They Are A-OK Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised when he jumped up and headed for the path without bothering to retrieve his clothes. But since I was in his world, I did as he did, thinking when in Rome and all that. It was an odd feeling walking through the elaborate tropical garden totally naked. Thoughts of Adam and Eve prancing around blissfully naked came into my head. Those thoughts quickly vanished when we reached Adam's office and ran into his assistant, Sheila. Neither she nor Adam seemed to be bothered by our state of undress.

"Good morning, Adam," She said politely with a disarming smile.

"Good morning, Sheila. I am afraid I won't be ready to work for a little while yet," Adam replied as I stood by feeling beyond embarrassed.

"Of course, Sir, I was just checking on the correspondence we were working on yesterday."

"I think you will find everything in the center drawer. Let's talk after lunch."

The idea that he was having a polite business conversation while the two of us stood there with our dicks hanging out was as fascinating as it was embarrassing to me. It became even more embarrassing however, when Shelia turned her attention to me.

"John, I trust you had a pleasant first evening on the island. When you are ready you will find your room all prepared. I believe Adam's valet has laid out clothes for both this afternoon and this evening's reception. Should anything not fit properly or you have any other needs please let me know."

I mumbled a thank you as I tried to hide behind Adam. Thankfully, the encounter ended with that. Adam opened a hidden door in the wall panel behind the seating area. A private stairway led to his bedroom suite. The main part of the room was almost as big as an entire floor of my parent's house. A huge brass bed dominated the center of the room. As with his office Adam's bedroom had a wall of glass with a stunning view of the island and sea. Without any ceremony he led me through the dressing area that was more a giant closet than a room to his private bath. The large marble tiled room had both a large walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi tub that could accommodate a small party. There was a vanity with double sinks that was bigger than most kitchen counters I had seen. What I first thought was the toilet turned out to a bidet. When I told Adam that I had to pee he directed me to a separate small room that contained the toilet.

When I finished peeing, he was already in the shower. Since the glass was completely clear I had an unobstructed view of Adam's hot body as he stood there adjusting the myriad of water jets that that shot from above and three sides in his shower. Since he was standing in a way that he could not see me, I just stood there admiring him. I was so enraptured looking at his naked form that I was startled when he called out.

"You going to join me, John, or are you just going to stand there dumb founded?"

I quickly moved to the shower while trying to apologize, "Sorry, Adam. I guess I am a little dazed by all this."

"Just relax," He said in a reassuring way as he opened the door and let me into the amazing multi-person shower.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as he closed the shower door.

"Of course, brother," He replied obviously reminding me of one of the main tenants of the brotherhood.

"That encounter in the office was very awkward for me," I began as he started to gently wash my body, "Do you often walk around naked in front of your staff?"

He smiled as he answered, "Whenever, I feel like it, sure. This is my house, my sanctuary. But I wouldn't say I parade around in front of all the staff unclothed. I am especially comfortable with Shelia and of course the yacht crew. Fuck, nothing like lying nude on the sun deck as we float over the sea."

As he began to caress my balls with his lather covered hands I felt emboldened to ask more questions.

"Adam, can I ask if you have sex with Shelia?"

"We have in the past. She is a great fuck but doesn't suck cock anywhere near as well as you," He answered with a sly grin. "I like women, but the truth is I am much more into guys. I would choose the night I had with you on the beach over her almost a hundred percent of the time."

I was stunned at his revelation and couldn't hold back a surprised expression.

"I take it that you would like to fuck her," He said causally as he handed me the soap.

"I know gay guys that I think might like to fuck her," I blurted out.

"Only if you had your hot cock up his ass while he was doing it," He said as he squeezed my growing rod. "You ever fuck anyone in the shower?"

Before I could answer he turned around, pressed his palms to the tile and presented his sexy ass to me.

"That soap makes a great lube, babe," He said looking over his shoulder at me.

I already knew what a hot fuck he was from the day he rode my cock while I was tied down. I couldn't wait to see how it felt to be the one controlling the action. I ran the bar of expensive soap up and down his ass crack until I worked up a thick foaming lather. Then I used my fingers to push the slippery lather into his rectum. He began to moan seductively as I finger fucked his willing ass. After several minutes of me working my fingers in and out of his ass he told me that he was ready.

He spread his legs a bit wider and bent more deeply. I put one hand on his back as I used the other to guide my cock to his hole. It took only a slight push to get past his tight anal ring. His rectum seemed to swallow my cock whole as he pushed back. Warm water sprayed at me from various places and cascaded over our bodies as I began to fuck Adam.

"Oh god, yes! Work that hot cock in me!" He groaned.

I gripped his hips and began to ream his pussy-like ass. He roared encouragement spurring me to increase the power and pace of my thrusts.

"Oh god, yes, that is what I needed, John!"

I bent down and began to nibble on his shoulder as I continued pounded his hungry ass. I felt my balls hit his balls each time I reached bottom. He was fully impaled on my cock and seemingly deliriously happy to be ridden hard.

"Yes, fuck me! Treat me like a little bitch, John!" He yelped as I ground my cock deep inside his rectum.

Had I not been so lost in the moment, I would have been shocked at his transformation. The strong, confidant forceful older man I knew was practically begging me to slam him into the tile wall of the shower. Suddenly his rectal walls clamp onto my cock. It almost felt like his body was trying to rip my cock from my body. His moans became howling whimpers and his body shock wildly. He was cumming hard. It was at least a minute before his anal ring began to relax and I could pull back a bit.

"Keep fucking me!" He panted. "Fill me up!"

My fingers dug into his hips as I rammed into him harder.

"Yes! God, fuck me stud!"

I managed two more thrusts before I lost control. I was buried to the hilt when my cock spasmed and sprayed his bowels with my thick spunk. I continued fucking him through my orgasm at his urging. I rode him hard until my cock was no longer hard enough to thrust in and out. When I pulled away he turned and wrapped me in his arms. He was unsteady and we fell back against the wall. My body pressed hard to his as we kissed sloppily under the flow of dozens of jets of water. We were both still panting when the kiss broke.

"Damn I knew you would be a hell of hot top, John!" He exclaimed.

We finished washing up and left the shower a few minutes later. As we were drying off he asked me to come to his bed. We cuddled up under his satin sheets.

"I am really glad you brought me to your island. It is paradise in so many ways," I whispered in his ear as we snuggled.

"I am very happy you came and that you are having fun. So far the visit has been everything I could hope for. Just in case isn't evident I am extremely partial to having hot young studs ram their rock hard cocks deep into my ass," He replied in a tone that made me want to spend the day fucking him.

We cuddled and talked for over an hour. There was absolutely no hint of shame when he talked about how good it felt to be taken forcefully by strong well hung young men. Though I have no idea if it was simply flattery or not I was thrilled when he told me that I was one of the best he ever took into the shower. Since I knew Brock had been to the island I was tempted to ask if the big man had been in the shower. Adam clearly liked a hard, rough fucking but I could not imagine anyone wanting Brock's monster cock rammed in them the way Adam had wanted my dick. I chose not to voice any of my thoughts on that subject.