All Comments on 'There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago
You are so talented at this!!!

WOW!!! this was fantastic !! please continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable series

Thanks for this enjoyable series. Good build up, narrative, plot and character development. Hot sex scenes, please keep it going. Great job.

PraipusPraipusover 9 years ago
Point of View

Very well done, but I'm coming from another direction. I had an affair with my son's second grade teacher... which lasted almost 15 years! Along the way, I ended up involved with her daughter also, a twist that was even more outlandish.

Can't wait to read your next installment.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

As I have complimented you on your other stories, you REALLY have the "touch".

HC

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
Now THAT was a conference! :+))

Not much believable...but a lovely fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Thank you very nice, now on with our story

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi6 months ago

Gyönyörű írás, ennyire érzelmesen leírni a szeretkezést, még a fa is szerelmes lesz és baszni akar. Olvasni fogom a folytatásokat is. Feltételezem, hogy saját élményeid felhasználva írsz ilyen szépen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you’re going to cheat, cheat! But don’t think blaming it on the husband makes a damn bit of difference to this reader. Does it make you feel better telling yourself it’s his fault? What true slut needs to justify her behavior by blaming her husband? Great plan by the way, instead of finding a way to stoke his fire you make him feel inadequate. And thus killing any feeling you have for him ( and yourself by the way). You know it takes two to stoke the flame. Your plain sex life with your husband is half your fault at the start and pretty much all your fault at the end. If you’re such a hot bad slut, then divorce him and find your true slut self without him. The truth is you can’t, because your definition of slut incorporates cheating on your husband, on your own daughter. Quit using your secret kept from him to fuel the eroticism of your forbidden encounter with Kevin. The dirty little secret in too many of these stories is that while you’re too afraid to let the slut out with your husband for fear of losing him (what will he think of you) you let the slut out with someone else as you throw away that which you were afraid to lose (his respect, his love). As it becomes less taboo for you, it looses its appeal. That’s why you won’t tell him. Expecting married male readers to enjoy this story is like throwing husbands off a 20 story building and asking them to enjoy the ride down. Why not leave the husband completely out of it?

gladventurergladventurer4 months ago

Interesting that her biggest concern when she gets home is researching teacher student affairs. No remorse or concern at all for her husband of 20 years other than a rather cold and clinical unrepentant acknowledgement that she cheated on him, but he is inadequate after all. Who wouldn’t cheat on him, right? You have your needs after all. And then you turn the knife a little deeper with the comparison of sex with your husband that night. That really didn’t endear her to me. Let’s just say your view of marriage is inconsistent with mine. It’s meant to be a collaboration not a competition. The husband is just a prop in this story, only there to allow the reader to justify her cheating. It didn’t work for me, I found no attachment to the main character and therefore the sex scene with Kevin, although well written, was about as exciting as hearing about a hooker screwing her last client. I just didn’t care at that point. Seems like a writer as skilled as you, who can turn an 18 year old boy into such a knowledgeable and skilled lover, could have figured out a way to write a more appealing mate than Bruce. Who could imagine Such a catch as Hilary would settle for such an average lover as Bruce for 20 years.? Left me wondering if Bruce wasn’t the only average lover in that marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8269 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...