Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked up straight as I heard a voice. “Having problems?” a male voice came from behind me. I turned blushed. Standing behind me was a tall broad shouldered man about fifty. White at the temples with deep blue eyes and a solid jaw he showed me straight white teeth accented by his dark tan. I thought at first he was a colored man, but the blue eyes gave him away. But he had a wide nose and heavy but to too heavy lips. I was still looking at him like a damn fool and letting my pea brain rattle around in a vacuum while I let his handsome appearance charmed my senses away. After some time I found my voice and said “Zipper is struck.” I answered.

He moved with grace of a Mountain Lion as he came closer. I felt like a lamb going to slaughter but I did not care. He could do anything he pleased with my shivering body. Was I cold or was I so thoroughly excited by the thoughts of my children and sex with them. Or was it simply that I had let myself get into a state where any man could have turned me on.

He was there next to me and I paled in his shadow. “Yes if you can get the zipper undone I would appreciate it.

He took me by the shoulders to turn me to face the car. My foot was still up on the seat. He knelt behind me and I felt pressure on my bare leg. He had slipped one hand inside the half open pants leg. I could only guess at what he was doing then I felt a warm breath on my clean shaved pussy. I turned looked down to see he had opened the zipper all the way. He was now placing his mouth on my wet pussy. I only let out a low moan. I did nothing to stop his advances. His tongue found the mark; the tip was hard as a little cock. It passed between my pussy lips and licked me to a wild frenzy in seconds.

I did not look around to see if anyone else was in the parking lot. I really did not care; I did not care at all. I moved my legs wider apart so he could lick my charms faster and deeper with his very animated tongue. I closed my eyes at the first trickle of sweetness poured from my cunt.


He made a sucking noise as he drank freely of my nectar. Then I was awaked by his roughness as he rammed a large middle finger up into my ass. He was pounding his finger fast and deep into my ass. I cried out in pain, reaching for his arm. I took a tight grip on his wrist but did not try to stop him from finger fucking my ass as his tongue still lingered in my wet cunt.

Then I felt a strange pulsing in my gut. I was about to climax again. But this time it was from so deep inside me I let out a howling like a wounded animal. I shivered, I shook, I stiffened and pushed hard down ward as I let go with a burst, a flooding of juices pouring down my legs. It ran all the way to my ankles. He tried to lick it away but there was enough flow there for ten men. My legs gave out and I nearly collapse on his head. But he was as fast as he was strong. He caught me in his arms and turned me around quickly letting me fall into the seat.

I fell forward reaching for his waist to keep from falling out of the car. He moved up close to block my way. My head fell into his crotch. The pointed hardness from under his running sweats pressed hard into the side of my face. I was in some kind of pleasure trance as it took me a minute to realize what I was leaning on. Turning my face I open my mouth and the pointed end of a hard cock was there. Through the material, a thin soft pliable synthetic allowed me to feel the out line of a warm hard cock. It was a wonderfully hard cock. The head was large and the ridge at the rear of the head was quite pronounced. I thought “What a nice cock, I need to repay this wonderful man for his excellent licking of my cunt.

I reached up and cupped two heavy balls in my hand. There was no zipper on his sweats so I tried to pull them down. But he stopped me as there were voices coming from down the parking lot. For some reason I was embarrassed and as he moved back I closed the door. I drove off with him still standing there looking after me.

The taste of his sweaty crotch still in my mouth. I almost cried as I thought of how exciting it would have been to suck the sweat off his cock. To run my tongue around that cock head. My God I was doing it to myself again. I was making my self sick with these kinds of thoughts. I must stop it before I go completely crazy. I needed some relief so I pulled my sweats crotch to the side and fingered my pussy as I dove. My ass tingled from the way he had fingered me and my pussy was tingle ling more from the memory of his tongue that my own finger, but the simple act of slow masturbation helped me drive and get home with out incident.

Here it was Sunday afternoon, and since Friday I had fucked and sucked a strange young man from the store. Got screwed by Fred had oral sex with Honey. That was all on Friday.


Sucked and fucked my son’s best friend. Saturday I had gotten into a three-way with Honey and Gloria. Now it was Sunday and a complete stranger had fingered my ass and licked me to a climax. I wanted to suck him off but did not because of on lookers.

My God what was I doing? In three days I had almost but not quite made up for all the years I was alone. At forty-four was I now becoming a lesbian, a whore or just making up for lost time?

Then I remembered the pictures. I remembered the couple in the woods. Then I remembered what I had said to Honey. I wanted to fuck my sons.

The shower felt exhilarating even with out masturbating. Still dripping water I stretched out on the bed and let myself slip off into a dreamland where everyone was fucking everyone and I was right in the middle of it all.

I woke just before the sun started to set. I slipped on a terry cloth rob and went down to see what there was to eat. A girl has to keep up her strength if she is going to fuck everyone in town. I poured a cup of coffee and saw the blinker on the answering machine. I pushed the play button and my world lighted up like a Christmas tree. The first message was from my son Danny. He was to graduate from Boot camp next Thursday and he wanted me to be there. The second message was from David and Marlene they were going to have a week off starting next Wednesday and were letting me know they were would be home.

However I had a better idea. I would pick them up and drive the three of us to Danny’s graduation. If it worked out then we four would have to spend one night in a motel. Yes and then I would have my children all to myself for a whole week at home.

I was really feeling good and I was also thinking about my sons and daughter in my bed. I was such a conniving bitch. Pulling the pictures out of my night stand I once more looked at my sons cocks and how my daughter was getting so well fucked by those cocks. My mouth was salivating just thinking about how it would feel to suck my son’s cocks one at a time or maybe both at once. Or to take one of those cock in me while I licked my daughter’s cunt. I bet Marlene has never thought of her mother as a (near-Lesbian) but I now knew all too well I was very

Bi-sexual and loving it.

It was still early on a Sunday night but where to go? I think the Motel lounge is closed on Sundays. But I do believe that hotels bars are allowed to serve drinks on Sunday.

Looking in my closet I found a modest tan two piece suit, a white blouse and a nice pair of pumps to complete the out fit. Twenty minutes later I was dressed like a lady and driving my Jaguar into the parking lot of the Piedmont Hotel. It was just after nine and the dinner crowd was going home. But the bar seemed to be very busy as more than one man sat at the bar looked around as I walked in.


The only seat at the bar was right in the center and on one side of the empty seat was a guy that looked to be three hundred or better. That is why that seat was unused. So I moved onto a table near the dance floor but off in the darker part of the bar. I ordered a cocktail and when the girl brought it she said it was already paid for. She pointed at the rather large man at the bar. I thought “Oh, God no.” But accepted the drink and did not look his way.

I quickly let my mind drift somewhere into the future. I saw my son David and Danny coming to my open arms. I thought it would be to kiss my sons with passion and lust in my heart. Then I thought of how I would feel to have my daughter naked standing next to me watching me. Watching me touch my son’s erections. How would I feel watching my daughter take one of those erections into her mouth as I had seen in the pictures? These visions were dancing in my head and I was feeling a strange dancing between my legs. I was sure I was wet all the way through my skirt.

I was brought back to the present when I head a voice and saw a pair of pant legs standing next my table. Looking up I saw a handsome face, clean shaven, a wide bright smile and two dark wildly exciting eyes looking down at me. He spoke again. “Hi, would it be too bold of me to ask you if you would join me and my friend?” He was pointing at the large man at the bar. I could not help my self as I smiled back up into this man’s face. I told him I did not care to sit at the bar. He then asked if it would be OK if they joined me. I smiled a yes answer and a minute later I was bound on both sides by one very large and older man, and one younger than myself and very handsome on the other.

The introductions were made and they were brothers Mark the large man and Andy the younger man. Before long the jokes started and we laughed and after a few drinks I was starting to feel pretty good. In fact I was feeling so good I did not even mind what Mark put a heavy paw on my thigh. I said “Easy does it big guy. We have lots of time for playing later. OK.”

Mark removed his hand and I patted him on the thigh. To my surprise I patted a very long, very large round bulge in his pants. I felt it with my hand and guessed it to be one of the largest I had ever felt. I smiled at him and removed my hand. Looking into his lustful eyes I saw that he only wanted to get off and I was going to be the tool for his own purpose and that I was not to be a viable part of the plan. I felt used more at this moment than ever before.

I remember this was Sunday and two of my children would be her Wednesday and Thursday I should have all my children together under one roof and in my bed if it worked out to my satisfaction.


So without any fan fair or justification for my actions I excused myself and left the bar got in my car and drove home with more pleasing thoughts on my mind. I felt proud of my resolve and self discipline. I showered went to bed, had dreams of such pleasing events I woke early well rested more rested then I had in several days. I had plans to make and things to check on like were to stay for one night, could I get two adjoining rooms and most of all will my Army son get to come home the same day he graduates from boot camp.

Things Change –II

Mother’s dreams come true: