There Is More To Being Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He tries," Maria told him, but looked away when she said it.

Miguel took the plunge, "does he have someone else Maria? Knowing the answer was yes, even if she denied it, who would never want to be with her, he thought, then another thought struck him. His astute virile mind took over, the someone might be another man!

"Don't be ridiculous Miguel, he loves me, I know he does!" she replied hotly. He had struck a nerve and she wasn't happy. But he knew otherwise, no man in his right mind would turn away from this woman, no man!

He left it alone and took her to bed, in minutes she had forgotten it, he was balls deep and she loved the attention he showered on her. He deliberately fucked her for as long and as hard as he could, refuse to let himself cum until he knew she was beaten! The following day after he took her work, and stopped for what was becoming customary blow job in the back of her limo, he rang a friend.

"Joe I need a job doing and urgently, as quickly as possible." He explained what he wanted, and agreed the price, it was for 10 grand, but if what he thought turned out to be true; he would clean up for sure. He was gaining access to her personal and confidential papers, her e mails, even her mail, she started confiding in him, he in return just offered snippets of advice.

But what he was learning enabled him to buy stock and shares in companies that were being given favoured status for up coming city contracts, the biggest being the new airport that was to be built.

In between this taking place his friend Joe came up with the goods. Maria's husband was seeing another man, even men; he had gone over to the other side completely. There were photos of him with young men, hands on asses, kissing, fondling, and cuddling. Joe had illegally entered his apartment and photo'd him having full sex with a young guy, both ways.

Maria by now was so in love with him. She would hang on every word, he made love to her constantly, in fact it was the only constant in her life now. He had met the man on three occasions when he had come home and disliked him from the start, but he never let it interfere with his long term plans. Maria came to him in the night to see him in the annexe at the back that had been converted just for him, for just these occasions.

He set his stall out and told Maria he had to go away for two days but he would be back, and that he would have a good friend to look after her while he was away.

Maria was at a loss as to what to make of that.

"Be looked after? I don't want another man ever but you Miguel, none at all!" He said no more and left, the good friend was cousin, a female cousin, who he knew would go gaga for Maria once she set her eyes on her. And Maria would have no response to the onslaught.

Chantelle arrived that very evening, her introduction was short sharp and very concise.

"Hi Maria, I'm Chantelle, Miguel's cousin, he told me I have to take care of you," she beamed. She walked past a stunned Maria, dropped her bag to the floor, turned, took Maria in her arms and kissed her. She was a woman of gorgeous cute looks, she was 3 or 4 inches shorter than Maria but made up for that with confidence.

Maria succumbed in her inimitable way, she was mesmerised by Chantelle's dark looks, and her mass of thick curly hair. Before she knew what was happening she was pleading for Chantelle to stop.

"Please, don't, stop, what are you doing, oh, no, you mustn't, I don't, I can't, I've never, oh please stop please?" All of which fell on deaf ears, she had had her orders from Miguel and you don't disobey an order from him! And when she did let go of Maria, she dropped her clothes to the floor, and struck a pose that hypnotised her victim. Maria gaped at her black silk skin and drooled over it. Chantelle had her inside out in seconds, there were no further protests.

In the Capitol where he had arrived Miguel made a point of bumping into Maria's husband accidently. He pushed an envelope into his hands and walked away. He looked at it, wondered what had just taken place and walked off to open it in private. On the back of the envelope was written, 'I am awaiting your call.' After that was a telephone number.

He sat on a park bench and opened it, it almost physically knocked him down. There were several 8x10 photos of him in hot action with his lover, his face full on in four of them thereby he would have no way of denying they were of someone else. He called the number when he had recovered enough to do so.

"Hello," Miguel answered, "nice photos hey, John David Schaefer?"

"What do you want, money?" he asked.

"No, I will be at your office at 9am in the morning, please admit me, if you don't, the photos will be spread far and wide in the national press. And don't challenge me on that." The phone went dead.

He was dressed in a business suit and carrying a brief case when he arrived, he was immediately admitted, and shown to Mr Schafer's office.

The man stood, out of respect and also total dread.

"What do you want, what can I do for you Mr er?"

"My name doesn't matter, what I want from you are names of businesses that are to be awarded serious government contracts that I can invest in and make some money. You do that all with in the next month and those photos will disappear.

His answer was quick, "but how do I know you will leave me alone and not bother me again, or release them anyway?"

"The short answer is you don't, but my word is good, you come through you will have nothing to fear." He gave over and e mail address, "use this for the next twenty eight days and then delete it, I will never contact you again, unless of course you try to rip me off, because I will know it." He turned to walk away.

"By the way, I would think of divorce if I were you, your wife is aware it seems of your deviant ways. But don't let her know I told you, all this is strictly between us." Then Miguel walked off satisfied with his work.

He arrived back at Maria's home and saw the bedroom light was on, he smiled, and thought, you don't take prisoners do you Chantelle?" Silently he entered and crept upstairs, he heard them talking but couldn't discern what they were saying. He peeked through the door and they were laid in bed, cuddled up and close.

He walked in and said cheerfully, "Hello there, how are you doing?" Both women leapt out of bed and charged him, Maria getting there first. She kissed him happily, and then reproached him.

"You could have told me about Chantelle Miguel, you bad boy, you beautiful bad boy." He laughed; Chantelle kissed his cheek, and said. "Right you two lovebirds, I'm off!" She kissed Maria, picked up her things and left.

He took her straight back to bed, and fucked her with a madness he hadn't had for a long time. After she had cum many times he turned her over and fucked her ass just as he had the first time. Maria shrieked and wailed at her treatment but loved every second of it.

A month later he had all the information he needed, he had received 27 names of businesses and used 23 of them. His star was bright and his wealth was growing. Then Maria received news that her husband was offering her a no contest divorce in return for her silence. He would give her half of all he had; and all of the house and all that was in it.

Miguel continued in his life as her driver and bodyguard, but in private she was happy to be his black cocked lover. She was the cities leading politician, but as soon as Miguel closed the door on her car she was his, solely and completely, and Maria knew it. Never in her life had she met such a wonderful man, a commanding thoughtful and aggressive lover, with an unsurpassed dominant demeanour.

A month after that, Maria had a business conference to attend to, her first one away from home. While she was there she got a message on the first day that her daughter had arrived home. Miguel offered to return and sort things out. But his idea of sorting things out were to do to her daughter, what he had done to her mother, subject her to blackmail and take her for a fuck toy.

He wasn't altogether happy with this side of him. It was his mercenary side, but as he would say to himself, "without it, I wouldn't be the 'whole' that I am." He had all he had set out to get, the moneyed blackmail had been perfect. Miguel's heart stopped in his mouth when he saw her, she was breathtakingly beautiful, an absolute clone of her mother, so so lovely.

Inside three hours after she had settled down he produced the photos, and issued an ultimatum. She accepted his terms after lots of tears; he insisted there would be no repercussions once he had bedded her. He believed, but didn't tell her, that when he had finished with her she would almost certainly want him again. He took her happily to bed where he had the fuck of a life time. Lisa too got into it; she soon understood that this was a man of immense sexual prowess. And Lisa in her exuberant youth gave back as good as she got. The sex was manic, and utterly fulfilling.

The feel of a well trained, experienced lover who owned a stupendous black cock was more than she had ever been tested by, or being subjected to. The 20 year old beauty was taken up with the black older man, he was her first black lover, she had had lots of boys at college, but nothing like this. And, she thought, she guessed rightly, he was her mothers lover, he had to be.

What took him a little by surprise was her request at 4oclock in the morning to do her ass. She had never tried it she had said, "but I would love the first one in there to be yours," she told him, "a black cock for a white whore slut!" And she laughed happily, she knew what a black cock slut was; she was at college wasn't she? Lisa picked up her bottle of oil and handed it to him. He didn't disappoint.

Miguel was basically an ass man, he loved fucking women up their coal chute, and he savoured Lisa's, she cried and cried, moaned and groaned but he took her without remorse or thought for her. She had given in and submitted to it, in the end rejoicing in her taming by this man.

In the morning Maria rang his cell phone, asking when he would be back.

"I can't," he told her, "she won' let me leave," he lied, "she's scared of being on her own."

"But I'm here all on my own," Maria complained.

"Don't worry Maria, you won't be for long." He closed the phone, rang Chantelle and told her to travel immediately, Maria needs you, he had said. He never heard from her all week.

At the end of the conference she returned home and knew straight away what had happened, she just looked at her daughter and knew. Her eyes were a little sunken, just as hers had been at the end of her first week with Miguel. But it heartened her for some reason. It gave her the hope that Miguel would stay forever, she had mentioned it to him, but he had never given her a straight answer, but if he had the both of them, then maybe he would.

He did, both women became his property, he owned them totally. Lisa went back to college to get all her degrees, but at the end she returned home with her stomach swollen, she was carrying Miguel's baby. She was pregnant and soon married her lover.

Her father who came to the wedding but only in passing was a bit more than stunned to see who his little girl was marrying.

"Don't worry my friend," Miguel said quietly, "our secret is safe with us isn't it?" He actually thanked Miguel for his honesty and left.

Lisa knew her mom Maria had first claim over Miguel. He was happy to stay with the most supplicant, feline, sexual blonds on earth. Chantelle became a visitor and enjoyed both girls company when ever Miguel was with the other. He also finished up with a portfolio of shares worth 157 million which eventually he cashed.