The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned. "Brian, this is very irregular. Come closer." She grabbed my collar and pulled me into a fierce kiss. Her very sexy voice hissed, "I am going to miss you and your hot women."

I tried for another kiss, but she pushed me away with a slap at my head. "Devil, who do you think you are? Tell your couple they can come any time after twelve. I will have housekeeping stop by in a few minutes."

I pressed her hand to my lips and said, "You are the best."

Elaine and Mark were standing amid piles of luggage and garbage bags in the downstairs living room. Mark was smiling, but Elaine looked dubious. "How are we going to manage all this?"

We tossed our piles of stuff next to theirs and said cleanup could wait until we helped them move. I opened a set of beers and Mark pulled Elaine down next to him on the sofa. "Honey, you have no worries except fighting me off. I am already seeing you in that king size bed."

Elaine was very pink, especially since his hand was up under her sweater. "You are so bad. I could still leave you standing at the altar!"

Putting the beer down, he smothered her with a volley of kisses and wandering hands. Robin said, "Should we leave for a while?"

Elaine came up for air and giggled, "No, he is saving up to have me in that big bed. He gets me so hot, I just lose it completely!"

My women shot daggers at me and repeated, "Lose it completely." I growled and smiled. Mark picked up two suitcases, saying, "we will be back soon for the rest." Elaine wiggled her taut rear at us going out the door. Anne-Marie asked, "Will either of them show up before dinner?" The rest of us laughed and put our sheets on the big bed.

Someone swatted my bare behind and said there were visitors. I turned over to see Elaine in the doorway staring at my stiffness. "Gosh, Brian, do other girls get to try that out?"

I jumped up and rushed her, diverting at the last moment into the bathroom. Her scream was really loud. Kate was in the shower and motioned me to her. "What was that scream?"

"Elaine asked if she could use my cock."

"That's slutty. I'll bet he's already had her in that big bed."

"Some women need extra attention."

She pushed me against the tile with a hot kiss. "Bad boy. I am going to report you to Jeremy." The next kiss was gentle and the one after that..."

The next morning, when Katie showed up with cans of fresh paint and an armful of drop cloths, Elaine and Mark wanted to help but the women were hearing none of it. "You are graduating after a lot of hard work. This is break time. Five days before you fly away. Pretend you are on an island somewhere with no worries at all!"

Mark thought that was great advice and pulled his woman tight. "Honey, it's a tropical island and we don't need clothes..." Elaine beat on him all the way to the car.

Katie made her way across the room and pressed me against the wall. "I have permission from these hot things to hit on you."

I pulled her tight. There was no bra under the tee shirt. Maybe no briefs under her capris. I tried a tender kiss and got a hard response. I looked to my women, who were nodding. Katie was completely molded into me, bouncing her hips against my instant erection. Before I could act on the invitation, she added, "But no action until cleaning and painting are complete. They also said they get to watch."

I tossed the nimble body at the sofa. "I should have known there was payback."

Five bodies and ten hands did an amazing job of cleaning the apartment and painting the walls that needed it. Late in the afternoon, I cornered Kate and told her to take it easy. She kissed me and said that was a good reason for her to work on the dinner.

After showers and drinks of our choice, we sat to a steak dinner done to perfection by the pregnant chef, who smiled as everyone got in a good caress or two. It was a long time before Jeremy would be kicking, but we pretended he was precocious.

Chapter 16 - Loving and Painting

Katie was next to me at the table making small happy noises and accusing me of improprieties in the shower. The fact was that she had got herself totally soaped and sliding all over me before suddenly hoisting up and sliding down on the cock her fingers had hardened. The underused sex gave me a terrific workout, which I reciprocated with hard thrusts into her hard body. She came with a shout, "No good bastard!"

The dinner table was looking at us. I kissed her head and mumbled she was the best landlady in the land. Robin said, mischievously, "It's ok, she said she would do anything."

Katie responded, in a loud whisper to me, "They just want us to put on a show." She smiled and stuck out her chest, which was barely covered with a thin tee shirt. These were perfect tits. High and firm with stiff projections. Robin leaned for a pinch. Katie dug fingers into her scalp, "Bad girl." The rest of us repeated, "Bad girl." Anne-Marie said, with her French accent, "Not at the dinner table!"

Katie raised her voice an octave and said, "Stay away! I don't do girls!"

She made the mistake of trying for my lap, but my arms around the glorious chest tightened and her shorts departed across the room. Robin's head disappeared between her legs. "Oh no, you can't. Not in public!"

With me worrying her top, and Robin worrying her bottom, Katie came quickly. "Ahhh! No!"

I carried the orgasmic landlady to the sofa and sat with her, pulling up the blanket. Her tongue traced my lips.

"You are so evil. Why did I ever rent to you?" My hand in her sex rubbed gently and she moaned into my mouth. "Brian, I am coming again. Hold me!"

By the time dessert was delivered, she was napping and the other women were pointing fingers at me with big smiles. Wayward leaned in and whispered, "She needed that."

Katie's head came up in her own whisper. "I did. Thank you for loaning him..."

She didn't go home that night, camping in the bed in the middle of the room with others. When I raised my head in the early sun, Kate and Katie were making out. I whispered that they had to be punished for doing girl sex in bed with me, and got smothered in kisses.

Kate said, loudly, "You have misbehaved and must provide loving as a punishment." I lunged for her and was deflected into Katie's laughing arms, and quickly after that into a wet and welcoming cunt. Katie screamed and came and collapsed. The audience which had gathered clapped. When she opened her eyes, the wonderful body was pink and dripping, everything on show. I could see her face getting embarrassed and then deciding what the hell. She smirked and flexed her hips at us. "Is this a club I have joined? Does he provide more?"

Anne-Marie was spread wide in front of me in a flash. "Yes, there is more, but not for you!"

Kate pinched my not soft cock and pushed me forward. "Brian, take care of your women."

I didn't need any more buildup. Naked needy women surrounded me and felt my cock quickly. It was fun sex, with lots of laughs and satisfying comes. Kate was last and squeezed me as hard as she could.

"Brian, why is this ok with me? Aren't I supposed to be outraged, watching your big cock entertain these others?"

I flipped her on top of Robin and pounded extra hard. "Wayward, it is because you are special. You like me, you like them, you like sex, and..."

"Shut up and finish me!"

I obliged, spurting a fountain of hot liquid into the spasming cunt. Katie crawled out from under and covered us completely over. "Leave them for now."

The smell of fresh paint woke me. On all sides of the bed, half naked bodies were applying paint. Most of it was going on the walls. Kate was pressed tight, wiggling and getting him hard. In my ear, she said, "They will need rewards after this..."

I roared and jumped out. There were lots of chores needed to keep the painters going. Sometime during the morning, Katie announced, "The woman I mentioned that knows editing is coming for lunch to look at some of our videos. A free consult is being traded for lunch."

Almost at noon, I was staring at my laptop when a soft voice behind me said, "Brian, I'm here to look at your first blog videos." Her hands were on my neck, keeping me from turning around. "If you like my work, I get more of those kisses..."

I slumped, "Oh no. The others will beat me for straying."

Her lips and tongue were on my neck. "Nonsense. No one worries about a kiss or two."

I pulled her into my lap. "Sharon, you are a beautiful and hot thing. Doing editing for us amateurs is a wonderful gift. Is there a man in your life?"

"That's a personal question, but the answer is no. He took off when I told him I was pregnant. That was two years ago. I have the cutest little girl and a loving mother who does babysitting while I work."

Not stopping her words, she slipped quickly into more whispers in my ear. "I am sooo hot for you! Imagine a guy like you taking care of poor knocked up Marigold..." Her tongue worked harder on my ear and around to my lips. "I want one of your special fucks. The kind that seduced these incredible babes."

The sexy voice stopped with a squawk as a new voice said, "Sharon, you may be a hard working single Mom, but you do NOT get to mess with my man." I stood up to intercept the struggling bodies and flip them into the unmade disaster of a bed. Three painters formed a circle, watching combat. I went from one to another, praising hard work and promising rewards.

"Faker, you've already got two single Moms after you. Look at those bodies." A-M and Robin sandwiched me. Katie rubbed paint smeared tits everywhere she could. I decided a bigger female pile was required and urged them on top of the two already wrecking the bed.

They stopped for breath. "Stay," I said. "Lunch will arrive shortly."

Through the doorway, I could see makeup kisses being exchanged. Looked as though Sharon had new friends. I delivered sandwiches and several kinds of drink and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Other than this bed, you are doing great. And Sharon is here to lend a hand with the videos."

She sat up. "I was a bad girl. It's just that you all have this terrific vibe. I first noticed it at the motel. I asked myself, how could this group be so together? If you will give me a couple of hours while you finish working on the apartment, I will see what I can do."

I leaned over for a kiss, and pushed her back into the pile, where more kisses were administered. Before things got too sappy, I was moving on to more chores and cleanup. At four, we could see the end in sight and Kate asked if a repeat of last night was ok. I leaned close and suggested inviting Sharon and her family too. I got my ass pinched as a thank you for a good idea.

By six, order, or almost order, had been restored. There was a queue for showers and Sharon had disappeared to collect baby Natalie and grandma. Anne-Marie, towel still sort of around her fabulous body, pushed me against the wall. "Brian, you big bruiser, your cleaning and painting team did good work today."

I grabbed her naked self out of the towel and put her over my shoulders, where she howled to get down. "I can't be up here naked. French girls not allowed bad behavior!"

I swung her down for a kiss on the lips and an attack on the French tits. Others came to the rescue and I was exiled to the shower. The late afternoon on the grass between our unit and Katie's was warm and sunny. False spring, I said, and helped arrange tables and chairs. Bruce and MaryLou had arrived for the promised showing of Sharon's work on our video footage, so there were ten hungry mouths to feed. Baby Natalie was walking up a storm and had many nannies to head off escapes.

We weren't five minutes into the show when Kate was climbing into my arms and whispering that we needed to kidnap Sharon from Best Western. Our about-to-be chief video editor had done a marvelous job selecting, sequencing and merging the footage we had taken. Her verbal commentary even provided excellent titles. I had a mind to grab her for a roughhouse, but it wouldn't work with Grandma and Natalie in the room. I settled for steamy looks whenever I could catch her eye. Wayward and Robin told me to behave.

My brain was filled with space metaphors. It was clear we had critical mass. Liftoff was approaching. Rendezvous in cyberspace was imminent.

A little voice said that what was approaching was bankruptcy. How long could this crowd work for nothing? Job number one had suddenly turned into a search for sponsors. But, as the chief moneyman, it was my responsibility to find them. The team had plenty to do with their own challenges. We needed program definition badly. We needed facilities, and we couldn't lean too hard on Bruce and MaryLou, who had to concentrate on finals and graduation. And, oh by the way, a marriage ceremony.

I walked Sharon and family to their car, filling her ear with sweet nothings and talk about how much we wanted to further her career working for us. I opened the door to help with Natalie's car carrier and she mumbled, "You are too nice. I had fun doing that. Can we talk tomorrow about more editing?"

The kiss on my lips started as a peck, but didn't stay that way. Sharon's mom made a noise and I jumped back. "You don't get to kiss Sharon like that without giving me one too!" Eleanor was pretty hot stuff herself, for a fiftyish woman. Our lips melted together for long seconds. A low voice said, "You take care of my girl and I will take care of the baby."

Wow. How was I supposed to handle that? Sharon gave me a look and a breaking smile as they drove away. I quickly texted her, "Too hot to handle!" Fingers reached over my shoulder and grabbed the phone.

She hissed, "Brian, this has to stop. Every female you meet tries to hit on you!"

Kate stood with me on the curb, swaying in a bearhug. "Husband, you collect talent like flypaper. She is going to do a fabulous job with our videos. I guess I am supposed to allow you privileges with her like you have with the others?"

I nuzzled under her ear and said, "Jeremy and you come first. Keep reminding me of that if I need it."

We walked back inside, hand in hand, to find Katie with her laptop taking dictation from Robin and Anne-Marie. ML and Bruce had excused themselves to course homework.

The women were creating a candidate list of the first blog episodes and the PR material to drum up interest in our videos. Kate and I were impressed with the after dinner work effort and did cleanup. After an hour, the rooms looked great with their fresh paint and furniture restored to the right spots. Wayward fell into my arms. "Jeremy and I can't get over how you make things go together. At first, I thought just a nice guy was a wonderful escape for me and my baby. Now you have me and these others all fired up about an adventure blog!"

I took a deep breath and responded, "Aw shucks, Lucy, t'warn't nothin' at all..."

Her kick took me to the floor and the dropping body thunked me hard. "Mac, you are such a faker. These dumb videos aren't going anywhere and you know it! What are we going to live on?"

My fingers dug under the band of her shorts and kneaded the tight ass. I didn't respond and closed my eyes.

Her whisper was soft, "Jeremy wants to go to bed and get hugged by his new daddy."

Chapter 17 - Getting Serious About the Blog

I was barely awake when Robin handed a mug of coffee across the bed and said to put some shorts on because the team was gathering for a coordination meeting. Her eyes drilled into me, saying the CAO was in charge and the CEO better get with it.

Reports were made. We had housing under control. We had new video equipment and liked the initial results. We had four new staff members and were incredibly pleased with their work. We had a startup server and a home for it. We had at least an hour of edited blog footage ready to be scripted and made into the first several programs.

There was a pause and everyone looked at me. I felt like the designated driver out with a bunch of drunk grad students.

"Um, I'm pretty speechless. We just rehearsed weeks of work, completed in days. I am impressed, very impressed, with this team. My grandparents would be pleased as punch to see their money used this way."

Bruce and I high fived and the women cheered. Robin said, "We have to pick launch day, and get our PR machine rolling!"

Now there was a serious thought. Once we put up the server publicly, we would be naked in front of millions!

"We have to give ourselves a couple of days before we Cross the Rubicon, so to speak. The question for today is when do we decide to decide the Launch Date?"

Sharon said, "Natalie's birthday is Saturday. We will decide Saturday morning and enjoy the rest of the day with her outdoors somewhere."

The meeting broke up with shouts of approval. Sharon edged up to my side and said, "You are going to do me before Saturday."

I looked at her, astonished. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I already checked with Kate. You have a hall pass to end my sexless existence."

I pulled her close. "Damn."

"You better perform, or I am quitting."

"Double damn." My fingers explored a muscled body. "You did sports in school."

I found myself being urged down the hall to the big bedroom. Robin, Kate and Anne-Marie were frowning at me over Sharon's shoulder. When we got to the room, no attempt was made to fix the messy bed. I was thrown down by multiple hands. "Brian, she is a great addition to the group, and deserves equal treatment."

I closed my eyes. "This is unfair. Four against one. You think I am impervious to her charms? You think I can't tell she is needy? I should take you all!"

Kate's voice rang out, "Not until she is happy again. We are leaving and closing the door. Do not come out until..."

Giggles followed them out of the bedroom. I turned to the newest team member, who still had her clothes on. "You have a fan club already."

Before I finished speaking, her tee was off and there was no bra beneath it. The breasts were knockout. A nursing mother's tits, full and drooping. I leaned for a lick and got fresh milk with it.

"Maybe this isn't the best time. Need to get home so Natalie can empty these."

"I'm hard as a rock, but can wait. Do you need a quickie?"

She rolled over, straddling my waist, lowering the mams to my lips. "I've never really had a sex life. The night I got knocked up was only the second time I had sex. As soon as Hector discovered I was pregnant, he disappeared. Can you be my caring lover?"

"Damn, Sharon, this is hard. I keep running into talented women who steal my heart. I lost my mind saving Marigold and now there is another incredible single mother in my life."

She pulled up the blanket and lay full out on me, shaking. I held tight, working hands up and down her back. "I have an idea. What if we pretended I was a new boyfriend, who looks promising, but has to earn his privileges?"

She sat up, smiling through tears. "My god, a teenage romance? I get to play hard to get?"

"Not too hard, unless you want rough sex on the carpet!"

She jumped up and ran to the door, throwing it open and shouting, "No! Keep your dirty hands off me!"

I followed, making ferocious growls. She was headed for the sofa and its astonished occupants, but I tripped her up and we fell to the rug, rolling about as she fought my every move before collapsing in hysterical giggles.

Unsmiling faces looked down at us. Sharon sat on my chest and said, "He says I get to be a giggly teenager and be romanced like I never was."

Robin said, brightly, "Ma'am, you have a small problem, those boobs are leaking. You are supposed to have the baby AFTER the romance!"

Sharon jumped up, asking me to find her top and dialing her mom. "I'm sorry. I know I'm late but we had a great meeting about the blog just now. I'll be home in minutes."