All Comments on 'Them that Helps Themselves'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

Great story... I hope that this is just the first story in a series. You could even fast forward about 13-14 years for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*keks internally*

You never expect to giggles at these (stories), but that last paragraph reads like a greentext, and it made me chuckle.

Share of the bouty, tip of the hat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumb ass hick family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jeb is a hero in this excellent story

He's a big strong guy, good-looking and well-muscled. The boy is "young and hung and full of cum," and he puts all that semen in his hot young balls to good use. The first female is his own mother. He tries to pull out (silly boy), but mom's got a better idea. "Sarah snaked her arms around his torso, and palmed and squeezed his buttocks, holding him close to her so that his seed was released deep inside her—again and again." So Jeb blows his balls right up the same cunt he came out of, he's grinning proud and mom's happy and very well son-fucked. Dad passes away, and now Jeb's the head of house, the Man of the Family. Next in line is his sister Ruth, who loves getting boned by the handsome lad. Jeb unloads his brotherly balls up his baby sister's sweet little slit, shooting her a great big dose of his family sperm. Other females follow. He knocks up all of the females, his creamy semen's potent as fuck. All of them, starting with his own mother, are sporting big fat bellies, jam-packed with Jeb's babies. A stranger comes calling, slick and smiling, with evil intentions. Jeb appears, big and grim and threatening, and the guy scampers off like a scared rabbit. These twats belong to Jeb alone, and he'll be fucking babies up inside them for years to come. One thing's sure--that boy's got the balls to do the job.

Corco763Corco763over 9 years ago
Weihnachtsgeschenk

Danke für diese wunderbare Geschichte. Alles, was mir gefällt und was mich erregt, wird ausgearbeitet. Und dabei ist diese Erzählung auch noch kurz und leicht verständlich. Vor allem aber kann ich keine so hässlichen und abfälligen Worte wie "Hure" oder "Schlampe" finden. Dass ich gerade heute diese Geschichte gefunden habe, ist für mich in diesem Jahr das schönste Weihnachtsgeschenk.

Übersetzung:

Christmas present

Thank You for this wonderful story. All, what I like and what arouses me, is worked out. And by that this tale is both, short and easy to understand. Before all I can not find so ugly and disparaging words like "whore" or "slut". The fact, that I have found this story especially today, is for me the most beautyful Christmas present of this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story, a little disappointed about how short the sex scenes where. But still Excellent story.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS(WILD WEST OLD DAYS TYPE)

FANTASTIC AWESOME STORY!!!!!!! (y)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

I agree you should keep writing stories like this one. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
edit

they was there, wasnt it? american ghetto english sucks. good story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More plz

Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...