The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blowing a kiss in my direction, she was gone. New frowns were directed at me. "We thought you understood our orders?'

"This is more fun. You can help. Keep telling her what a loser I am, and why on earth did she let me kiss her and feel her up in the back seat?"

They needed the floor too, and descended on me. "You are such a bad guy, rescuing women right and left."

Anne-Marie poked my chest, using her accent, "You must call for a date and arrange a romantic hideaway where she gives up her virtue to the new lover!"

Other voices said, "Yes, yes. Katie will stay with us, and you will spend the night with the hot teenager in Katie's house..."

I laughed, "Things must not be all bad if you are turning me loose with her?"

Kisses were applied. "She has lots of talent and needs other parts of her life repaired." Robin was actually looking teary. I pulled her in. "I like that. In addition to the blog, we do life repairs."

We got to work with cleanup and fixup. One of the bedrooms was identified as the "studio," where serious work would be done. I took a break for fresh coffee and texted Sharon, "What about a date tomorrow night? With a sleepover at a secret destination?"

In a few minutes, while I was talking about studio setup with Robin and Anne-Marie, a text came back, "I checked with my mom. She says ok, but says any sleepover has to have supervision!"

I showed the phone to my companions. "Yes, yes. Tell her there is lots of supervision available!"

Kate stood behind my seat. "Actually, Brian, we are going to ask Eleanor and Natalie to stay with us along with Katie. That way, all the supervision will be within shouting distance if you try any nasty tricks with the tender young thing..."

I put my head down and moaned. I could tell nothing was going to get done while they plotted the next chapter of my sex life. A little voice asked how many guys had six beautiful babes planning his evening with the hot date?

We did get some work done after all. Bruce and I went to the electronics store with our banker Robin and bought a powerful desktop computer with a high resolution big screen monitor to be master machine in the studio. After some fiddling with IP addresses, he made a connection with the server upstairs in his and ML's apartment. "This is our test setup for right now. The carrier hotel spot for our server will be available in a week, along with the fiber connection to our ISP. Between now and then, we need to get the bugs out. So pound away on this thing, looking for trouble." He smiled and went off to an assignment at the university.

Kate was back to pulling my hair, looking over my shoulder at the large screen with blog video snippets in bright color flowing by. "This is serious shit, Brian. No more playtime."

"What about my date tomorrow night?"

"That is serious shit, too. Do not screwup with her!"

I turned around and pulled her to my lap.

I nuzzled under her chin. "Wifey, I am in charge of the screwing around here!"

And added, "Jeremy is going to have an instant toddler friend."

The pregnant one collapsed in my arms, "Oh Brian, I hope so! Being PG makes me so emotional!"

Katie arrived, awed by the fancy computer equipment. "Wow, this is something else. The landlady is impressed. I get to find customers for us?"

Scripting went into high gear. The next day, I was in the middle of helping Katie absorb some scripting details when Kate poked and said, "It's late Saturday afternoon. You know what that means?"

I jumped up, realizing I needed to be in the shower right now, getting clean for the hot date. When I came out in sport shirt and pressed pants, Katie had a bouquet of flowers for me. "These are for Sharon."

(Cont'd in Part 6 - Countdown to Blog Launch)