All Comments on 'Theresa Relieves Kenny'

by sywwu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
_Ritch__Ritch_over 12 years ago
A good story.

A nice quick read which did what it was meant to. Turn you on and make you cum! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the guy is an idiot

no guy is going to willingly makeout with a girl for twelve weeks if he is going to be in such pain. a normal guy would last thre or four dates and them break off all makeout sessions and if she asked why he would tell her " no more until you are willing to go a lot further " if she said no then noo more makeouts. just another writer that tries to change human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Does this guy have a brain?

I will say this guy doesn't deserve his girlfriend, and doesn't love her. It's just a naughty boy who want some extra sex with a girl, So his naughty sister is available and he takes advantage. The both like sex and they pleasure them, but there are any sign of love in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some good ideas

There are some realistic aspects of this story. Brother's and sister's can help each other out. It can be beneficial to both if not taken too far.

hourshoursover 12 years ago
NIce

Loved the anal and the ass to mouth. Write more about atm !

DreamingLucidlyDreamingLucidlyalmost 12 years ago
Entertaining and great sexual encounter! However...

Anna Marie is a bit offensive to catholics, and even though i'm not one, I can still pick that up. Other than that, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yawn...

Another huge cock/slutty big-tit sister/ prudish girlfriend story, been there, done that. You write well, please, please be original, I'm sure you can do better, try...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This girl is no Catholic

Maybe she's one of those prudish American Baptists or Methodists; I hear they're all as uptight as fuck. All the Irish, Italian, and Polish Catholic girls I ever knew spent their Sunday mornings on their knees, and their Sunday afternoons on their backs; all the dirtiest, most sinful, and most happily depraved acts I ever learned, I learned from a nice Catholic girl with a soul full of purity, an ass full of my cock, and a mouth full of my special sauce. I would have happily married one at the drop of a hat, except for the fact the day after the wedding they've put on 200 pounds and grown a mustache just like their mom's...

Oh well, happy fucking days!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Titty-fucking might feel good to a man, but, it does nothing for the woman. And, fucking a woman's ass, then having her suck his cock is filthy and dangerous. It was have been sexier if sis had just let him fuck her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous