There For The Taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
502 Followers

I nodded. "Sure. It'll be our secret."

She turned around a bit and stared at my penis. "Christ, Jim! I can't believe how big your cock is! It must drive Lisa nuts!"

I shrugged, suddenly pained by the mentioning of her name. "We're no longer together, mom. Lisa and I broke up." She eyed me carefully for a few seconds. She reached out a long arm and gently brushed the hair out of my eyes. "Oh, you poor thing. You must be hurting. I'm flattered that your first instinct was to crawl into bed with mommy. You needed comfort, didn't you, babe?"

I shook my head and blushed. "No, not really. I needed to get laid! You were just lying there, half- naked, and I just couldn't help myself. You looked so sexy and so beautiful."

She gave me a funny look, got up on her knees, lifted the filmy dress higher up her thighs and crawled on top of me. I stared at her in surprise as she grabbed my stiff cock in one slender hand and guided it between her thighs. She positioned the head against her wet folds, held it there momentarily and gazed at me. "You can have me any time you want, Jim. I can easily replace Lisa. Whatever she could do I can do better!"

And then she thrust her body down, impaling herself on my rigid shaft. And she took it in all the way so that our bodies collided with a crunch. "Agh!" She began to thrust herself quickly up and down, riding the entire length of my huge cock with ease. I groaned as the pleasure inside of me built up again. Man, what a wonderful, wet and slimy cunt my mother had! Loud, squishing sounds erupted from her twat as she rode my huge cock, drawing torrents of sticky goo out of her. Her two big and tremendously rounded breasts bobbed up and down, the pearl necklace sloshing about to and fro. I slammed my hands around her big tits and squeezed them. What a terrific pair of hooters! I slipped my hands forward and pulled and pinched her fat nipples and she squealed with delight. She moaned and threw herself forward, burying my face between her tits. "Suck them, baby, suck them!"

I didn't have to be told twice! I cupped her left tit in both hands and popped the fat tip into my mouth. She groaned as she felt my tongue bombard the perky nipple. "Yes! Yes! Bite them! Chew them! Agh!"

I was meeting her thrusts with my own now, jabbing my hugely swollen cock in and out of her while I sucked on her tit. With a groan I rolled her over and fell on top of her and buried my face in her bosom again. She squealed with pleasure as I began to pull and tweak her juicy nipples while I sucked the tips of her tits deep into my mouth. I just lay there on top of her, my cock embedded in her, and just feasted on her huge tits. I sucked, slurped, bit and chewed my way from boob to boob, and within minutes her breasts were red and swollen, the aureoles covered with teeth marks. For a good ten minutes or so I sucked on her tits while I gently and lovingly rode my cock in and out of her with gentle and slow thrusts.

I crawled to my knees, slammed my hands around her mammaries and drove my cock home to the hilt. She shrieked and drew her nails down my arms. I began to pump my cock in and out of her with slow yet forceful jabs while I rolled and tweaked her fat, grape-sized nipples between my fingers. I wrapped her long legs over my shoulders, lifted her buttocks off the bed and rammed it into her. She squealed and threw her head about and clutched my arms. 'Oh God! Yes! Give it to your mommy! Fuck me, boy! Fuck me!"

I was now letting her have it with jackhammer force. Her huge tits sloshed about and the long pearl necklace jumped and danced across her tummy. The thin rosé cocktail dress was wrapped around her waist, crumpled and stained, and the long necklace kept sliding across her crotch and banging against my cock. In and out I heaved and she suddenly clawed my arms, sinking her nails into the flesh, arched her head up and wailed like a steam engine. "Ei! Ei! Oh God I'm cumming! Yes! Ei!"

Her body convulsed so much that she actually lifted her ass so high up off the bed that I couldn't keep my cock in her. My cock plopped out and I watched her body spasm. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were closed. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"

She popped her eyes open, grunted, then threw her hands forward and grabbed my cock and started to jerk it back and forth. "Cum all over me, baby! I want to see you cum!" Well, I'm a good boy and I do as I'm told. The sight of her hugely swollen tits, the cum-soaked pussy and the sight of my huge rod in her hands drove me over the edge. I came then, and I came like I never came before. Sperm shot out of my cock like a water pistol in repeated bursts. It hit her face, cannoned off her big boobs and splashed all over her filmy and see-through dress. And it just wouldn't stop. Torrent after torrent of hot sperm fired out from me so that mom was totally drenched in it. A huge puddle lay across her tummy and dripped onto the bed.

She stared at me with awe. "Your father is away quite often, Jim. I expect you to see to my needs from now on, do you hear? You don't need that skinny chick any more, boy! Now you've got yourself a real woman!"

I couldn't believe my good fortune. To hell with Lisa! This was the best fuck I ever had and I could hardly wait until the next time!

Rambler
Rambler
502 Followers
12