Thinking Man’s Action 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers

I got up from the table, pointing my finger at the bouncing boys in the window. "Get back in your car seats, or there will be no ice cream and Mommy will tan your hides."

Both boys knew it was a bluff, but squealed as they rolled up the window.

I pulled a business card from a gold case off the inside pocket of my suit coat, and laid it on the table.

"You take care now Amy, I gotta go." I pointed at the SUV before turning back to her. "Best of luck to you."

I threw a fifty dollar bill on top of the business card before walking away.

++++

I kissed my wife, in the driver's seat, after hugging the boys.

As I put on the passenger seat belt, my wife tilted her head to gesture toward Amy, still seated at the café. "Bill, who is the skeleton? She looks like the arch enemy of He-Man, that villain Skeletor, from the Masters of the Universe kid's cartoons.

I chuckled. "No one can ever accuse you of being politically correct," I said, as she pulled away into traffic. "That is my ex-wife Amy, you know the story."

"That skinny broad!" she said surprised. "Well, she better not have any ideas about coming back for a do over. I can still see her well enough with the one eye I got left to cap her ass."

Jane's blond hair, shook as she turned around to get a look at the fast disappearing Amy in the side view mirror. Not many females can pull off a ponytail after having twins. However, Jane still had that pixie look that made bartenders check her ID.

I laughed "Put your gun back in the holster Jane. The battle is over, you won."

Turning to my sons in the back seat, I asked. "Who wants ICE CREAM!"

++++++

Yes it was 'Dead Eye' Jane that came to my bed that night after the divorce. She became my roommate, my girlfriend, my best friend and my wife (Just not in that order). Jane claimed she took action before I began thinking about anyone else. I believe my mantra of "Act like a man of thinking, Think like a man of Action' allowed me to move forward and establish a relationship with Jane and have the family I always wanted.

Ileana, who is now assistant HR manager at the bakery, says I am full of shit, and if Jane had not taken action, I would still be thinking with my head up my ass.

But just so you do not think I am a complete butt wipe, I did get Amy an interview at the bakery. Despite the way Amy had left before, and their history, Ileana hired her. Amy knew the job well, so it was a wise call. She is back to line supervisor, with a nice salary and a benefit package that allows her to continue with therapy.

Me? Well I still believe in Acting like a man of thinking and Thinking like a man of action. Of course I could be as Ileana claims "Full of Shit."

+++++

No animals or children were harmed in the writing of this story.

cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers