All Comments on 'Things that Go Bump in the Night...'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one correction

The slang term for an orgasm is "cum/cumming" NOT REPEAT NOT 'come' similar but far different in meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Fēijī chǎng" (as flat as the airport runway) as they say.

Or, as they say in Europe - "two Smarties on an ironing board."

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
one correction

I know, I know but `cumming` just sounds so tacky. She says, posting stories on literotica. LOL! I`ll keep that in mind for the upcumming stories and thx :)

......Chloe

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Ok

So big boss and boyfriend are next, as soon as Eric pulls out boss rams home and boyfriend gets her mouth.

After goes back to the party without panties letting everything show under her skirt and all the men and some of the women fingering her all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're so cute, Chloe!

I love all your stories, and always sneak a peek at your photo in your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing! You are very talented! First time I ever read you and now I want to read more from you! Very fun and beautiful pic too! Hope your "attachment" knows how lucky he is!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Thankyou all for the comments

Thanks so much all of you for the feedback (and the compliments). It`s a wonderful way to start the day when you get such nice and such helpful comments - altho I must say it didn`t occur to me to have Jessica`s boss and her boyfriend join in. I was thinking more of the huge financial impacts of doing that to a month end financial run. I think the big boss would have rather more on his mind than a quikie across Jessica`s desk.

If you like this story and you haven`t read any of mine before, I have a few more posted (just check my profile). There`s also a couple more on the way (a very sad one called `Because You Were My Youth` and another I`m calling `Chinese Takeout`. And of course I am working on the next couple of chapters of `Hayley`s Party`.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Halloween surprise all right

Getting caught doing it at the keyboard--what a scene! How do you explain that?--"I was just fixing a bug."

Great story. Too bad you didn't get it submitted for the Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect ending...

I loved your story. You have a superb ability to paint the scene in words. I felt like I was there. After working in IT for a long time I know the exquisite pain of screwing the database and combining that with being screwed and the boss and boyfriend arriving was brilliant. I thought you must work in IT till I saw your profile. Thanks for the story. Hope to see much more of your work.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Perfect Ending

Thx :) and you're right, I don't work in IT. I hit on a couple of the guys in the IT dept at work for some reality - didn't tell them what the story was ALL about, just the punchline and what might cause that. Anyhow, glad you enjoyed it......... Chloe

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Simply delicious!

An enticing chronicle that offers nice buildup while flowing well as it quickly grabbed this reader by the balls with its engaging characters and intriguing detail.

Although one missing aspect was describing her feelings as she lost her cherry... the lack of mentioning the full experience of her hymen being broke to add some more reality to the entertaining chronicle. I still offered up a standing ovation to the yummy sex scene with its extensive description to make the reader feel as though thay are also spectators in that office.

The addition of the boss and boyfriend was a deliscously brilliant stroke of genius! Although it dose open up the discussion for sequel possibilties! Perhaps a growing orgy with the boss, boyfriend and other female coworkers? Just a thought !

Ciao and a big Bravo to the author!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Simply delicious!

Thx Mazzme. I'll have to rectify that little deficit for the final version. Really appreciate the comment.

Ciao...... Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love IT

Sorry, pun intended. As an old white guy in IT, with a thing for - and long married to a still hot Asian woman, you pushed all the buttons. I'd give you a 10 if I could. Whacking the database, well I've done similar data destruction probably once a decade over my career. You do have a backup, right? Oh. Been there once, too.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
One (very) minor nit-pick

Don't know whether this has already been mentioned, but "COBOL" is an acronym (for "COmmon Business-Oriented Language") and so should be in all-caps.

As I said, a VERY minor nitpick in an otherwise-excellent piece.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 8 years ago
Sequel?

I hope you have a sequel in the works; this is the perfect beginning for a multipart story. Jessica pregnant? Eric leaving his wife? Jessica not wanting more of Eric after he has already left his wife? The possibilities are endless.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaover 7 years ago

"My resistance crumbled like burnt toast,"

Love this line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

nice writing style, great humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
East meets West

Who said computer programming is boring? You can access my files any time. You have a new follower. Well written and erotic enough to keep a reader's interest.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
If Grace Hopper read this story

it would really bug her.

PIC SCORE(5) VALUE ALL X'1A'.

redbaron172redbaron172over 4 years ago
OH WOW!!!

What an ending..... Good short story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So funny

Awesome short story, it's so funny it has to be, at least in part, based on real life.

Deserves way more than 5 stars.

Kinda been there once or twice, but without the sex.

Ensuing conversation with IT Manager usually went:

"Um, Adam ... I've had a mishap ..."

With a resigned sigh "what have you done THIS time?"

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Halloween Horrors!

Lol! Well, THIS one has a finish, at least! Simultaneous for them all, looks like. Very entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was really nice to find one of your stories that wasn't "forever long".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a well told good story. I particularly liked the brevity. Being able to get the feelings as well as the message told succinctly is a true skill coupled with an art form!!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo10 months ago

Well at least the boyfriend was scheduled fir termination. Lol. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3231 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...