All Comments on 'They Say You Can't Go Home Again'

by magichandslee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Endearing~

Descrptive and delightful...Encore...Brovo. I enjoyed this story very much...smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I am so glad you posted this.

I know that this was your husband's story. I had tears running down my face when it was finished. There are very few women that would be as understanding as you were or still love a man that was gone so much. Thank you for sharing. Always, E

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 20 years ago
That was very nice

Thanks for sharing Ted's story with us, Lee. I especially liked this paragraph:

"Not a word more was spoken, we both knew. To speak at all would return us to here and now. We needed to be back there at that one moment in our youth, a memory so magic it stayed with us both a lifetime."

Makes me wish I'd had a chance to meet him. But who knows, maybe someday I will.

Bill

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
Ted's story but yours and hers too!

Thank you for letting us into a precious memory. His 'touch' whether thru his hands or his mind and words brings Joy!

If you find more stories ... please please submit them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story........

Went to my fifty fith WW H.S. Class Reunion. Ran into the first real love of my life. I had moved away for my junior year, went back to WW HS to finish my senior year with the girl I thought I would marry. Well that didn't quite go as expected. A guy she had dated told me she and he were engaged. I never bothered to ask her if it was true, I simply took off heart broken and never saw her again until our fifty fifth HS reunion. During that time I dated a fairly fat promiscuios girl that was probably the best fuck in Oregon. She blew me on our first date. It was a relation ship based on lust and hate. Lust caused us to marry, hate caused a divorce ten months later. She lost a lot of weight and looked like the spitting image of Elizabeth Taylor only better looking. She started fucking everyone we knew, their wives took up the slack for me, including her own mother, twice.

I finally found and married a great woman, we hit it off and have three wonderful grown children, we made a lot of money by getting very lucky by meeting several mentors that taught us the secrets of how to become well off. 2008 came and we lost a couple of million, but had enough left over to recover nearly all of our losses. The women I married over time became the absolute love of my life. I wonder sometimes what might have been if I had actually been mature enough to fight for CCC Instead of having been a coward afraid of failure. My wife MHM has been my rock and helped me do things that anyone over fifty has probably heard about or even benifited from. Yet from time to time I wonder what if? CCC has also done some great things for humanity all after age sixty two, I thought I was burned out at age fifty four and retired as did my wife, I just checked out of the net. That was poor thinking on my part.

The story was good it just caused me to remember a couple of deeply rooted regrets.

sTars c

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lost me at the part where he said he shared his wife with other men. I don't find a damn thing romantic about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous