Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy fell back tumbling off the bed. I licked my lips and sucked the sweetness of him from my mouth. He quickly jumped up just standing there looking down at me. I knew he wanted to speak, but no words came to his lips. I smiled and got up off the bed. Before I walked off to the bathroom I held Timothy in my arms letting our naked bodies touch and quiver together. He stood there head bend down arms slack at his side as I entered the bathroom and took a shower.

When I immerged Timothy was gone. Dressed and feeling strangely awake and mildly aroused I headed for the kitchen. Timothy stood there by the back door looking sheepishly bewildered. Without a word I fixed a pot of coffee and offered Timothy a cup. He took it and I said “Well are you ready for a hard day of work.” He seemed to relax and said “Sure Mrs. D. anytime you are and anything you need done.”

Coffee in hand we made our way to the third floor. Surprisingly we did get some work done without any problems. At noon I told Timothy that I would fix us some sandwiches and bring them up. I returned twenty minutes later to find Timothy sitting on a trunk looking at some pictures. When he heard me he tried to hide the pictures but I told him to let me see them. He was blushing but he handed me several Polaroid’s.

I was dumbfounded but what I was looking at. My sons both of them were naked and fucking there younger sister. One in front of her and one behind. The boys are twenty one and Marlene is nineteen. So it is not as if they did not know what they were doing. What caught my eye was Danny’s cock, my god it was thick like a log ready for the fire place. David was longer but not as thick. Marlene had a beautiful body and seemed very happy with what the boys were doing to her.

I carefully looked through the pile of pictures and turned to Timothy and asked him if he knew anything about this. “Mrs. D. I, I well I kind of guessed Danny was screwing his sister.” He said not looking me straight in the eye. I asked him what made him think such a thing. He turned away and said almost under his breath. “Because me and a lot of guys were screwing Marlene.” I cried out “Oh, my God you were fucking my daughter?” He did not answer me he just sat there and looked at me. I started to cry. I had no reason to cry but I did.


Timothy came and sat down next to me pulling me into his arms. I turned my face to his chest and cried. He held me for a long time and after I gained me composure I sat up and looked in his eyes. Timothy kissed me and at the same time his powerful hands found my breasts and his hands felt good on me so I reached for the swelling in his jeans. A few minutes later we were once again on my bed. But this time Timothy was between my legs pounding that large head cock into me. All I could think about was that my daughter had been fucked by this cock too. He came and shot a hot stream of fluid into me. I wondered if she had sucked his cock as I had this morning. Timothy slipped from me and rolled off.

I could feel the wetness run out between my legs. But I did not get up I rolled over and picked up the pile of Polaroid’s I had brought down and placed on the night stand. Slowly I looked at each one again and again. I looked at my sons and my daughter in so many positions. Marlene seemed to enjoy oral sex with both boys and in one they both were shooting cum on her bare breasts. I thought Marlene was not a lot different than I was at her age. I very well may have fucked my brother had I had a brother. Then as I closed my eyes and placed the pictures back on the night stand I wondered who had taken the pictures.

I told Timothy to go for today and come back tomorrow. He left with out a word.

I slept for a long time and when I woke I showered and dressed in a red sheath with white trim. A thin smooth dress and high heels was all I had on as I headed for the River side Motel and lounge.

I took the same seat at the bar as I had the last time I was here. But tonight several men ask me to dance. But I would not join any of them at a table. I just told them I was waiting for someone. The drinks were coming two and three at a time. I did not even know who was sending me the drinks. But I happily accepted them and by eleven o’clock was feeling pretty good. The band took ten as they say and I was looking into the bottom of my glass when a voice came from behind me.

“Hi Gayle; How are you tonight.” My heart jumped a few beats and I smiled wide and turned to see Honey standing there looking as lovely as ever. Honey was smiling and reaching out to me. We hugged and we kissed. My hands were trembling as I said “Hi, Honey; it is so nice to see you again.” Honey smiled and said “Gayle I am here with some friends would like to join us?” I did not care who the friends were I was so happy to see Honey I would have joined her if she was with the devil himself.

I followed Honey to a table set off to the side kind of in the dark. I managed to see that there were two couples at the table. I was introduced to a Mr. and Mrs. Minton and a Mr. and Mrs. Clifford. I was not sure how Honey fitted into a double couple but I was not about to ask at this time.


Before long it was Jack and Gloria Minton and Fay and Toby Clifford. I danced with both men and they both seemed to be very nice. So I was guessing that this bunch was not into sex the way Honey and her last date were. But I did not care as long as I got to see Honey later.

It was nearing mid-night when Honey said they were all going to the Minton home for a last few drinks. Jack took my hand and said “Please join us we would love to have you.” Then he paused and smiled to say “Gloria would really like you to join us. Honey is spending the night with us. We have lots of room if you would like to stay also. That is if you don’t want to drive after drinking.” He smile told me more than his words. I looked over at Honey and she kind of gave me the nod.. “Please stay”

After a few jokes, and one last drink the Clifford’s departed the Minton home. Almost before they were out the drive Honey gave me a long tight hug and as I tilted my face up for her to kiss me. As we parted Gloria was there to take me in her arms and I let her kiss me. Gloria’s mouth was larger and softer than Honey’s. Being shorter her small pointed breasts pressed into my some what larger breasts. I am not sure why but I reached around and cupped her round plump cheek in my hand. I liked the feel of her cheek in my hand as I pulled her to me.

Jack was not to be left out so he came up behind me and pressed into the crack of my ass what felt like a very hard cock. He hands came around and cupped both breasts with finger tips capturing my twin hard nipples. His touch was like magic making my nipples come alive stretching the material of my dress out. “God I do love a girl with nice nipples” he whispered in my ear.

I said “My God Jack what are you going to do with three women?” He laughed out loud and said “ Call a friend what else!”

We laughed and I was herded up the stairs into a large bedroom with a king size bed all ready turned down. Honey dropped her dress and bra, no panties for her. Gloria was pulling her dress off over her head showing me a wide plump ass that seemed to keep my eye longer than was necessary. There was something about her heavy cheeks that fascinated me. I wanted to touch her ass and finger her cheek and maybe run my finger tips down between those plump cheeks. What a fine ass, larger then any I had seen but it was one I fell in love with at first sight.

Jack stood in front of me holding his hands out to me. I was not sure what he wanted but I took his hands as he pulled me to him. He kissed me on the mouth as his talented hands pulled my dress up over my hips. He was a master at this undressing thing. My dress was up over my head as his fingers found the mark and pressed firmly on my clitoris. I found his crotch and the large tool that was distorting his trousers.


As the new member of this threesome, now a foursome I was placed in the center of the bed. I was the guest of honor and both Gloria and Honey were about to dine on my choice tidbits. Jack sat off to the side and happily watched as Honey sat at the head of the bed on her knees spread allowing me a love view of her clean shaved sweet pussy. Gloria was kneeling between my raised knees and looking at my very wet pussy. Gloria was looking and fingering my clitoris but she was not ready to dive in for a licking feast. I was waiting for her to place her generous mouth on my cunt and lick some of my wetness away. But she was content to look touch and feel my eagerness while driving me crazy. Honey was now reaching for my breasts with both hands and I was rolling my eyes up to the top of my head to see her most lovely charms. Her naked pussy was so beautiful and I wanted to kiss her there and lick her, taste her sweet juices as she screamed at me to stop, but not stop, to do it faster, deeper yet she would pull away the excitement would just be too much.

Now I knew what Gloria was waiting for she was waiting for me to pull Honey’s pussy to my mouth and at that moment Gloria would dive into my crotch bring the three of us to the same point of pleasure.

Gloria was very talented and soon had me to the point of no return. I was about to go over the edge and deliver her a sweet treat when I tasted Honey’s nectar flow into my mouth. Honey was her name and that is what she was giving me as a reward for licking her to a climax. With one hand I reached up and pulled Honey down tight to me. With my other hand I reached down and took a fist full of Gloria’s blonde hair pulling her mouth to my exploding cunt. Honeys’ flow was more than I could drink and I was wet around my mouth, down my neck to the back of my head. Honey faltered and fell of to one side. Gloria was licking me so fast and sucking my clitoris I gave up a second climax soon after the first. I closed my eyes and floated off into sexual heaven. Gloria removed her mouth from my charms and I felt the bed start to shake. Lifting my head I saw Jack behind his lovely wife doing her doggie. He had a tight grip on those wide hips and he was fucking her hard, fast and deep. Gloria was yelling each time he plowed into her. Her breath was bursting out of her lungs every time he pumped into her plump ass. Jack was looking over his wife’s back at me. I could see he was straining to get in deep.

That is when I realized he was not fucking her pussy but driving his cock up her fat ass. Gloria whaled and moaned making sounds like a wild animal. Jack was ripping his wife’s ass and she loved it. She screamed “Oh God Jack fuck me Darling I am coming. Oh, Jack; fuck my ass.”

I watched as he stiffed and shot her ass full of sperm. Gloria cried as she gave up a climax unequaled by me or Honey this night.


I was satisfied and very ready to rest and that is just what I did. I found a bedroom called for Honey to join me and we fell asleep in one another’s arms.

In the morning Honey woke me with a kiss. We laughed and held one another. I was rubbing Honey’s breast and telling her about my roll in the hay with my son’s best friend. Then I told her about the pictures of my son’s fucking my daughter, there sister and brother for God’s sake! Honey smiled and told me she knew more than one family that was joined in an incest relationship.

“Oh, Honey; you have no idea how I felt as I looked at those pictures. I, well I , well I wanted to have my sons fuck me the way they were fucking Marlene. Is that so wrong? Is it? I mean I love my sons and I know they love me so why not? Why not do it, do it together.”

I had not thought of it at the time but here I was pouring out my heart to this woman and telling her I wanted to fuck my sons. I knew then it would happen and if I guessed right it would be soon.

At Home an hour later I showered and slipped into a loose one piece silly pull over that reached all the way to the floor. The material was so thin I felt naked and very sexy. I had the whole day to do nothing Mr. Wheeler would not be here till Monday morning, Timothy had cleaned out everything yesterday and I would not need him till Monday. Well maybe I could use him as much as I had enjoyed my sexual encounter. With Honey there was a decided lack of that wonderful cock in my pussy.

The coffee maker was screaming at me that it was ready; the sun was high telling me it was going to be a wonderful day. That little temperature gage outside the back door was telling me it was cool but not cold and I really should get off my dead ass and make this a day I’ll remember.

I really felt good and wanted to make something of this day. It was a fine fall day and even thought it does not always get bitter cold in the dead of winter there would be few days left to get out and enjoy the day. That is when I thought I had not gone jogging for a long time. Yes why not enjoy the day and see if the leaves are changing yet. I could go out by the city reservoir, get some well needed exercise, jog my body, and heart take a well needed look at the world all at the same time. I did not need a Honey, or Timothy or any stranger to make me feel like a healthy sexy woman. Hell; I was a tough single minded woman that wanted to think about her children and what was she to do about them. There was not a better place around than out in the fresh air free of any other encumbrances.

Standing in my bedroom I looked at my naked body and thought I would not put on anything under my sweats, well except maybe a sports bra. I did not want those puppies bouncing around to much. At my age they seem to want to point down fast enough without a lot of help.


I had not been up here in many years and there were some changes. But the trails were very well marked around the large lake. There were fifteen cars parked around the single lot at this side of the dam. I did not see any other joggers so they must all be up in the trees running their little hearts out.

My sweats were those that can be unzipped to make them shorts if long pants get to be too hot. The material is of a thin smooth cotton colored black, gold and red. Up here a few hundred feet higher than where I live it was cooler so I started out with long pant legs. I strapped on a small water bottle and started off slowly.

A brisk walk for a quarter mile and then a few bouncing steps to see how I feel. It felt pretty good. So after another half mile I picked up the pace. It took another mile before I found a pace that suited me. Around on the back side of the lake the ground went up and by then I was beginning to get a burning in my lungs. It really had been too long but I was feeling good about myself.

Visions of Honey floated in and out of my head, visions of my sons naked with their sister also fluttered around in that empty space between my ears. I wondered if my lovely daughter Marlene would fine her mother as loving as her brothers. I had after all slipped into a lustful relationship with another woman. I had not only found sex with Honey exciting but fulfilling some what. But then the picture of both sons engaging Marlene at the same time jumped in sight and I wondered if I would or could enjoy a double dose of dick. Shacking off this vision I picked up the pace.

Topping out on a high ridge under some trees I paused long enough to take a sip of water. I was about to move off when I heard a sound like a woman moaning. I stopped and listened. I wondered if what I heard was a woman hurt or in pain. Maybe sick from jogging too hard. Maybe she had gone off the path to rest and was having a heart attack. Moving slowly toward the sound I was careful and yet felt maybe I could help. I heard it again as I moved down into a shallow dip in the ground. Moving along the shallow I could see at ground level below the brushes low branches. Then I saw a woman on her hands and knee a man behind her fucking her doggie style as hard and as fast as he could move. Every time he moved forward banging his hard smooth belly into her round plump rump she would make a noise as if all the air was being forced out of her lungs.

He said “Take it all, you fat ass whore, you worthless piece of ass. You fat ass fucking whore. Tell me you’re a fucking whore; Bitch?” I saw twin globes swinging under her as he plowed into her. She almost rested her head on the ground between her arms. She moaned and answered him in a whimpering voice. “Yes Darling I am a fucking whore, a useless whore, not fit to be fucked by man or beast.”


“I am nearly there, are you ready to suck me off?” He groaned. “Yes Baby. Mommy will suck you to finish you off.” That is when I noticed that she was more then a few years older than the man behind her. He cried “Almost” and pulled from her making a sucking sound. The woman turned quickly and took his, his “Holy shit, what a fucking cock” cock in her mouth just as he stiffened, jerked and pumped his load into her mouth.

She was very accomplished at her job. She sucked and drank all he offered not letting a drop get out of her mouth. I watched in stunned amazement as she sucked him slowly and then milked his cock down to get every drop. She finely pulled back to admire her handy work. His cock was very long and twisted like a large screw. The head was pointed and not too large but the cock was twisted nearly around so the under side of the head was almost on top side.

I nearly choked as I thought “God I bet that felt wild.” I watched as his cock quivered but did not reduce in size or hardness. The woman sat up on her knees and looked at the boy. “How was that? Did you enjoy it? Do you like to think of your mother as you fuck me?” She was not letting him answer. I could see by his eyes he was off somewhere else enjoying his own thoughts. I think maybe he was thinking of his mother, maybe he was living a life’s dream with this woman. Maybe this young man really wanted to fuck his mother but was afraid to approach her. Maybe my sons wanted to fuck me but were afraid to approach me. Well if that was the case I would let them know I would be a willing recipient of their love and affections. Hell I knew now I wanted to fuck my sons and I wanted my daughter to be there also.

Carefully I moved away to leave the couple to their vices. I was almost out of ear shot when I heard her say “Darling it is still hard would you like to do me in the ass? I know how you love that.”

Once back on the path I jogged with vigor unfelt before. I felt a need to get out of here. Maybe get home and call my children or even better write them a letter so I could drop a few hints that I had found the pictures and was not overly upset by them. Or I could fine the right words I would let them know how much I loved them. Or even that I wanted to be part of their love life, lust life, and just enjoy a sexual relationship with them.

As I jogged slowly around the lake In let my thoughts go wild, I was driving myself nuts. I was seeing David’s cock before me, I was thinking of Danny’s cock fucking inside me. I could see Marlene smiling at me as I held a cock in my mouth I could even see her taking a thick cock and guiding it into me as I took it doggie style. The very thought that it would be my own sons fucking me made me gasp and breath even harder. This jogging was nothing compared to how excited I got thinking about my sons.


I was totally spent as I let my legs slow down as I approached my car. Fumbling in the small pocket I found the key fob. As I opened the door real sweat from my brow dripped on the door. I was very warm. I unzipped one leg off my sweat pants and was unzipping the other when the zipper got stuck. It was around to the back of my leg and I could not see what was jamming the zipper. I put the stuck leg up on the seat and twisted the pant leg around to where I could get at it. In doing so the gaping of the other leg moved around till I felt a cool sensation on my wet pussy. I had shaved my pussy and I knew it was puffed out for the whole to see but no one else was around or so I thought. The pull on the zipper was just too darn small to get a good hold on it and twist the pants leg around at the same time.