There Is More To Being Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very second that she had made contact with her lips, and his cock had entered her luscious mouth she had fired up, her vagina crushed in on itself, her nipples hardened like never before, her long suppressed yearnings for real love hit her so hard she nearly fainted.

She had reacted so much that her need for sexual gratification ruled out any other response but to him, her blackmailer. To do what he told her to do, in the way he told her to do it. She had no option, he had the cards, he would deal them his way.

"I wonder what will happen later?" she thought, as she sat in the back of the car. She wanted to be fucked, to be made love to, to feel a strong and vibrant man against her, on top of her while he had his way. Not asking her, but taking her. And the man who held her in his grasp was still a total stranger to her, he was sat no more than 3 or 4 feet from her.

She knew she could entice just about any man alive, she was sure she enticed him sat there. But he had an inner control, she felt it. He was assured, hard, centred on his goals, he would not be easily defeated, if at all.

They arrived at her home, he pulled up at the huge double fronted oak doors, he got out and opened her door like a good chauffer would. As she stepped out she made sure she got close to him, to let him smell her. She was in heat, a bitch in heat, she was trembling now as the need for good sex engulfed her more and more. She needed a bad male to quench the fire within.

He knew she was in some sort of trap of her own making, he knew women, he surmised, and rightly as it turned out, that she was deprived of sex. "She could have any man she wanted," he thought, "what the fuck is wrong with her husband?" He made a mental note to find out more.

He took a stab in the dark, meaningfully, he told her.

"Wait for me upstairs and do not stray from your room. I'll put the car away, leave the door unlocked, and do not touch that vibrator of yours or else!" he closed the door and drove off down the side of the 14 bed roomed mansion.

Maria was left stood open mouthed, he had given her orders, how dare he! "And how does he know about my battery driven vibrator, no one knows about that!" She thought. Maria stomped of and went upstairs like a school girl told to do something she felt she shouldn't be told to do.

In her room, she pondered her situation, she needed him for sex that's all she told herself. I'll find a way to get rid of him, that's for sure! While she was thinking this, she was also trying to make her mind up what to wear for when he came to her. Should she dress as sexily as she knew she could, or just sit and wait.

Miguel put the car away and walked around the exterior taking it all in. He was more than impressed and he was more than pleased too, play your cards right my boy, he said, and you're on the gravy train for sure. His prime objective was to subdue and take ownership of the woman, then infiltrate her and her husband's business dealings, and invest his money in the right places.

He kept Maria waiting for almost an hour, he wondered around the house, checking it out, eventually he made his way upstairs and walked into what was her private domain, it was a woman's room, it was also like her, beautiful. She was getting annoyed at being kept waiting like this, she wasn't used to it. People did her bidding, not the other way around.

She had changed into a nightie, it was short and slinky, but not revealing. He stood and looked at her and liked what he saw. Maria was angry, he could see that, "good," he thought, "Just what I want."

"Where have you been, what have you been doing!" she demanded, her frustration and anger at him evident.

"Come here," was all he said. Maria never moved.

"Come here right now, or I will leave!" his threat obvious.

Maria went to him meekly, all the fight suddenly gone. He reached out, his left hand grabbed her by the hair, bent her backwards and his right slapped her face, it wasn't a hard one, but the shock of it sent Maria spiralling into utter submission.

"Please," she begged, "I'm sorry, please don't hit me again, I'll behave I promise."

Maria was more stunned than she had ever been, no one in her long life had ever affronted her this way, she gave in completely to the all powerful man now controlling her. His dark chocolate skin glistened, giving him an air of pure menace, one she understood.

"Did you touch your vibrator?" he growled.

"No, no I didn't, please believe me." Her inner being beseeching him.

"Do you need to be fucked Maria, is that what the problem for you is, are you in denial, hmmm?"

Maria couldn't speak, yes she did need to be fucked, he had made her want to be, he had made her give in, he had made her suck his cock, she had swallowed his cum willingly, he had made her need him so very badly.

"Well Maria, answer me, or we will stay here all night until you do," as he spoke he ripped her nightie off and threw it away. This charged her with sexual particles that shattered her resolve.

"Yes yes yes damn you, I do!" she raged brokenly.

"Yes, yes what?" he asked softly.

He had cornered her, she had to say what he wanted her to say, but profanities were not part of her vocabulary.

"Please don't make me say that, I find it hard to speak that way." She pleaded. He crushed a nipple, her body exploded.

Naked in front of him, completely exposed, she whispered.

"I need to be f,f,f, fucked, I need it so badly, please fuck me, please." Her huge azure eyes spilled tears of defeat down her beautiful face.

Now that's the way I like it, he told himself, get them on the back foot and they'll die for you.

"Knees," he said, Maria dropped down immediately.

"Look at me," he told her.

She lifted her gorgeous head and did so. He undid his shirt and peeled it off revealing a very powerful black torso. Even Maria had to admire it, broad shouldered, flat chested, and hair running down the centre that disappeared into his trousers. His arms were well defined and strong, above it she noticed for the first time, a handsome goatee bearded face.

"Take my trousers Maria; you can see what I have for you." He said in a gentle tone, now was the time for manly concerns for her he knew. He needed to make her feel totally desirable, which she already was, but he had to pay homage to her beauty, her sexual desires had to be met in every way.

Maria undid the belt and hook, suddenly she couldn't wait tio get them off him. She yanked them down and once more engulfed the hardening black prick into her mouth. He let her have her way, she could suck it all night if she wanted. He rested his hand on her head and worked her over it.

Maria pulled off, it was full, hard, stiff, and erect, powerful looking, totally mesmerising her.

"Please, I need you, I need it, please?" she said quietly, looking up into his deep dark eyes, he was beginning to captivate her. It was a heartfelt request, no demands, just pure desire and need for his masterful cock.

Miguel kicked off his shoes, and picked her up, his arms easily held her, Maria felt cocooned in them, taking her to her bed he laid her on it. There was no fore play, he got on and rammed his thick heavy black cock all the way in. Maria was wet through; there was no resistance from her except a cry of fulfilment.

"Argggh, Oh oh oh, Hmmm, oh my god, Argggh!"

Miguel set about hammering her, he set about hitting her as hard as he could, she would know tomorrow that she had been fucked properly for the first time in her life, and that she belonged to him, her black master. His cock went to places her husband had probably never even knew of, his prick reached her cervix, her womb.

Maria came constantly, she had never been here, she knew he was mastering her, and she wanted to be mastered. All her life she had been in charge one way or another, no one had ever bested her in school or college. Debates, everything had gone her way, and she had been elected President of the students union. This in itself had propelled her down the political path she was navigating.

But this man, this stranger was navigating ship her into waters as yet untraveled by her. She locked onto him as he charged his prick with devastating consequences, into her thoroughly and now well fucked pussy.

He leaned down and kissed her for the first time as a lover, her lover, her master, her dominant being, her alpha male. The man who later she was to realise, owned her, she would belong to him as long as he wanted to own her. All these thoughts crashed through her head as he crashed his prick in and out of her, burying her further and further into his ownership. She began to understand what he was about, he was deliberately taking her, and Maria,? Now she wanted to go.

Miguel grunted, he was cumming, "yes yes yes," she cried, "cum for me, cum in me, make me have it, give it to me, please make me yours, please." She needed to be his, there had never been anyone in her life who had made her feel like this. This superman of men had her in his grasp and was not going to let go.

Maria cried in ecstasy when he unloaded, she felt the tightening of his balls, the extra stiffening of his prick, his hold on her tightening. The last final mighty thudding thrust as he emptied himself into her. Maria came with him, but several times, it seemed she had never stopped cumming from the moment he had driven his prick right into her unmercifully.

Maria fainted, she crumpled under him, he looked down at his conquest, her defeat was his, and there would be no resistance from her now. He would never be anyone but her body guard in public, but behind closed doors, he was her master in every way.

He rolled away, locked her in his arms and went to sleep, it had been a long day, he needed rest, and his next objective was her ass, he was going to fuck the beautiful Mrs Maria Anna Schaefer's ass, wanted or not, he was taking it.

Hours later Maria opened her eyes from the deep slumber she had fallen into. She was befuddled, memory was not working properly. Her first realisation something was different was the body lying next to hers, and in whose arms she was held, black arms! Then it came flooding back, the photos of her beautiful daughter, the ensuing blackmail, the sexual enforcing of her, the giving in to him, the taking of her. The acceptance in her mind that she belonged to another man, a black man too!

She turned to him slowly, he was breathing softly, obviously asleep, the woman in her appraised her new lover, the lover who had fucked her like she had never been fucked, who had taken her completely and of who she had no defence for. Her vagina ached, her body was gloriously stiff and sore. And her lips felt wonderfully bruised from his thick hard cock.

"Oh god," she thought, "that cock," and her hand slid over to touch it. She looked about her, they were still naked, no covers over them, she looked at him now, inspected the body that had weighted her down, the prick that had rented her apart.

Maria marvelled at the sight of her white creamy skin, her blondness against the dark power of his, she saw the complimenting of the other.

"He is the most beautiful man alive!" she thought to herself admiringly. She had hardly ever looked at a black male before, she had no interest in them unless they worked for her, but even then she had hardly given them more than a passing glance. But now her view had been changed dramatically.

Another first for Maria was, she had never been with another man who had held her like this, she had always been the one to decide things. But this man, this dark destroyer had used, abused, and taken her. And Maria loved it now, to be as dominated as she had been, to be taken the way she had, to be made to beg a him, to be overpowered by a man such as this.

Maria shivered in excitement, this was a brand new world, one in which she was the puppet, to be dangled and made to dance to his tune. "And his cock, oh his cock," she mused, "his beautiful black masterful cock, its fabulous, its mine, I love it." Her hand stroked it, not knowing that when it was hard again after he woke up, he would have it up her very virgin unexplored ass!

She lay her head gently on his dark shoulder and wondered what the future held for her now. She knew that she had no control, no options. He was the one who controlled her now, it was becoming more and more obvious. His cock grew in her soft inquisitive fingers. She kissed his chest, wanting to suck his nipple, but her pouted lips wouldn't let her do it, she contemplated using her teeth but she didn't want to wake him. She just wanted to savour the taste of him, the smell of him.

Her body cried out to her for more, her nipples were like tiny rocks, her vagina pulsed and twitched, her stomach pulled at her, the need to be penetrated again was over whelming her once more. Miguel opened one eye and looked at her with a smile on his lips, he let her play with him, knowing she was bringing herself to him.

He moved, Maria peered into his eyes.

"Who are you, please tell me, I need to know." She asked.

"My name is Miguel Anderson, and I have you Mrs Schaefer, all of you don't I?"

"Yes you do Miguel, all of me," her hand squeezed him; she moved positions and got both of her hands to him and a nipple sucked into her mouth. Millions of men would have paid her handsomely for this privilege, he thought, "and I've got it and her for nothing."

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass?" he said.

"My er, my what, my ass, no I haven't," and a great fear swept over her. She looked at him closely and saw the intent in his eyes.

"No don't do that, I don't want to do that," she pleaded, "I have never had that," But the look he gave her told her all she needed to know, again she pleaded.

"I'll do every thing you tell me, I promise, but please, no, not there, not that?"

"Go and get some body lotion or baby oil or something," was all he said.

"Please no, oh don't do me there, no, please?"

"Go and go now Maria or I'll do it dry!" Maria was in total fear, she slowly made her way there and back, she brought body oil.

"Good," he said, "now, on your knees, you need training and the way to do it is to get on with it, then we'll be free for each other." She didn't understand that but said quietly.

"Please Miguel I'm begging you, don't do it to me, please." Her eyes dripped huge tears again.

Miguel tiring of it slapped her ass hard, "on your knees now!" Maria yelped and unsteadily rose to her shapely knees, bent her head and sank down. He looked at this fabulous blond goddess in front of him, and said a prayer of thanks for the good lord in sending him the most desirous beauty he had ever laid eyes on. He didn't like the way he was treating her too much, but, he told himself, "it has to be done. I have to bring her to heel for my success to be realised."

Maria still reached for his dark tool, her touch kept it hot for him, he smeared oil on and in her ass, over his prick where she helped to smear it on. Then he was behind her, gripping her ass tightly, he poked her tight little brown hole, the head popped in freely. Maria squealed loudly, her first reaction was to pull away, but he held her.

Maria's feet kicked backwards, but still he held her, he pulled her back, his thick black cock forcing its way into her hitherto never tested ass.

"Please no, oh god no, please stop, please oh please please," she wept. Miguel had no intention of stopping, he would hold her fully on to his rampant prick for as long as it took for him to subdue her to his will.

Gradually she went limp, her body sagged, her knees made contact with the bed again, then after a while, he watched her back arch downwards, her knees began to support her, her ass was up and proud in the air. The very sight of it nearly made him cum, But cumming wasn't on the cards yet. He had to fuck her good, hard and long.

Maria's very subjugation, her absolute submission gave him what he wanted, her sole desire was to please him. She couldn't resist him now, his cock was worming its way to the very depth of her bowels, there was no more left of his cock that wasn't in her.

She began from some where in her deepest subconscious to respond to his mastery, his ownership, his dominance, his total power over her. It was no longer blackmail it was her need to serve her man, her master, her lover, her God! She wailed as an unready orgasm split her in two, it took her completely, it broke her will for ever, no longer would she ever even think to rebel against him.

Miguel felt the give from her, she orgasmed, he knew she had. He forced her down onto the bed and began to fuck her ass deep and hard, she wept in pain, she cried out in anguish, she writhed beneath him, but he held her completely captive as he ravaged her body once more, but in her other hole. Maria had untold orgasms forced on her, the pain, the thrill, the torment, the ecstasy, the degradation, the total unfettered abuse of her ass and her body had such an affect on her.

But it was being his that gripped her mind, in nothing but a few hours she had gone from the most all powerful City politician, to a now fully subjected fuck toy joyfully belonging to this man, this wonderful all powerful black man. She rejoiced in her new life, she would love it forever, for as long as he wanted her, she would be his.

He made her clean him, his shit covered cock was washed away by her own mouth, she did it willingly, even if she did gag at the taste of herself. He led her to the shower where she spent a delightful hour with him, this was where she began to learn him, to learn how to please him. To do the things he would like more than others. And nothing was denied him, he made her kneel in the water and lick him from toe to balls.

Later in bed and in his strong tight arms she felt nearness she had never had, it was something she now realised she had foolishly denied to herself, all in the pursuit of the unnecessary power she now had. Miguel looked at the clock after waking, it was 6.20. He nudged her.

"What time do you have to be in the office?" he asked her. Groggily she muttered, "8am."

"Get up Maria and get ready, I'll be outside with the car!" and he was up, dressed and gone.

When she appeared he looked at her, she was breath takingly beautiful, her poise and elegance had returned. He gave her a salute and opened the door.

"Maam," he said.

"Thank you Miguel, hurry please." she told him, he did, but he stopped for a quick blow job, he wanted to see her reaction. He was very pleased. Maria willing dove down onto his cock and sucked him off reverently, nothing was in her mind but to please him. She had to reapply her lipstick to a very happy face.

Her day toiled on forever, all that was in her mind was to get home and be with Miguel, she was happy, alive and vital, for the first time in her life. She had a focus other than politics, him! He was in the back ground all day; she knew he was watching her, as she too gave him many admiring glances from her dynamite eyes.

She wanted to have her lunch with him, but he wasn't there, this she knew, was him not interfering. But she had a late lunch on the way home, Miguel took her in the back of the car, he exerted his rock solid power over her, he wasn't rushed or insistent, she had a say in what they did. But not when he rammed his black thick heavy prick between her lips, and delivered a cupful of hot steamy thick gruel that was his spunk.

Later back at her home he began to question her about her life, he started with her husband.

"Why does your husband spend so much time away from you Maria?" She defended him by saying he had a very important government job to do, so his time was limited.

"That may be so," Miguel said, "but he has time for even an occasional visit. Yet he doesn't. If you were my wife I would be here as much as possible."