Things that Go Bump in the Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

My keyboard and monitor started to topple of the end of the desk. Groaning, I tried to catch them both, almost succeeding, clutching the keyboard with one hand and the monitor with the other as I was thrust forward against the desk. My thumb pressed enter. I felt Eric give another hard bucking thrust within me, his fingers digging into my hips. I felt another great jetting eruption of his semen inside my unprotected sex.

I groaned helplessly as I felt that hot spurting flood within me.

I groaned helplessly as the big boss and my boyfriend looked at me bent across my desk, my cheongsam up around my armpits, Eric climaxing inside me.

I groaned helplessly as my not quite checked script ran.

I groaned helplessly as I watched the text flash onto my monitor, right in front of my eyes.

"Job Jess999 Submitted."

I felt Eric buck into me, still drunkenly oblivious to our audience. I felt his cock spurt inside me one last time, his semen filling me to overflowing as the big boss and my boyfriend looked at us, their expressions now ones of shock. Looking at them, my own expression equally as shocked, I groaned abjectly as the sensation from that last spurting eruption within me sent me helplessly over the edge. I climaxed at last, the entire universe exploding around me as I experienced a shattering orgasm that left me limp on the desk. My head bowed, my glazed and uncomprehending eyes looking down at the monitor.

I prayed for the earth to open up and swallow me! Then I read the text on my monitor.

"5,012,972 rows of data committed."

I closed my eyes and wished I was dead.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
12