All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 11'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Back in the Saddle again

Bravo, another fantastic chapter. Where your ideas come from I do not know, but keep them coming because they are great.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

glad to see her getting a chance to be around kids her age.after gray slapped then his comment about taming her he sounds more like a dom looking for a sub.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter One

I am very happy to announce that Literotica has finally seen fit to read Chapter 1 and found NO UNDERAGE SEX or any RULES VIOLATIONS IN IT. Whoever started that rumor cost me many readers because they could not make heads or tails of the storyline without Chapter One's content. So if anyone wishes to relive the beginning of this story, it is back where it always should have been, at the beginning of this SERIES.

P_D10

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a remarkable story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I do so love reading this story of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another 5/5!

It just gets better and better.

Keep it up!

Thank you.

ram

acupacupover 9 years ago
What interactions

it has taken me this long to realize what this story reminds me of... Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.

Here's to more!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
good chapter...keep it up, please

it's always a pleasure to read your latest...Thank you, PD10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back, I Missed You.

I wasn't totally enamored with the last chapter (see comments) although it did give me a chance to do a little rant about military leadership and my thoughts on American politics. I am of the age that I have had a lot of experience and I really don't care who I share it with as long as people are interested in hearing what I have to say. I feel the same kindred spirit whenever I read your story and I am glad for having stuck with it.

I really like the new bodyguards. I think they will become great members of the family because they have the right attitude for it. I also think they should go along on the flight if they are still around at the time.

Having Delicious go to college to be with people her own age was a wonderful idea! I appreciate the years when I was in school for what I learned about getting along in society even though I only go back to the reunions to see how much better I turned out than most of the others did. It's amazing how little the most popular girls and athletic boys have done, what they have never seen in their lives, compared to what this nerdy outsider has accomplished. And yet they don't seem to notice, or care, how useless their humdrum lives really are compared to what goes on with the rest of the world. It's amazing how myopic this society really is and I wonder every second how this country continues to go forward from day to day without tripping over itself. But enough of that...

This last chapter ranks right up there with most of the previous ones. It moves the story along and fleshes out the characters even more. I just wish that Gray hadn't slapped Delicious--it really rankles me that we sometimes have to stoop to violence to get someone's attention, especially with what is going on right now with the NFL and social media. Hey, but nothing is perfect and never will be. We'll catch you the next time around.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

do not stop writing i have read each chapter and each one gets better wow i love this story

bignathan41_99bignathan41_99over 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I HAVE READ EVERY CHAPTER THEY MAKE CRY AND MAKE ME LAUGH. I LOVE YOUR WORK KEEP IT UP.

eodomeodomover 9 years ago
Curious

A very interesting story line and plot. I can't help but wonder if there is not more to your background than indicated in your bio. Ever been in the orange room? What do you know about element 115? Enquiring minds want to know!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

Gray should not have slapped Delicious. No man should ever strike the woman they love. Even the spanking is too rough. She's just a confused young woman with more brains than experience and all that she is learning now is that the men in her life who claim to love her will hurt her if she doesn't behave in the way that they expect her to.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

I have enjoyed this tale from the beginning (three days ago). Only three things annoying. Words used in the incorrect context. Small words misspelled and the crude language used by Delicious. Otherwise a good read. Cheers!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Terrific story

I absolutely love your series "There Must Be A Mistake". But I will agree that the constant bickering and Delicious' hair trigger are becoming annoying. Also no man is ever entitled to hit a woman in anger. Never. Not for any reason. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Just stepped into really fucked up territory. Boyfriends a spouse beater because his girlfriend isn't doing what he wants & plans to leave. Then warns her she's 'lucky' he pulled his punches a little. Daddy's fine with that, but what could you expect from a sociopath that constantly lies, berates and abuses his daughter when she dishes back some of the abuse she's taking from him.

Even & Grayson should both be in jail for child abuse & assault and battery. Disgusting chapter.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Absolutely bonkers but I love it. Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

story TAGS