All Comments on 'Think Mom's Sexy Now?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
KazuyaKazuyaabout 8 years ago
Good story

I've seen that jodi west scene you got this from and you did a great job putting it into story form you should do more stories like this from porn movies

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 8 years ago
^__^

Fun, arousing and hot story. Cool! I've enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
for about the first two pages of this great story I wanted to

slap this 19 year old retard around. Even when the sight of the sweet slit between his mother's legs gives him a raging hard on, he refuses to accept the truth. That like lots and lots of sons he's a mommy-loving boy, and the mature matronly cunt he yearns for is the cunt he came out of. I love how Bryan's mom operates. She not only gives her son the kind of heartfelt blow job that only a mother can give her darling baby boy, she kisses and smooches and cups and cuddles his heavy teenage balls like a mom who's infatuated by her son's young male virility. Still, all's well that ends well, and Bryan and his mother know that from now on what each one's got between their legs is for the other. Bryan's fat young cock is for his mom and her warm wet out of this world beautiful ever-loving motherly twat is for her own kid.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

A new LC68 story is just about the best way to start the day! Another 5 star story. This one had me cumming by page 3! Thanks for all your hard work!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

Simply awesome story - loved it!

leglover13leglover13about 8 years ago
liked a lot

You talked about mom's long legs. In future stories accenting her legs in skirts and nylons would send me over the edge real quick. thanks for a great story

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
Well...

Not surprised it was inspired by Jodi West for I know which movie inspired you to write this for it's like the movie but your story has more detail where the movie starts and ends at the sons bed. BTW laptop is one word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really hot

I have to admit it got a bit annoying at how much the son was fighting it although it was probably the most likely thing to happen. It just started to sound way too whiny. Once they got going though, it was really fucking hot.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
You're the best

I already voted for you as best author.

It's so nice to see your name in the new stories page because you never fail to deliver a very hot story.

This story started slowly and I was wondering what the hell was happening (the lust not being there) but it made it more real. For once the son didn't want his mother from the start (not very common) but you made the seduction very realistic. By the end the story was scorching hot as always with you.

Continue your good writing.

chrishachrishaabout 8 years ago
amazing story

What an amazing story so hot.your way of describing things makes it easy to visualise the scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No matter how much you "get paid" is not enough

"Speaking of voting, that's how we get 'paid'..."

No matter how much you "get paid", it is not enough as you are one of the best here on the Lit.

I will happily come out of the Anon mode to vote for you.

I liked "Think Mom's Sexy Now?" even though in 99.99 cases of mom/son incest, it is the son who seduces the mother rather than the other way around.

It is very hard for a mom to break the biggest taboo there is and so she would be very reluctant indeed to have sex with her son.

Most of the sons on the other hand want to (even if they do not act on their desire) usurp their dad’s domain and penetrate their mother's pussy sending their seed streaming in to her womb!

I liked the story though simply because you write so well.

More son seducing mom stories please.

Anonymously yours,

Letmein

cr2001cr2001about 8 years ago
So Hot!

Fantastic story. I love how the son was not initially interested. Quite different from most of the mother-son stories. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

i like ur writing skill . but i think the son was being a little too up tide . and the mom should have gone to some club for finding out is she a hot milf or not theres lots of young stud for fucking her brain out

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
Well I Say..../.

This story is one of the best, or possibly be THE Best on this site, Bloody well done...

WesafftonWesafftonabout 8 years ago
Very well done

Very good story , as all of your storys are

Just hope that you don't leave like alwayswantedto did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have alray voted for you in one category

and unlike Chicago where voting early voting often is a mtto I can only bring myself to a single ballot.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Great story

That was one hot mama, son was a little slow taking the hint that mama needed some hard cock and the one she wanted was his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good read

I really enjoyed your story! I hope that additional chapters are coming soon!

k99rkyk99rkyabout 8 years ago
brilliant

that was a work of art. i was very happy when i realised there was another couple of pages after page 2. i didn't want it to end. everthing about it was 5 stars. the build up, the communication between them, and the sex was so well written, made my day, i've found another author to favourite thats 4 in 10 years.

brilliant .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Yes, indeed! I know the video you are talking about. Jodi West is one of a growing group of porn actress-entrepreneurs exploring the underserved Oedipalist video market and doing quite well at it. She is attractive, yet looks and sounds like a mature mom. She does just as good fucking not just guys, but also gals . A great inspiration! And I think your story got it down. But maybe it needs a sequel where mom and son has a threesome with one of the son's girlfriends? Just spitballing.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundabout 8 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

See the title of my comment....nothing else to say!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Make an effort to learn grammar and punctuation, especially with dialog. An editor would be useful, perhaps you'd make fewer mistakes with missing words and wrong words. It's an epidemic with you. Here were just a few of those in the first paragraphs on this page.

I moaned she licked the head of my cock

following the trail of her ink lips.

She nosily slurped it back up

Mom was letting g her spit slide down

BG187BG187about 8 years ago
5 stars love

There's a reason you're my fav author. Perfect story. Id love a story with the son seducing his mom from you. Thx love. You definitely got my vote.

phobosukphobosukabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Loved the build up and the sexual tension! 5stars

Alx_chillaxAlx_chillaxabout 8 years ago
its like I was in that room watching the

That was worth the read, holy shit this had me hard for the longest. If I only I could forget so I could enjoy it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely brilliant.

One of your all time best lovecraft, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would love him to help her become a full MILF

Really great story (again!)

Now she's started I think she'd want to go all the way.

I bet she'd enjoy doing a practice "pick up" on him (or a friend of his) in a bar; she'd need to dress the part though - I'd love to see him help her explore some different looks; maybe out on a shopping trip? :)

It wouldn't be too hard for them to arrange to have an unwitting friend come over for her to practice on - he'd have to watch and listen from his bedroom on video feeds and I'm sure she'd find excuses to pop up and get some tips from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 8 years ago
An Excellent Work!

One of the best you've done in quite some time, and that's saying something considering I tend to view most of your stories in a very favorable light. I loved this one, gave it a 5-star (which I don't hand out easily or frequently), and I'd really like to see more of the mom/son theme, or even a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5+

Great read! I disagree though on passing her around, she should remain private stock. Don't whore her around. It would be OK for her to go to Ronnie's one night when he is working and "pick him up" as a role playing thing though, they could have fun with that I think. Do it your way though, you have the talent and imagination.

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Wonderful work

A fine story by one of the very best author's here.*****

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Holy [expletive deleted]... THAT was fucking HOT...

Somehow the thought that she could play such a complicated game ON him (as compared to a not nice game AGAINST him) makes her even sexier than just the fact she's physically hot...

He put up a hell of a fight sticking to what he thought he should believe instead of being honest... There's no way this story should ever be extended to include any one else... Unless it were to be the douche-bag dad trying to get her back- especially if his fuck-mate dumped him and he should happen to see her since she's likely to be scorching hot now that she KNOWS someone loves her... Oh, in case that wasn't obvious, I meant the dad should FAIL to get back with her... Face it, he's a douche-bag... =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow!

I like it when there is reluctance and second-guessing. Ot makes the fantasy so much more realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
double !!!!!WOW!!!!!!

I can't remember the built up anticipation in any sory I have read in my life.It seems that that's inadequate but it's the best I can do. I know I'll re-read it many times.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Needs more than five stars

I love how the mom played with her son to get him to look at her as a sexy hot milf, and not just his ol' mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Now tell what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great story

What I liked the most about this was it was realistic, & possible. Mom wasn't a yoga instructor with bowling ball sized titties. The son didn't have an enormous cock. And while yes, I love a good anal screwing, he didn't fuck her ass the first time around, with spit & pussy juice as lube, & then she sucks her own dirty ass off. That doesn't happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A perfect story from start to finish!

I love how the lust, and desire, builds!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Shit!

Wow! Totally, completely awesome! Easily one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why does it end

Why did u have end it there it would be better if u added more that mild is the best thing I have legged of to ( sorry the only reason why I said legged off is because I can't jerk off my dick with my hands so i legg off instead but if feels the same as jerking off) but like I said u don't a storie that u need to put more a lot more than that its really good MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOre.!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

I loved her getting off on his

mother/son porn just to get him wanting her.

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so fucking hot i like

This is the best story I jerked off to but cmon please fix it in the being not being rude. But this mom is voter than anything els I love it so the kid not saying that she is sexy in the being is an idiot she is hot fucking hot godam I wish that she was my mom. But oh well I still like it so thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh fuck yes

Oh yes this is a fucking good story but the kid is a moron she is hot to she is yum yum Deliciousy good I love her

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

loved it! gosh i need to find me a milf just like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Think moms sexy now?

This was one hell of a hot story and it was one that kepped me hard all the way to the end I hope there will be more to this .? five is way to low for this story I think a score 75 is better thank you for shareing your storys and your wrighting tallent with us u have a gift thank you so much for the time you putt in to all of this story it was great . from DC Stallhand

grouplover12grouplover12over 7 years ago
kids a nerd

the story is hot for the most part. But I can't imagine a son being that dumb. Takes away from an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I love how you had him fight against it, not wanting to look at his mom that way, the way society tells him not to. It made it more believable, rather than just immediately giving in and fucking her. That internal conflict made it far hotter when he finally gave in.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
As individuals they were ok

The son activity sought out milfs. Mom, once she discovered the mild movie genre let her curiosity blossom. But

The milf videos were on his laptop

He went back looking for the two cougars.

For him to wear the blinders depicted.

For him to notice his mother but not see her

Then for him to see her but not say it

Was too little for too long

lazarus402002lazarus402002over 6 years ago
great story

would have been hotter if they lived later as husband and wife and she had his baby/babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Took too long

You drug the scared little pussy boy thing out for far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously? Took too long?

Minute rice. Minute waltz. Minute climax. There should be a sex offender registry of premie husbands whose N Gage model rockets go off in less than a minute, whether or not they can make it into the docking tube. Still don't understand? I'll try not to use big words this time. Yes, little boy. Some people like their erotic experiences to last longer than a minute. Congrats anon, no wonder you lost your wife to the girl next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well,

I have to agree with the scared pussyboy comment.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Oh My

One of the hottest stories I have ever read in my life!!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
So hot

So Hot a MILF story! He truly became the Man of the house! Hope he keeps her satisfied for Years. Five Stars, and thank you for it!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

To be honest, this is the very best mother-son story I've ever read. Most everything comes together here. Great story along with very few spelling and grammar problems. Thanks for an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best one yet!!

You should keep this going as a series...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

How to build your own M I L F, and she will help.Very good story, well done, it's an easy read......THANKS

Part_time_readerPart_time_readerover 4 years ago
Fucking hot!!!

This story was so fucking hot.I was reading this while working in the office. I had such a hard on that i had to go the bathroom to relieve muself.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Great story that begs to be a series with an forever after ending! Please consider it!

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
thank you

for an interesting variation on a popular format

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I liked your short story. First short story I have read. I liked the mother creating herself. What I would like to see in more detail is now the son (based on his job) could not more easily see his mother's attempts to attract him for what they were and understand his inability to see his mother as a mature woman while at the same time a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I got so annoyed at the start I almost stopped reading but being a fan of yours kept at it and was rewarded with another great story. The chatter from him at first went on a little long but well done

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

I know you are not attending in the site anymore, but I would like to comment anyway, Amazing, this is one of the best stories of yours, it was a very good balance between a good storyline, built up, dialogues, dirty talks, sexual tensions, teasing, and sex , I mean it was Simple, long enough to building up a sexual tension and twisting, there isn`t unnecessary details/characters only to filling the story (like most of overrated writers here ~sorry but it is a fact~), also there was no cuckolding, or cheating; you`ve kept your theme like most of your other stories as a trademarks of @Lovecraft68, if i must critic a thing in the story, so I`ll add a general two minor notes to most of your stories which is not lowering my admiration of them BTW: the first note is the son attitude like a 12 years stupide teenager not 18, or more (I don`t say he shall dominate his mother, I only say he shall think and act like an adult, BTW this story the attitude is good in that way) , and the second note is the sex positions almost the same & perhaps in the same sequence (i didn`t said it was bad scene, only the repetition bothered me and I believe that a talented author like you can create a lot of different detailed sex scenes)

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I don't hate it, but I didn't like it either. All that stupid discussion on the first page, I almost stopped reading. Then when they finally get it on, she can only cum on his fingers or his mouth. Not good in an erotic tale. Makes me think he has a dick the size of a No.2 pencil. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story as mom finally earns the title of sexy milf (oxymoron). Anyway, took that young man awhile to finally figure it out - then again, steaming hot pussy overcomes all. Great job, Author!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Loved this story line. Mum as the protagonist is a wonderful fantasy & allows the writer the liberty of getting on with with what’s needed to get on. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lucky son sexy mom milf wish it had been me the son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another well written hot, sexy story by lovecraft68 loved it!!!

PatsysubPatsysub7 months ago

a few years ago i told my wife i wanted her to be a sexy MILF,from then on she puts nice make up on,lingerie&high heels and tease&flirt with son&friends,love it

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 months ago

Wish I had had the balls to make love to my mom after my dad died, but I had a girl friend who took care of me so it didn’t enter my mind. Your story makes me love her again. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

5555555555555555555555555555555555, LOVED IT, YES YES GOD YES.

JT

rjb426874rjb42687411 days ago

Great story but wish that you would write one more chapter telling how his Mother wanted him to knock her up and make them a full family.

A couple of kids would out great with this story.

I gave you 5 stars but would have given more if I could.

Please let me know what you think of my idea. Send to rjb49@bellsouth.net

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...