All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 20'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful story Happy New Year !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a great way to end a year!

Get up and fly Even! Way to go Gordon and Zoie. Keep going Newton and Teddy. What a way to end 2014. Einstein's Theories Explained in 2015, I have to find my old text books. This is Literotica isn't it? Keep going P_D10 don't stop

Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

happy new year to you looking forward to see more chapters and keep the humor coming

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy New Year to You, Too!

Yes, 2015 is going to be an interesting year in Washington. Unfortunately I am a bleeding-heart liberal even though I spent 20 years in Uncle Sam's military. I guess that makes me an oxymoron. I just find it humorous that the Republican party is attempting to sue the President just because he is getting things done that they cannot. If they spent even half the effort to actually govern that they spend on fighting the Democrats and campaigning it might actually amount to something. But, alas, we know that won't happen. But enough about politics...

Teddy is going to be something else. She's already got a sense of humor and she is going to need it with this family. I also think that Gordon and Zoie are getting off to a rollicking start in their relationship. I want to thank you for filling in some of the details about your other characters' past lives. Unfortunately I do not have the time to go and read everything you have already written so I appreciate the exposition. Maybe someday...

I hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas. I have been sober since 1998 so I will not be imbibing but, for all of you that do, please be safe and have a wonderful New Year. I look to hear from all of you at the end of the next chapter.

Yours, Roger.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Thank you, PD10.

And all the best to you for 2015.

Lots of inspiration, but mostly, stay healthy.

imsbillyimsbillyover 9 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for another great chapter. I look forward to reading the next one. May you have a happy and safe new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hugely entertaining

It should not be possible for you to keep elevating this story chapter after chapter, but that is precisely the case. Now we have Gordon, Zoie, Newton and Teddy, and the link to grandma, adding to all the already intricate and entertaining characters and subplots and the whole building to the climatic launch of the ship.

You are the master. May you have a wonderful year in 2015.

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
OUR NEW YEARS PRESENT

You were right on the mark about getting a new one done before the first of the year.

I am only sorry that I am a rather fast reader, so it does not last long enough.

Have a save New Years celebration. Looking forward to more great chapters to come.

Thanks again,

Tom

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Did you have to bring Obama into it? There goes another day shot to hell! Writing is good. Story a bit weird what with all the super intelligent kids. Kudos! Cheers into 2015!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

I love the super intelligent kids! Their intelligence is off-set by their innocence and sets up hilarious situations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job

Enjoy your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

I had avoided reading due to the title, then again when it hit ch.10 or so. I made a mistake and having a spare moment I read ch. 1. Then I read the rest of the chapters all the way to ch.20 and am waiting for the rest......Yes, you have needed a proof reader, quit relying on spell check. I started reading at a young age and haven't quit. My instructors, left red marks throughout my documents. Today they would be highlighted for your review should you wish to change them, add text or change format. Good luck on getting published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bonus

I was going to give you 5 stars simply because you FINALLY figured out the difference between sadism and masochism but your unnecessary political shot at the end dropped cost you a few stars. It's still a decent yarn though that with a professional editor could possibly be a salable book.

4avidreader4avidreaderover 2 years ago

Why do they keep mentioning Georgia...when Gordon's in South Carolina?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

story TAGS