Their Wonderful Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls succeeded in making him cum and shared his load between them. Janis whispered in her sister's ear and she and the elfin redhead got into asixty-nine and really went to town. Part of it was to turn Adam on, yes indeed, but a greater part of it was an unspoken love and desire between sisters. Janis had some prior experience, although Susie proved to be a quick study. The sisters made each other cum and rolled away with glistening faces. Both turned to Adam and got on all fours. He smiled and started to move behind them. He gave Janis ten solid strokes with his cock while she and Susie continued kissing. Then, it was Susan's turn to be fucked and he alternated between the women for a little while. The girls were grunting and groaning and they tackled him to the bed. With a carefree cheer, Janis mounted his thick cudgel while his younger sister took his face. The girls made out for a while and fucked their brother for a good long time. Both girls had cums that defied description. Their brother proved a worthy adversary. After his first orgasm, he could usually hold out for a second. So, he mixed things up and fucked his older sister strong and steady while she ate their sister's meticulously-trimmed pussy. Only after Susie and Janis had both cum did he allow himself another release. He was done in -- but only for now. Susie wasn't going to go unfucked for too long and Adam knew she wanted to try some of the things she had fantasized about doing with Janis. Tonight, their lives as a threesome had only just begun.

****

Six months later, Susan and Janis held out their pregnancy test kits in front of each other so they could see the results. Both tests read "positive". The sisters looked at each other in stunned silence.

Then, they shrieked with happiness and hugged each other tight before both ran off to find the new father-to-be.

12