All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 32'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Thank you,

for this wonderfull chapter and hope your recovery is going well.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Reality beats fiction? With a big stick!

P_D1, another great rollercoaster of plot twists, shocks and flabbergasting! I am enjoying your gleeful abuse of science except for one tiny little quibble. A planet that had 5 times the mass of Earth, has 5 times the gravity. Or something is very, very wrong with your data collection and/or analysis.

Come to think of it, that could be another of your tricky mysteries, to be fiendishly lurking in another plot twist?

One ton Mass of steel on Earth is one ton Weight. In Zero gravity, one ton Mass of Steel is Zero Weight. But that one ton of Mass will still crush you like a bug hitting the windshield of a NASCAR race car. Also before I forget that One ton Mass/ zero Weight will retain it's gravitational field for one ton of Mass.

My hypothesis of why there are thousands of possible Grand Unified Theories is that we are using our language incorrectly when we try to describe all the inconsistent data we are accumulating.

I opinionate that Electromagnetic, Weak Nuclear and Strong Nuclear are Force and Energy. However Gravity is a Force but NOT Energy. As long as we continue to confuse ourselves with poor language we will not figure out the meaning of my hypothesis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good to hear that you are coming along fine and it also good to know that zoey and gordon finally tied the knot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I missed something

I missed gordans fight with the good doctor and cant find it , where did it go or is it?

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Another outstanding Chapter in this simply wonderful story. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Continued wishes for that to keep on happening.

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 8 years ago
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

As alway a great chapter and I am glad to hear that you're on the mend. More please

rjm2rjm2over 8 years ago
All Was goin great.......

Then you had to MAR it up, with your political views. Otherwise a good read, I have read it from the beginning. You have it all, the drama, the suspense, the humor, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mistake

another good chapter. I am glad your health is on the mend. I hope the story does not end with the lift off as there is a galaxy of possibilities to explore.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

fyi alot of type-os and like the anon i was hoping to see the fight with the oyster and i cant wait to find out if he got the turkeys on or not.

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

btw what happen with the team up north and the baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Fine Mess (I Mean Chapter)...

Hey, Bob. I really enjoyed this chapter but, I gotta tell you, it takes so long to get through them (I could use the speed reading techniques I learned in Elementary School but I prefer to read my fiction at a slow and leisurely pace to savor every word and nuance).

I'm glad Payne is on the mend and has finally decided to let go of Zoey. I know that cannot be easy on a mother--it wasn't when I left home at 18 to join the U.S. Navy and never went back--but some things have to be accepted in life. It always works out for the best eventually and I turned out okay (just ask my wife).

When did Vincent D'Onofrio give up acting and take up with the Church (I'm kidding, here)?

What happened to the fight with Dr. Oyster? I was looking forward to it.

Monty as Best Man--I wouldn't have had it any other way.

The episodes with Teddy and her friend, Cale, were priceless. I think Teddy is the best thing to come along in this story and I always expect to laugh whenever she opens her little mouth. I would like to watch the next time she digs into a banana split!

I'm sorry to hear that your regimen was so difficult. My wife had a rough time with her Chemo and they had to suspend her radiation treatments when it was starting to get too taxing for her heart. But she has been cancer-free now for over five years so I guess it was worth it in the long run. I hope the same can be said for you.

Take care, Bob, and I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. By the bye, don't worry about some of the criticism you are receiving for your questionable science. Isn't that why it is called "Speculative Fiction?"

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep them coming

Hope all is well and the next treatment is easier! Love this story line and "Best Sister Ever" both are well done and keep the reader wanting more!!! Travels in space and the second ship leave a lot of room to grow.

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
Another good chapter

Even, i know, though I knew it would be awhile since the last one, I still look every day.

I thought I was going to lose it with the Proctologist comment. That was toooo funny.

Sounds like you are on the way to recovery, and I could not be happier to hear it. I bet they could make you a - [Three scoops, any kind you would like, but usually it is banilla, chocolate, and strawberry. You add whipped cream, sprinkles, and cherries on top. That is called a banana split.] - milk shake.

I have a friend that I play online poker with that has been to that hospital for cancer problems also. It seems like a good place to be for a problem like that.

Get well, and write more. We love it.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bah

Sorry you are feeling poorly, But, I have read each of your stories in their entirety so far, (as well as an anonymous comment re Hilton Head Island ;)) I look forward to reading the next installment..... ;)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

From the way you write, no one would ever know you have been so ill. Best wishes for a successful treatment and thank you for continuing to write while you have been sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

love this story hate to see it end,but you can start a new one. sorry your treatment got you down,chemo can really do you in maybe the next one won`t be so bad

SN88SN88over 8 years ago
Keep it going

You have done a great job so far hard to put your story down. I hope you get better.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
please sir, can we have some more????

Fantastic story please keep it going.

Wishing you continued success with your treatments and hopefully you will soon be back to what passes for your normal self.

SerendeSerendeover 8 years ago
Scared but excited

I love this story so much. I've read earlier chapters repeatedly. I know the end is coming but I think I'll be heartbroken when it's over and there is no more adventures of the luck family and friends. I have read all your other stories and have loved them just as much. I send out wishes to you everyday I read one of your stories that your cancer treatment works. All the best Emma

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Good story but..

I enjoy the story of the first interstellar craft but all the weird spanking business is kind of ruining it for me. It is not the fifties where it was common to see adverts of husbands spanking their wives to "correct" some perceived fault. Anyone that thinks beating people to get them to behave in a manner they approve of is messed up in the head. If a woman is smart enough to invent a system of counteracting gravity when she was 14 it is disgusting to treat her like a child and spank her until she recognizes her husband's males dominance. I know you are not well right now but you should examine your thought processes on this.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Plane Landing, if you don't believe it, here's a video of it happening...

I imagine that there are a lot of people that don't believe that could happen, but, here's a video of it actually happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoSGzLii0KM

I also had heard of this happening before...

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Plane landing video

https://youtu.be/FoSGzLii0KM

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
video

I saw this years ago and thought it was a hoax/promo video for Toyota. I thought it was probably PD's inspiration for the 'scene'. Whatever it is, it is entertaining.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Constantly hitting people and threatening to kill

Did anybody count how often people got hit or threatened to be killed? This story must be the record holder, or closest to it - for bullying and dishing out pain. The unrelenting childish teasing escalated through the chapters. Rather that the Lucks mature with their age it seems this sociopath behavior gets worse. Mental and physical bullying! Not cute and not smart either!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you need a better proof reader

You need a better proof reader.

I Liked the first part of the story and fhan it flopprd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...