Their Own World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up in front of his house, he saw Cassie leaving from the front. He whistled at her out his open window while he parked.

"Hey bro," Cassie greeted him.

"Cassie, radiant as ever I see," T got out of his car and shot her a gorgeous smile that made her see exactly what Katie was in for.

"You're in a good mood. Get laid recently?"

"As a matter of fact...No I haven't gotten any in awhile," He shot her a puppy dog face.

"Aw, well you're a good looking guy. I know you'll survive." She smiled at him.

"Thanks, Cass, see you later." T waved goodbye and walked into the house.

He said hello to his mom and dad who were both reading in their living room. They seemed to be in the zone so he left them to it. Punk followed him down the stairs while T rubbed his head to avoid harm. The TV was on so before heading into his room, he greeted his sister the usual way.

"Honey I'm home."

Katie jumped off the futon much more enthusiastically than she meant to. Luckily she stopped herself from running up to him. She had to play it cool. She was going to lie to her brother and she needed to be as believable as possible. Composing herself, she made her way to T's room to tell him about Alex.

"Hey T," Katie rounded the corner through his open doorway and spotted him shirtless, about to drop his pants. "Oops, sorry," she said the words, but blatantly looked at his nakedness.

"It's cool, still more than a bathing suit." T smiled at her.

"Yeah, um, how was your day?" Katie's eyes took their time meeting his.

"It was a day; I actually have something I wanted to run by you." He stood there in the middle of his room, pants open.

"Um, actually, I have something too. Can I go first? I'm kinda freaking about it." She asked shyly.

T regarded her quickly before saying, "yeah sure."

"Someone asked me out." Katie was immediately worried he could tell she was full of shit.

T laughed and turned to start unloading his backpack. "Did he get a balloon?"

"What? Why would he get a balloon?" He definitely knew.

"Because he was the 1000th guy to ask you out, get it?" T could be really corny sometimes but Katie liked that about him.

She forced herself to chuckle at his lame joke. "I said yes this time." She blurted out nervously.

"What?" T dropped his sketchbook and whipped around to look at her.

"I said yes. He actually seems like a nice guy, not faking it either. He kept coming to get coffee in the mornings when I work. We've been friendly for awhile so when he asked I just said yes." Katie looked like she was about to cry.

T looked like he felt. A deer caught in the headlights. "Wow, I mean...Okay."

"Yeah, surprising I know." Katie started to feel very awkward being in his room.

"Yeah, I mean I'm definitely fucking surprised." T shook himself out of it. He wanted to tell her to stop, but he had no good reason to. "I'm sorry Katie. Congratulations. I guess I just don't know what to say."

"I get it. It doesn't happen every day." Katie was almost shaking she wanted to leave so badly.

"Do you have plans for Friday?" It was a shot in the dark. Maybe he could change her...

"That's actually when we're going out."

"Of course it is." T laughed to himself. He was stupid to be thinking what he was anyway. He thought he deserved it.

"T, are you okay?" She took a step towards him until, very uncharacteristically, he held up his hand to stop her.

"I'm fine Katie," he lied. "I just got this super ridiculous project today, and I've been racking my brain for ideas. It's due on Friday too. I'm just stressed." He continued to lie.

Katie could tell he was lying. He never lied. Not to her. "Well, maybe I can help you come up with some ideas. You know I love that stuff." She dared him.

"Actually I'm good. Need to start working these things out on my own anyway." He knew he was being a dick. He just needed to be alone now and beat the dumb ideas out of his head.

"K, then. I'll leave you to it." She turned and walked out, slamming his door a bit as she did.

She stood outside his door not knowing how to feel. The exchange between the siblings was unlike anything that had happened before. They both lied, and they were both angry with each other. Though Katie wanted to be far away from him, another part of her needed to be sure he was alright. She made her way through the storage spaces, under the stairs, to listen to him from the other side of that tiny door.

All she could hear was mumbling and it sounded like he was pacing as it would get louder before moving away again. The only words she could make out were "fuck" and "stupid." The repetition of those words really drove the point home. She heard a crash onto the chair and when there was a small thud against the little door, she assumed he must be sitting at his desk now. He no longer muttered to himself.

She sat back wondering what that was about. Why would T be angry about her first date, when he's had a few girlfriends already? Suddenly she heard something hit his desk hard and she backed further away. Luckily for her, when his foot kicked the tiny door, the splinters missed her completely. The secret door was completely destroyed.

Katie quickly left the space before T could look through the new hole and spot her there. She had never seen him act that way, at least not without her knowing why. It was even a little scary to her, but only because he was usually so protective. Lastly, when he destroyed that little door, it hurt her in a way she did not yet fully understand.

T was furious with himself, not anyone else. Katie was his sister, nothing more. He needed to put whatever that kiss was behind him before he ruined the best friendship he ever had. He would apologize to her the next day, and hopefully, everything would be fine. Tonight, he needed to get out of the house and out of his head.

T picked up his phone, hit the contacts, and went straight to S. She was under "Sam" in his phone. It was the only other secret he had that his sister didn't know. He figured Sam could be a boy's name too so it would never draw attention. No one that knew him would believe who it really was anyway.

Katie knew when T lost his virginity because she was the first person he told. He had not intentionally been trying to hurt her, he was only being honest. Honesty, he had realized long ago, caused almost as much trouble as lies did. That was only because lies hid the majority of everyone's intentions. All Katie knew was that T promised not to reveal who she was to anyone. That was all she needed to hear.

He stared at the empty text box wondering if he should go through with what he was thinking. He typed a simple message that conveyed his needs. Hitting the send button, he tossed his phone on the desk. He leaned back in his chair and thought about how fucked his whole "sibling date" idea was. How fucked everything he had been thinking was.

The phone buzzed in answer to his question.

"Are you single?"

"12:30. Park out of sight, down the street. Meet outside driveway. Can't wait to see you!"

*****

T turned his headlights off before he turned onto the street. He was well practiced at sneaking into the Summer's place. It was actually a turn on to sneak around like that for him, especially under his ex-girlfriend's nose. Allison and his best friend had betrayed and humiliated him in high school. Allison's older, 19-year-old sister had declared herself "Team T" the night she broke up with him, on his 18th birthday, by giving him his first blowjob.

Sarah had always known how much of a frigid bitch her younger sister was. She was an angel to their parents but a total cunt to everyone else. She knew T was out of her league. Admittedly, she was jealous too. T was a very attractive, good guy and when Sarah learned what her sister planned to do to him, she made a decision to be there for T in every way she could.

Managing to work an invite through one of his friends, she made it to the birthday party at his house. She went right up to T and warned him before Allison could surprise him with the breakup. When Allison did break up with him via text, Sarah led him by the hand to his bedroom. She took his mind off the shitty situation by creating an even better one that Allison had also denied him. Sarah realized sometimes you could be rewarded for doing the right thing when T returned the favor.

From that night on, Sarah warned him of any evil deeds her sister had planned for him or his friends. They met up in secret and continued their sexual exploration. As time went on, they had become close friends. He lost his virginity to her. She had fantasized about being his first for a while by then.

They were secret friends and had undeniable sexual chemistry between them, yet they never crossed the line into relationship territory. Sarah was mature enough to realize she was too young to settle down with a great guy like T. T was mature enough to see that he had the perfect definition of "fuck buddies" with Sarah. Their only rule was they only messed around when they were both single. The best part was there were never any hurt feelings if one of them was into someone else.

He parked in his usual hidden spot that drew the least attention. When he shut off the engine, he felt his adrenaline kick into high gear. Opening the door as silently as possible, he crept out of his car with a death grip on his keys. "Always have a way out," he whispered to himself. T was honest to a fault, but he loved the rush of being rebellious.

He closed the door as quietly as he could. Turning towards the house, he tried to act as casually as possible too. At first sight, everyone is guilty of something to someone. In his mind, if he made a sound, someone would look out their window and assume he was trying to rape or rob. It was a fact T was well aware of as an over-thinker.

Before he entered the sightline of the house, he shot a text to Sarah that he was headed her way. He peeked around the hedges to check the lights of the house. They were all off including all the bedrooms. T had laughed a few times at the major design flaw of the Summer's home. They had four beautiful daughters, and the three eldest's bedrooms were the easiest to access for the boys they invited to sneak over, while they're parents were literally in the dark on the other side of the house.

Sarah was the second child, 20 years old then. She was nothing like her sister, but being a cheerleader led her to have certain friends. Kind like his sister, he had often seen Sarah as the closest he would ever get to being with a girl like Katie. He saw movement around the garage silhouetted by the fence's security motion light. Looking closer, he realized she was tempting him with her leg like a showgirl.

Sticking to the shadows, he walked over to the dangling leg. When he got closer she moved into the light. Sarah had long blond hair, blue eyes, and looked like a scientist/model hybrid. She didn't have to wear glasses but chose to on occasion to remind people she wasn't an airhead. She was small, flexible, and completely sexy.

They were both smiling at each other. T was about to explain exactly why he was visiting when Sarah put her finger up to her lips to silence him. Once he was a few feet away, Sarah jumped forward onto him and they began kissing like longtime lovers, which they sort of were. Neither of them was shy as their tongues played together. When they were done with their secret handshake, Sarah pulled back with her hands still wrapped around his neck.

"Allison is away at college." She leaned up to his ear. "Wanna fuck on her bed?"

12