There Is No Plan B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss broke and my mother moaned, "Oh, honey...hmmph...this is so wrong but it...hmmph...feels so good," she said. "Your father never filled me like this...hmmph," she added. Her hips began to move in time with mine, as I began to massage her tit again. "Oh...," she moaned again and then whispered, "fuck me, son!"

And with those words, the taboo was broken. My mother and I fucked with abandonment! I plowed into her as she met my every thrust!

"Say it again, mom!" I said breathlessly! "I wanna hear it again!"

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...fuck me!" she said. "Fuck...hmmph...your mommy, son! Ugh..fuck me good and hard! Hmmph! She wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck.

"Ugh!" I screamed. "I'm getting close, mom," I said closing my eyes and concentrating on fucking my mother.

"Yeah, baby, come for mommy!" she whispered. "Let mommy feel your come, honey! Mommy's....ugh...gonna come....too!!!"

"Ugh....ugh...ugh!!!!" I moaned as my final thrust slammed into her and held my cock buried deep into her. My cock began to twitch. "Ugh!!!!!!!!" I moaned, my toes curling.

"Ahhhh!!!! Yes!....I'm coming!!!!" my mother screamed with me as her pussy spasmed around my cock. "Mommy can feel you coming! Ah!!!!!"

My cock continued to twitch inside of her as shot after shot of come blasted into her! My hand squeezed her breast tightly as our open mouths locked onto one another. Our tongues dancing frantically, as slobber ran down my mother's chin. Her sweaty hair plastered against her forehead as her cheeks turned rosy with her orgasm.

At last, the orgasms subsided as I slumped over my mother. Our tongues continued to caress each other, as my mother moaned into my mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned and then breaking the kiss. "Oh, honey, that was fucking incredible!" she whispered.

I kissed her again and said, "Yeah, it was, wasn't it?"

She smiled and kissed me back, "I never knew fucking my son would feel so good!"

"So we can do this again?" I asked.

"Only if you're game," she answered.

"I am," I replied. "Are you?"

And with that, she kissed me gently. The whispered, "Yes. I'm up for continuing to fuck my son whenever he wants, wherever he wants, however he wants."

"Even on Dad's Maserati?" I asked somewhat sarcastically.

She laughed a hearty laugh and said, "Particularly on Dad's Maserati!"

I kissed her, as my cock began to harden again.

"Honey, I would love to fuck again, but it's late and we need to be careful," she said. "Your father wakes up around five in the morning and it's three already!"

I slowed down my pace and reluctantly pulled out. Her pussy making a squishing noise as my cock plopped out. She grinned and said, "Oh my god. My pussy only does that when it's been well fucked! Congratulations, son! You've given your mother one of the best fucks of her life!" I smiled and stroked my cock. "No!" She said. "Get out of here and go back to your room! You better have a story for your father in case he asks you why he was in your room. I don't think he'd like it if you told him 'because I was in your room fucking mom'!"

"Okay, okay!" I replied as I retrieved my clothes from under the bed and dressed. Before leaving, I kissed my mom again and pinched her nipple. She watched me as I waved and left the room. The door shut with a thud.

Back in the room, Cecilia turned to her side and pulled the covers over herself. A smile spread across her face as the knowledge of having duped her son was realized. She had known all along that it was he, not her husband.

The thought that she had just fucked her own son sent shivers to her groin. And she couldn't wait to do it again.

12