There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you arrived, Miss Huff, I masturbated. Down," motioning with his head, "by the river. I imagined I was eating your pussy. We were by the river, we hugged, kissed, caressed each other, I licked every square millimeter of your magnificent breasts. By the time I pulled off your pants your pussy was soaking wet. I buried my face in your cunt, wanting to just taste and smell you. I smeared your juice on my face, letting it seep into my nostrils.

"I pulled the skin taut above your clit, displacing the hood, exposing the nub. It was bright red, pulsating, waiting for me. I moved it around with the tip of my tongue, pushed it up and down, left and right, getting a feel for it. I lay the flat of my tongue on it and started licking, applying constant pressure, but varying the speed and force."

Good God, I thought to myself, this eighteen year old boy knew more about oral sex than my husband. What would it feel like to have his head buried between my legs?

"As I ate you, I catalogued the way you moaned, the way you squirmed, how the perspiration formed on your skin, how your muscles tensed, your breathing changed, how you tangled your hands in my hair, learning what your body loved best, what it needed. I wanted to taste your sweet cum in my mouth, hear you beg for release and then scream my name, but we were in no hurry, we were taking our time. You got more excited, your grunts became sharper and harder. You pushed your sex into my face and held my head tight to you. "

I saw in my mind's eye what he was describing. My cunt was on fire.

Then, abruptly, he stopped. Urgent with need, he said, "Mrs. Huff, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I masturbated before you got here, but I'm so turned on, I need to do it again. Would it be okay if I left for a few minutes?"

I thought about him out in the woods, his hand flashing up and down the length of his cock. I had never watched a man jerk off. No one would ever know.

I almost spit out the words. "It's okay, do it right here, on the blanket, where it's comfortable."

Frantically he undid his belt, pulled down his shorts, and unleashed his penis. It was hard, engorged with blood. Heavy blue veins ran up its length to its purplish head. In light of his long lanky body I expected it to have an impressive length, and it did not disappoint, but I was surprised by its width. It was thicker, much broader, than I had anticipated. He grabbed it and squeezed, twisting his hand up its length. Drops of fluid poured out.

"Kevin, what are you, tell me what you're thinking."

"Oh Mrs. Huff, I'm imagining that although we've done many things, I have still not been inside you. You invited me up here, you haven't told me why, but we both know why, it's time. We make out by the river for who knows how long, slowly peeling the clothes off each other. Then I lay you on your back, on the blanket. I straddle you. You take my erection in your hand, squeeze it, fit the head to your vagina. I've dreamed of this moment for so long. I want to plunge into you, but I also want to etch this moment into my memory, so I hold myself up and study your face, trying to see everything."

His hand flew up and down his cock.

"You sense my hesitation; you lift your hips, sliding yourself around me. As you do so I enter you, our hips meeting in the middle and descending to the ground.

"'Kiss me,' you say."

"I bring my mouth to yours and finding your lips open, slip my tongue inside. You happily greet it. Our tongues play together like long lost friends."

I had never heard sex described with such passion. I resisted, barely, the urge to plunge my hand into my cunt. I stared at his penis. Pre-cum streamed from it; he wouldn't last much longer.

"I start moving inside you in short slow thrusts. I'm nervous, a little hesitant. You sense my concern, my fears of inadequacy, and pull me to you. I feel the warmth of your body, the perfection of your form, your hard nipples, the swell of your breasts against my chest. You pull my face into your neck and reassure me, 'It feels so good baby to have you inside me.'"

"I start to roll my hips, moving my pubic bone over your clit, trapping it, massaging it. You moan, your need is profound. You grab my ass and rock my hips against you."

He was on the verge of coming. I'd never watched a man masturbate; I'd never watched a man come; I couldn't recall being this aroused. I reached for his testicles, caressed his ball sac; it tightened and his balls shuddered.

"UNMMHHHHH, ...CUMMING."

And with that cum blasted from the head of his prick, spraying onto his shirt.

I was on fire. I scooped up his jism and brought it to my mouth. It was delicious, thick and creamy. My cunt ached; my hips humped the empty air. My hand, seemingly on its own, migrated south and pushed against my sex through my shorts.

"Let me help you, Mrs. Huff."

He undid my belt, pulled down my shorts, glued his mouth to my vagina, and started drinking the juice pouring from me. He did so with complete abandon; making an oddly erotic slurping sound as he captured every drop. A finger entered me as his tongue swiped my clit. I grabbed his head and pushed my hips into his face. "'EEEEYYYNNNNN... EEEE, EEYAAHHHHHHH!" It was heaven, his mouth was so good, his tongue so facile. I'd never been eaten me like this. My gut tore apart and an orgasm suddenly, out of nowhere and without warning, consumed me, setting me on fire. The muscles of my abdomen and thighs jerked and spasmed. I dug my fingers into the earth and rocked my hips forward, grinding my cunt against Kevin's magnificent tongue, groaning and grunting as shockwaves blasted through my sex and echoed throughout my body.

Kevin continued swiping his tongue over my mound and along the soaked folds of my pussy. I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked his face roughly against my dripping sex. Opne orgasm was not enough; I needed another. Kevin did not hesitate; he slapped my clit with his tongue, back and forth, like a boxer working a speed bag. Another climax punched into my core and I closed my eyes, riding the waves of ecstasy, enjoying every swipe and stroke across my happy swollen eager bud.

After several minutes, I'm not sure how long, I started to come down, the branches on the tree over my head came into focus. Kevin was on all fours, above me. He was studying my face; he had tossed his shorts aside; his cock bounced up and down. I reached for his erection. I wanted him inside me; I wanted him to pound my pussy like a piston. But I remembered what he had said; the first time with me he said he wanted it to be nice and slow. I placed the head of his dick in my vagina and pushed myself up to him. My pussy was moist and slippery; there was no resistance as, unhurriedly, I took his thick meat inside me. After our groins met he pushed me to the ground. I tried to wrap my legs around him and said, the urgency in my voice surprising even me, "Fuck me fuck me hard, damn you, fuck me silly."

But he was in control. "Soon, but for now we'll do it my way. I want to remember every sensation." He held himself up on his arms so he could watch my face and rotated his hips against mine, moving in wide circles, clockwise, counter-clockwise, then at random. He slid himself against me, up and down, side to side, and then in a seemingly impossible corkscrew motion. I had never been fucked like this before; he found places within me I hadn't known existed. He was low; it was delicious; it was perfect. My sex was a vast swamp of pleasure, a bog of delight.

Finally he dropped his body to mine and slid forward, moving his pubic bone hard against mine. My clit, trapped between them, throbbed in delight. As he did so he dragged his cock over the roof of my hole, across my g-spot. My clit, my g-spot, throbbed, expanding until they merged into one pulsating throbbing sun. Kevin's lips found mine and I kissed him hungrily and then pulled his face into my neck, whispering my delight. "So good baby, so good, oh please, you're making your teacher feel so good."

He picked up the pace. My voice quickened, letting out a gasp of delight each time his pubic bone rolled over my clit. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH OH, OH."

I dug my nails into his back. He had promised me a hard fuck. I needed it now.

"Oh god, Kevin, your cock feels so good. I love it. I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me good, fuck me hard, darling."

I didn't have to ask again. Kevin smiled, his lust-filled blue eyes were the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen, and growled, "You've got it." He kissed me hard, shoved his tongue into my mouth. He sped up his thrusts and pounded me hard, pushing me into the soft earth. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his body; I hadn't known my cunt could absorb this kind of assault.

"Oh god yes, fuck me."

He drove his stiff cock in and out of me. The sound of his body slapping against me filled the air. My toes curled; the feelings in my pussy radiated through my body.

"Oh fuck Kevin, so close, you're going to make me cum."

Kevin fucked me even harder; he was an animal driving his manhood into me. I held on, loving the ride.

"Oh yes...oh fuck yes...fuck teach, your pussy's so fucking hot."

His sweat dripped on me. I was tense, ready. And then Kevin's cock exploded, depositing his cum in my cunt. The sun burning between my legs brightened, brightened, and went supernova. I yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDD." Heat and light streaked through me. My eyes, shut tight, were startled by the blinding explosion of light and heat that coursed through me, unleashing a tidal wave of carnal delight. I dug my fingernails into his back, "CUMMINNNNG, OH GOD, OH GOD, BABY, OH GOD, OH GOD, CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

He lay on top of me for a minute or two, maybe longer. I had no way of judging time. He was breathing in deep short bursts, unable to speak. Finally, he rolled off of me. I slid my body next to his; I rested my head on his arm.

We lay there, enjoying the sunlight against our bodies, listening to the sounds of the forest and river, smelling the outdoors. At some point I realized, oddly, we both still had our shirts and socks on.

I was the first to speak.

"That was amazing."

His voice, subdued, relishing the sensation flowing in his body, "Yeah, amazing."

We were quiet awhile longer. I said, "I better get home, they'll be wondering where I am."

We dressed, gathered up the scraps of our meal, and he helped me up the steep hill. When we reached the top I said, "I've never done anything like this before, with a student, I need time."

He said he understood, gave me a kiss that let me know he did, and said "Hilary, what happened down there was real. It was wonderful. Don't overthink it."

On the drive home my mind flitted between warm feeling between my thighs - I could feel his cum seep from me - and three thoughts: I had cheated on my husband, I had fucked a boy less then half my age, I had fucked a student. Granted, it was the best sex of my life, but still it was a student. That I should tell him never again was clear, that I did not want to was also clear. At home I barely interacted with my family, retreating to the computer to review the plethora of stories about teachers arrested for sleeping with their students. I was struck by the tawdriness of the affairs, in a car behind a Wal-Mart or in a mini-van driven by the boy's friends. These kids did not had Kevin's taste. None had been seduced beside an isolated river under a blue sky on a perfect day.

After a shower I crawled into bed and asked my husband to make love to me. While it was the best sex we had in ages, it was because I dreamed it was Kevin in my bed. As my husband's snores filled the room I knew sex with the man next to me could never compare with what Kevin had brought me.

12