All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 30'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
Jumped for joy

Since the last section was posted, I re-read Dycke and Payne a second time, and am almost finished with Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI. I am on section 13 of it now.

I was starting to wonder what was taking so long on this one, and just realized last night that it had not been 2 weeks yet.

Oh, I almost forgot; I read this story from the start again also.

Listen to your doctors and get better. We will wait for you.

AGAIN I AM GIVING IT 10 STARS [THE EXTRA 5 ARE IN MY MIND].

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Luck

Hope you do good at the Hospitial!! Looking forward to the next chapter,but take care of yourself first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Bob, P_D10, thank you for a series of wonderful stories. I, like others am horrified by your use of language but it is getting a bit better. I love the use of famous names for secondary characters. I wonder do you use a transcription device like speak to text. That woultd explain some of the errors. If not you really need to fire your spell and grammar checker. I would be happy to assist with editing. I have no credits to my name except a story on fanfiction.net. It is called Starfighter 20. Please look at it and let me know if you would like me to fix the errors I saw not in content just in the actual words. Thank you. Matt

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Get well or the majority of your fans will kill you!!!

You better get well or I'll have to start looking for someone to push my wheelchair around so I can hunt you down to help everyone else kill you. After which we will have to perform all sorts of icky black magic crap to bring you back from the dead just so we can kill you all over again. So why not save us all a shitload of unnecessary trouble and just get well so you can keep writing for us, please.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 9 years ago
Good luck.....

With your therapy. Get well soon... Please?

ldv6ldv6almost 9 years ago
Wish you best of luck!

Even if you never wrote a single line anymore I wish that you got well soon. Your fiction has made my day on so many occasions that I am truly grateful.

I just have a question: Is talking to you in real life as frustrating as the dialogues in your stories? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

good luck bob i love this chapter something tells me zoey will be going on the ship along with the doctors girls

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago
Good story regardless

This is a great story, mistakes and all. I have had a great time reading your work and have found it moving at times and hilarious at others. Good luck with your medical treatments.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

like the rest i wish you a speedy recovery and return, i do have 1 question though.when richard and holden were refering to newton and teddy they said cousins but they would be niece and nephews right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good fortune with you health:

Sir I have enjoyed this journey with you and look forward to enjoying others with you also, my heartfelt thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Fine Mess (I Mean Chapter)

Bob, first you introduce us to a very real Raquel Welch and now you have Dycke interacting with Bill Russell. You also have two other characters named Tom Brady and Dr. Tebow that were introduced to us this time around. Plus, the Doctor's mother is named Joan Collins? Like Raquel Welch, Joan was very pretty in her younger years when she was making movies in the late 50's and 60's (not that she still didn't look half-bad during her stint on "Dynasty"). Are these inside jokes or are you just starved for new appellations for new players in the story?

Anyway, I like where this whole thing with Gordon and Zoey is going. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" (or so they say) and things will progress nicely once they are back together (they probably both need the time apart, anyway, to realize how valuable their relationship really is). I just hope that Payne can get over it without ruining her relationship with Dycke permanently.

I'm glad that you are on your way to finish your treatments. We appreciate the work you do to give us these stories but we want, even more, for you to get well. Time is too short, as it is, and we all need to do whatever we can to prolong our lives for as long we can to get the most out of them. Please be patient, Bob, and worry about yourself for the time being. The rest of us can wait. Take care, my friend.

Roger.

South_TexasSouth_Texasalmost 9 years ago
Vanadium as a plot device? You've got to be kidding!

Element 23 is not a heavy metal, pure it is about 3/4 the density of steel.

It is not rare or restricted. It is a commodity with many tens of thousands of metric tons annual production.

As an iron oxide alloy (ferrovanadium, steel making) it costs about $10/lb. As a pure metal about $1000/lb.

Sweden is (at best) a minor supplier, if one at all. Most is produced in Russia, South Africa and China. In general, it is a by-product of other commercially more valuable processes.

Do you come up with these outrageous inaccuracies just to be cute and annoying?

drif10drif10almost 9 years ago

Thank you again for all your efforts. Hope your treatments go well, and that you have interesting folks to talk with during them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vanadium as plot device

Vanadium has a naturally occurring isotope known as 50v that only makes up .25 percent of all vanadium.

Zeke503Zeke503almost 9 years ago
Continuing

I hope that this note finds you well and working hard on the next chapter. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your works listed on this site and hope to see many more in the future.

One thing I hope to ask/beg of you... If (God forbid) something happens that you feel the need to stop posting stories/chapters/whatever to this site, please take just a moment to post one final entry telling us that you have decided that, or have someone do it for you. I hate to be following a story/author and suddenly nothing more shows up. It ties me in knots for weeks !

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

i guess in south texas everyone knows var whatever is as common as mud,but for those of us that dont shut the hell up.i dont care if our dear writer says he wants to use vanhalenium1984 to make cookies as long as i and everyone else knows he IS MAKING THIS SHIT UP now if you are planning on building your own egg to fly into space i hope you use REAL SCIENCE and not shit made up for a porn site.now for the great writer i hope you are feeling better and cant wait to hear from you whether about your health doing better or a new chapter so best wishes to you.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
couldn't say it better myself...

...between my bloated ego and vicious temperament, this is quite an admission.

Ditto, Redlion...what he said!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
Echo

I agree with Fanfare, Redlion said it best...

Get well soon.

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude!!

Why do you keep your characters as complete assholes . William Zabo and his crew use their wealth as a weapon to destroy anyone who gets in their way regardless if they are right or wrong. What would happen if they ran into someone who is right and has the balls to stand against them and had the moral high ground as well.Would they commit murder or threaten someone to get their way? I like Even Luck and his family but his investors are shady as hell. It bugs the shit out me. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...