strolled up the driveway, smiling from ear to ear.

Kate knew about the bokeh business from her camera work at school. With good Zeiss glass in the Sony, she had terrific shots of faces and bodies with the background blurred out. Personalities of the individuals leaped out at you. Not at all a two-dimensional Hopper style, but striking in their own way.

"These will go in our first freelance article, Buttercup. Along with Lake Mead, Red Rock, and the Quentin shop. I have a very subversive idea. If we do a good job and sell it quickly, you can send a copy to your Mom when it goes on sale. The selected image of you tomorrow in the shop will just say, 'A Las Vegas wedding is special no matter where it is performed.' You can write at the bottom, "Jeremy was so pleased with the wedding and his new Daddy person."

The woman whose birth certificate had the name Marigold on it cried on me, saying I was toying with her emotions.

"After she gets over her mad, will she smile?" This brought on a new burst of chest pounding that faded to silence. When I looked, my Kate, my almost wife Kate, was sound asleep, I couldn't move, so slept too.

The morning sun was full on us. "Too bright," she said, turning into me. I wondered how she was feeling on her wedding day to this new guy that was solving problems right and left. And trying to be friend, mentor, and lover all at once. Did that add up to husband material, I wondered? Probably not, but then a lot of foolish young people got married anyway.

I got the coffee maker going and went to the shower. Kate still had her eyes closed. I worked on my little morning speech for her. Still damp, I sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her curvy globes. "You have only one job today. You are going to be the most feminine, most beautiful bride anyone has seen."

She pounded a pillow, "I can't do it."

"You certainly can. You are tough inside. You can do anything you set your mind to. Even banishing the last few months completely from your mind for one day. If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for me."

Still making unhappy noises, she rose and karate chopped the back of my neck on the way to the shower.

"Order scrambled eggs and ham for breakfast."

I poured two cups of coffee and was sipping mine when she came out, toweling the fine body. She walked over, thrusting a pink boob in my face and tugging on my hair.

"For you, Brian, I am willing to do almost anything. I promise to smile all day and think only good thoughts." I found her sexy white underthings and offered to dress her. The bra fit perfectly and she gave a low moan when I carefully buried her breasts in the cups. The bikini briefs were amazing across the slender hips. She poked out her tongue, "No excess skin today?" The doorbell rang and she held out a hand for money. I pressed a five into it and she marched over with a smile. The young guy with the breakfast cart was impressed as he wheeled it in. "Ma'am, I hope that gentleman over there appreciates your charms."

She handed over the tip. "Oh, he does. He definitely does."

She pushed me down and asked, perched on my chest, "After I am a married woman, do I get to flirt like that?"

"Certainly not. My hand on your butt will sting like the devil."

As we munched on the excellent breakfast, I said, "Why don't you see if one of the spa ladies will come up for the final touches this afternoon? This lout of a groom cannot be trusted."

Her elbow was gentle. "That's a good idea, Brian. You are certainly going out of your way to make me feel like a real bride."

I lay back on the bed. "You remember when we talked about our future? When we agreed that there should be no commitments until after the baby is born?"