Theresa Relieves Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sywwu
sywwu
66 Followers

Without much hesitation he pulled down his underwear and exposed his rigid penis to his sister. He sat back down in the chair and leaned back and spread his legs. She responded by moving in between his legs, still on her knees. She leaned in to examine him closely.

His cock was roughly eight inches long and was very, very thick. Theresa thought that his circumference was that of a Red Bull can, which, by the way she had had inside of her a time or two, so she knew how satisfying a dick that thick could be.

Her eyes wandered across the bulbous purple head of her brother's engorged cock and she examined every vein in the shaft, doing her best to resist the urge to touch it. She wanted to make him wait just a little longer for that. Kenny held it up by the base of the shaft and let her get a good look at its length and girth. He was beautifully circumcised and his pubic hair was shaved completely clean.

"Oh my god, Kenny, you have a gorgeous cock!" she said, in an almost fascinated tone. "It's so hard and thick. It needs to be stroked doesn't it."

Kenny nodded and sighed, "Fuck, yes."

"Can I touch it? Let me make you cum."

"Oh god yes. I need it so badly," he said. "It's been weeks."

She reached up and wrapped her hand around the shaft of her brother's massive rod and began to stroke it up and down. It was so very hot to the touch and it was as firm as any cock she'd ever held.

As she slowly stroked it, she squeezed a large drop of pre-cum from his pee-hole and when she saw it, she looked up at him and he nodded, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

She leaned forward and ran the tip of her tongue across the spongy thick head of his dick and licked the dribble of semen from its tip, smacking her lips as she did. Then she wasted no time as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the massive head of her brother's cock.

"Oh god," moaned Kenny. "That feels so good. I've needed that so badly."

She removed his dick from her mouth and between licks up and down his thick shaft, she said, "You waited so long for that little prude to give this cock the attention it deserved. She can worship her god all she wants. I'm going to worship your beautiful cock. I'm yours tonight, my sweet brother."

And with that she began to rub his dick across her face, feeling its hot shaft and head rub across her cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. Theresa was giving Kenny's cock the royal treatment.

She paused for a moment and reached over into her dresser drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant.

"Even if that little Saint Bitch had been woman enough to take care of your cock, there's one thing she'd never be able to do to it," she said and then promptly striped off her tight t-shirt exposing the largest natural breasts that Kenny had every laid eyes on.

Theresa's tits were huge and her dark tan contrasted with them so much that they appeared as white as snow. She had large dark pink nipples and she opened the lubricant and began pouring it on and in between her enormous jugs.

"She never could have ever titty-fucked you," she took him by the hand and she jumped up on the bed and lied down on her back.

"Now climb up here and fuck the shit out of my tits," she demanded. He didn't hesitate for a moment as he straddled her torso just below her arms. He laid his throbbing piece of meat in between her boobs as she squeezed them tightly around him. His cock disappeared in between her gigantic tits and he began to slowly slide his was way back and forth.

Theresa's breasts were so soft and so big that they felt incredible wrapped around his dick. He never imagined that anything like this would ever happen, but here he was, titty-fucking his own sister.

As Theresa sensed that Kenny's mind might be wandering a little, she immediately regained control of the situation by talking dirty. She was very good at it and she prided herself in almost being able to make a man cum simply by talking to him.

"Oh god, Kenny, pump that giant cock of yours between my tits," she said in rhythm with his stroking. She tightened the grip on his rod by squeezing her tits together with her hands.

"How long have you wanted this Kenny? How long have you wanted to see my naked tits? To stick you big cock in between them?"

Kenny could barely utter an answer, but he breathlessly confessed, "It seems like forever."

She leaned her head up and took the tip of his cock into his mouth, licking and sucking the sticky juice that was now flowing steadily from the slit.

"Oh shit, your cum is so delicious, I could drink it from a cup," she said in her sluttiest tone. "What do want next, Kenny? You want a taste of your sister's pussy?"

He didn't even answer her. In almost one move, he jumped off of her and tore her panties off exposing her soaking wet, bright pink cunt. He put a hand on each of her thighs and spread he legs as far apart as he could and buried his face into his sister's juicy pussy. He used his tongue to lick every fold and crevice of her vagina, sticking it as deep into her hole as it would go, wanting to experience every taste of her.

He then focused on her clit and within seconds she began to thrash wildly on the bed in a fit of multiple orgasms. Her vaginal juices poured out of her, covering her brother's face and neck, leaving him soaking wet and dripping in her cum.

Kenny then rose up and rolled his sister over onto her stomach. He lifted her big, shapely ass into the air so she was in the perfect doggie position. Her cum was still flowing down her legs and Kenny positioned himself directly behind her and slid his cock into his sister's soaking pussy.

Despite being soaking wet, she was incredibly tight. His thick, long rod filled her as he pushed into her as deeply as he could, bottoming out on several thrusts. Theresa screamed in orgasmic delight into a pillow, hoping not to wake their parents or their 16-year-old brother that slept in the room directly above hers.

Kenny continued to fuck his sister and she continued to egg him on with her slutty talk.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me, big brother. Fuck me with that big horse cock," she moaned. As she spoke, he continued to bang her harder. His balls were slapping against her clit and she continued with her filthy talk.

"Oh yeah baby, spread my ass cheeks apart. See anyplace else you like to stick that big dick of yours?"

Kenny almost fainted. Not only was he fucking the hell out of his sister's cunt, now she was inviting him to fuck her in the ass.

"C'mon, Kenny. Little Miss Good Girl would never let you do that. C'mon baby, fuck your little sister's ass. Fuck it hard."

He pulled his rock hard dick out of her sloppy cunt and then began to rub it around the rim of her anus. Theresa reached back, squirted some lube down the crack of her ass and then with both hands, spread her cheeks apart and lustfully said, "Slide it in, nice and deep."

He was happy to oblige. He placed he head of his dick against her asshole and slowly wiggled it in. She began to moan loudly as he slowly shoved his thick meatpole deeper and deeper into her asshole.

He then began to buttfuck her slowly and she reached orgasm within minutes. As he slowly moved his gigantic dick in and out of his sister's butt, she whispered to him in complete exhaustion, "So where you gonna dump that two weeks worth of cum you've been saving up? You're choice, big brother. I'm here to please you."

He was aching to cum and he knew exactly how he wanted to give it to her. The same way he would have given it to Anna-Marie, had she been woman enough to take it.

He slowly pulled his dick out of his sister's ass and took a good look at her widely stretched, gaping anus. He told her to get on the floor and get on her knees.

She did as she was told. Her hair a mess, her eyeliner smeared. She had fucked him like a whore and she was beginning to look like one. He stood above her and held his throbbing cock out in front of her face. She looked up at it and then and him and smiled, "I was hoping that's what you we're going to want."

To Kenny's amazement, his little sister opened her mouth wide and waited for him to put his cock in her mouth—the cock that he had just shoved eight inches up into her ass.

"C'mon Kenny. Cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum. I want to taste everywhere your cock has been."

She wanted to be treated like a whore, so Kenny put his cock up to his sister's lips and slid it into her mouth. She began to suck the head ravenously. As she did he gripped his shaft and began stroking.

This wasn't going to take long at all. He was on the verge of erupting. Theresa opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the rim of the head and whispered, "Cum all over me. Cover all over your little sister's face with your hot sperm."

With that, his balls contracted and his every muscle in his body tightened. His cock then began to violently shoot thick ropes of white sticky jizz. The first three went directly into his sister's mouth. As she swallowed what she could, the next few spurts splashed across her lips, nose and chin and began to run down her neck.

He lifted his cock slightly up and blew three or four spurts from her cheeks to her forehead leaving thick gooey drops in her dark brown hair. She looked up at him with her cum-covered face and squeezed the last few drops of jizz into her hungry mouth.

She then placed his gigantic head into her mouth one more time and sucked it clean. As she did, she looked deeply and lovingly into her brother's eyes, taking extreme delight in the notion that she had satisfied him in ways no other woman ever would or ever could.

sywwu
sywwu
66 Followers
12