Think Mom's Sexy Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As many times as you want." I said, "Anytime you want." I meant every word of that because even though I hadn't fucked her yet I was hoping this wasn't some kind of onetime thing.

"Careful with that.' She said while pumping my cock tightly in her fist. "Because your milf mommy's been without a long time. This girl needs to get fucked something fierce, baby, you going to be a good son and take care of me?"

"Anything you want mom." I moaned she licked the head of my cock, "But please make me come."

"You want to cum, honey? Want to cum in your mother's mouth?" She sighed, her hot breath causing my cock to twitch. "That works out then because I can't wait to feel you blow a big hot load down my throat."

Mom proved her words by taking me back into her mouth, but this time she didn't tease. I cried out when she took me down to my balls, then bobbed her head rapidly. She was jerking me off as well, her hand following the trail of her ink lips.

Mom opened her mouth wider when she was at the tip and let a long thick line of spit drool down my cock. She nosily slurped it back up, then did it again, but this time let her hand work the spit into my shaft.

Mom kept her mouth open and now the incredible pleasure of her mouth was accompanied by sloppy wet gurgling and sucking sounds. Mom was letting g her spit slide down my cock and taking me deep so fast she was making gagging sounds.

Holy fuck, she was really sucking me like a damn porn star! Her eyes were watering from pounding my cock hard into her throat and she was moaning in between the sloppy sounds. My balls tightened under her fingers and my cock was twitching each time she sucked it deep.

I was moaning and whimpering as my legs trembled and I fought to hold back and enjoy every second of my mother's talented mouth.

"Its okay." She spoke around the head of my cock, "Go ahead and cum, baby. This is only the beginning, I'll be sucking this cock every night, or any time you'll let me."

She resumed her sucking as if it were a competition and her words had inspired such hot images of my mother sucking me in my bed, in hers, in the shower, at the kitchen table...that my hips rocked as my balls convulsed and I felt the cum racing through my cock.

"Fuck!" I moaned as my cock erupted into her mouth.

Mom moaned and continued sucking me. As before she kept her mouth open and as fast as my cum spurted into her mouth, it oozed back down my shaft. But mom kept sucking, slurping up my cum, even as more spilled out.

Her hand was still moving, rubbing my slick cum along my shaft. My hips jerked and I moaned continuously as my mother put on a show better than any movie I'd ever seen. My cock was no longer spurting, but wrapping her lips tightly around the head, mom sucked hard enough to hollow her cheeks and I whimpered when she milked a few more drops.

Smacking her lips, mom ran her tongue up and down my shaft, licking it clean. "Did that make you happy, honey?" She asked, "Did I give my young stud a milf worthy blow job?"

"Oh my God." I sighed, "Goddamn, you're hot mom."

"And you're still hard." She said softly, stroking my cock. "Bet a guy my age would be getting soft and need a break."

"Maybe." I shrugged, not really caring about anything, but getting my mother on her back with her legs spread so I could lick her pussy.

But mom had other plans. Surprising me yet again she got to her knees and swung her legs over my hips so she was straddling me. Grabbing my cock she held it as she moved her hips, rubbing her wet pussy along it.

"Damn," I moaned, "That feels...Oh, fuck!"

Mom had let herself go, driving my cock deep inside her pussy. I gasped at how fucking hot and tight she was and mom groaned,

"Oh, honey, that is such a nice cock!" She worked her hips, sliding me out then pushing back down on me again.

Mom sat straight up and slid her hips back and forth, sensually riding me. As I put my hands on her hips, she raised her arms over her head, taking her hair up with them and posing for me.

"Think mom's sexy now, baby?" She breathed as she rode my still hard cock. She cupped her tits and played with her nipples while moving her hips faster, "How about now?"

"Sexiest woman I've ever seen." I told her and wasn't just saying it, Christ she looked good! Way sexier than any of the girls my age I'd fooled around with, even Alicia.

Alicia may have had a nice tight little body and been playful, but my mother was a mature woman, with one hell of a body and knew what she wanted and was pretty much just taking it. The fact she was my mother should have been a turn off, but it was one hell of a turn on.

Those videos no longer seemed too farfetched anymore and I wondered how many other moms and sons had crossed this line and loved every minute of it. Watching my mother ride my cock and stroke her tits I also wondered what the fuck was wrong with my old man that he would put her down and not want this?

Then again, I supposed I should be thanking the asshole because he was the one who'd made mom insecure enough to want the sexual approval of her son. Mom leaned over, putting her hands on either side of my head, and kissing me.

I eagerly returned the kiss and just as eagerly sucked on her nipple when she dangled her tits over my face. She purred happily as she moved side to side and I licked and sucked each of her nipples.

Sliding my arms around her waist pulled her down against me. Mom moaned softly as she slid her arms under my shoulders and held me tight. She kissed my neck and sighed into my ear, when I wrapped my arms tighter around her and moved my hips, fucking her harder.

"Yes, oh, yes." She groaned, "That's it, Bryan, fuck your mother! Fuck me nice and hard! Show me how bad you want me!"

I fucked her has hard as I could in that position and mom's little cries and squeals in my ear made me want to fuck her even harder. She cried out in surprise, when I wrenched my body to the side, rolling us over so I was now on top of her.

"Fuck, yeah." She laughed, smiling up at me, "Look at you taking charge, taking your mother."

Well seeing she said it that way...leaning up on my knees, I grabbed her legs and pushing them backwards, leaned over her and fucked her with long hard strokes.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" Mom called out as her feet were now over her head, her ass was off the bed and her lust crazed son was pounding her pussy like she was some slut I'd picked up at a bar. Mom put her hands on my chest as she cried out repeatedly.

Grabbing her ankles, I leaned back and spreading her legs out as far as I could, resumed my assault on her sopping wet slit.

"Oh, God, I needed this!" She moaned, "Honey, I'm so glad you wanted to fuck me!"

"How could I not?" I managed in between my heavy breathing, "Look at you!"

"Me?" She giggled and it turned me on more than her moans. Cupping her wildly bouncing tits she played with her nipples for me, "You think I'm sexy? Me, your mom?"

"My mom's the sexiest fucking milf I've ever seen."

"Am I sexier than Mary?" She winked.

"Don't know, I never fucked her." I returned the wink and mom laughed.

"Bad boy!"

"Bad mom, fucking your son." I replied.

"I thought this would make me a good mom." She laughed again and as good as it felt fucking her, I loved hearing her laugh like this. The fact we weren't just fucking, but having fun added another thrill to this. Man, what the hell was so bad about this people all thought it was wrong?

"Makes you the best mom." I told her, while putting her feet on my chest and playfully flicking my tongue across her red tipped toes.

"That tickles." She giggled, "I like it, but, honey, I bet there's a better place for that tongue, don't you?"

I slowed up fucking her and hoping I wouldn't have to stop. Sensing my thoughts, Mom said, "Oh, don't worry, Bryan. You'll be fucking this pussy until you can't get it up anymore." She laughed, "And I plan on sucking you hard all night. But baby, mommy needs to come again!"

Fucking her all night? Her sucking me hard over and over again? Moving so quickly, mom laughed, I eased my now glistening cock from inside her, slid down between her legs and buried my face in her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned, "Youth and enthusiasm! I love it!"

As I plunged my tongue into her hot little box, I thought I might be loving it just as much, if not more than she was. God, I couldn't believe I was tonguing my mother's pussy! I moaned at the taste of her sticky juices in my mouth as well as her sweet scent.

I moved my head back and forth, tongue fucking her and mom squealed in approval. She placed her soft feet on my shoulders and looking up, I saw she was rolling her nipples between her fingers.

I slid my tongue from inside her and worked it up through the soft wet folds of her pussy until I found her swollen clit. I gently sucked it into my mouth as I slipped two fingers inside her and mom released a long soft moan that caused my cock to twitch against the bed.

"Yes, honey." She purred, "Right there, oh, right there!"

I swirled my tongue in slow circles around her clit, then flicked it up and down and side to side. Mom's hips moved, keeping her clit under my tongue as I teased and pushing my fingers deeper inside her.

"It's been so long." Mom moaned, "And my baby looks so good between my legs."

"You looked pretty good between mine." My words were muffled against her hot sticky pussy, but she heard me, replying,

"Then we should both spend more time there." She giggled again, "Maybe we'll have to try a sixty nine later."

Later, sixty nine...holy shit, this was going to be the night of a lifetime. Hell, I didn't have to work tomorrow! All night, all fucking day! I was going to spend the rest of the weekend wearing myself out on my mother's incredible body.

I sucked her clit harder than before and mom's hips jerked, shoving her slit in my face. I moved my fingers faster and mom followed suit, bucking her hips into them.

"Oh, Bryan," she moaned, "That's it, lick it faster! You can take your time later, but right now please make your mother cum!"

Well, being that I was raised to always do as my mother said, what else could I do other than try my best to get her off? I pressed my tongue harder against her clit and taking growing even bolder, eased a third finger into her pussy.

She groaned as her tight twat spread around my fingers, then yelped when I pumped them in and out. I sucked her clit hard and fast and her toes curled into my shoulders. Mom groaned and arching her back, lifted her ass off the bed.

"Oh, right there!" She moaned, "I want to come so bad for you! I want to come for my son! On your tongue, all over your face!"

Mom's feet pushed hard against my shoulders and I flinched when she threw her head back and released what could best be described as a howl. Her pussy contracted around my fingers and clamping her thighs around my head, she bucked her hips wildly.

I kept my tongue moving even as she ground her hot sticky pussy into my face. Her pussy squeezed my now still fingers that were buried knuckle deep inside her and she cried out repeatedly as she came long and hard.

Speaking of long and hard, my cock was yet to go down and my hips were rocking, desperate to return to the delightfully taboo act of fucking my mother. Mom's feet relaxed against me and with a long shuddering moan, she opened her thighs, releasing my face from its pleasant entrapment against her pussy.

"Now that's how to give your mother a kiss."

"That's not all I want to give you." I slid back up to my knees and drove my cock into her still quivering pussy.

"I'll take anything you want to give me!" Mom cried as I resumed fucking her hard and fast.

She was so wet I could hear my cock entering her and making wet sucking sounds as I withdrew. I looked down, watching the length of my wet cock working in and out of her pink slit. The lips of her pussy moved with each thrust, trying to suck me back in each time I drew back to slam her again.

"That feels so fucking good!" She groaned, "But not what I want right now."

"What?" That surprised me and I stopped in mid thrust and slid my cock from her.

"Hmm, don't worry, baby, I think you'll want what I want."

Mom sat up, leaned over, and grabbing my cock, took me in her mouth. I moaned as she bobbed her head rapidly and she moaned as well. Her blue eyes were looking into mine as she made my cock disappear into her amazing mouth.

Mom released my cock with a smack of her lips and a sigh, "Hmm, we do taste good together."

She then trolled over onto her hands and knees, lowered her head to the pillow and put her ass in the air.

"This is what I want." She looked over her shoulder at me. "I want my son to fuck his slutty milf mom on her knees. I want you to just take me, Bryan!"

Again, it was rude to disobey you mother. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock balls deep inside her. Mom screamed in pleasure as I didn't hold back and tore into her, hammering away at her sloppy wet pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She called out each time I slammed into her.

Mom grabbed the head board and held herself up as I went to town on her and the sight was so sexy it spurred me on to fuck her even harder.

"Take it! Take your mother's pussy! Make it yours!" She cried out, "It is yours baby! Its yours whenever you want it and I hope you always want it!"

"I don't think that's even a question!" I gasped as I pounded away on her, "Mom, your fucking amazing! I'll never want another girl after this!"

"Oh, baby, don't tease me!" She moaned. She then laughed, "I mean it, don't tease, just keep fucking me!"

I took a deep breath and gave it to her as hard as I could. As mom squealed and yelped, my breathing picked up and my balls tightened as I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock was twitching with each thrust and my moans were going up in pitch.

"Don't come yet!" Mom called out.

She pulled forward, removing my cock from inside her and rolling onto her back, opened her legs.

"Come on, baby. I want to watch when you come for me!"

I put my hands over her head and slipping inside her fucked her with long hard strokes. Mom put her arms around my shoulders and looked into my eyes as I continued to hammer away at her. Her eyes were wide and her lips parted as she moaned. Her face was flushed and her hair sticking to her cheeks from sweat.

Her huge tits were bouncing wildly and she really was the hottest most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. How had I never seen it before? Oh, because we're all told we shouldn't see it. Well now that I had seen it, my mother was going to be the only woman I wanted to see beneath me, or over me, in front of me...

I gasped when my cock twitched and I felt the come racing through it.

"That's it baby!" She sighed, "Give it to me, give it your mother."

I cried out when my cock exploded, spurting its warm fluid deep inside my mother's pussy.

"Oh...oh, Bryan." She moaned, "Oh, baby, that feels so good! Keep giving it to me!"

She wrapped her long legs around my waist and thrust her hips, pushing my squirting cock deeper inside her. I whimpered like an idiot as I continued to fill my mother's pussy and beneath me, she sighed and cooed as if this were the best thing she'd ever felt.

I stopped moving as my spent cock had nothing more to give, or so I thought. Mom caused me to gasp when her pussy contracted around me, milking a few more drops from me.

"Oh, man." I moaned as I lay down on top of her.

"Easy, honey." She said in my ear, as she ran her nails along my back. "Just lay here with me." She kissed my neck, "Let me hold my beautiful son."

I slid my arms beneath hers and we lay there in silence, kissing each other's necks and enjoying being this close.

"I feel your heart beat." She whispered in my ear, "I love you Bryan."

"Love you to mom." I said with surprising emotion as I realized I felt closer to her than ever and not just because we were naked and had just had sex, but in an emotional way as well.

She sighed as my cock softened inside her and after a few minutes, I rolled over onto my back.

"I can't believe we did that." I laughed, "I keep waiting to wake up."

"If this is a dream I don't want to wake up." She laughed and rolling over onto her side, slid up against me and put her arms around my waist. "I want to always be right here with you."

"Mean that? I asked, "I mean this wasn't just about you, you know getting back in the saddle?"

"Of course not." She said. "Why would you think that?"

"Because this all started with you saying you wanted to attract young guys."

"Oh, honey, that was a game." She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "You were the young man I wanted right from the beginning."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I was so lonely and didn't think I could trust another man and you've been so good to me, especially as a man more than a son. I saw those movies and I was like, why the hell shouldn't a mother and son who love each other so much share that love in a special way."

"That was pretty special." I agreed.

"Question isn't about me, honey. What about you? You going to go find some hot milf now that you had one?"

"You're my hot milf mom." I kissed the top of her head and slipping my arm under her pulled her closer to me. "You going to stay here tonight?"

"Of course." She snuggled closer, "It feels so good to be close to you." She giggled, "Besides it would be pretty tough to wake you up sucking your cock if I was in another room."

"Wow." I laughed. "Milf's are insatiable."

"This one has a lot of time to make up for." She sighed, "I want to wake you up to fuck me. Then I want to fuck in the morning, then play in the shower." She put her lips to my ear, "Then in my bed and you can use my toys on me."

"Goddamn." I said, "I like how you think."

"Thinking is all I've been doing, now it's time to live it." She paused, "Hey, Bryan can I ask you something?"

"Yes mom. Yes, I think you're sexy now." She laughed in my ear, "What's so funny?"

"I was just going to ask if we could switch sides of the bed so I can have the breeze."

*****

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story. Just a reminder there is still a couple weeks left to vote in the annual lit awards. I'm nominated for influential author, best mature story for "Private Lessons", best erotic horror story for "Abigail" and Abigail is also nominated for sexiest female. The link to vote is on the home page, then look for the category and be sure to vote across the board for all your favorite stories and authors. Speaking of voting, that's how we get 'paid' here so your votes and comments on this story are appreciated. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68