All Comments on 'Third Party License'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't like it.

Billy is a boys name, not a 40+ yr old man. And in a small Texan town, everybody knows everybody else's business. Then you kept changing the story. First, Cam was quite wealthy, then two paragraphs later, It changes. Then, I skipped to the end. In a state where guns out number people, a man discovers his wife was raped, he calls him on the phone to tell him the lessons are over? What. The. Fuck? And speaking of rape, how is a woman "practically raped" and why in the fuck would she allow herself to be seduced? This is Texas where she is as likely to shoot as to call the police, or more likely, call her brothers?

Your story had to many flaws that were so glaring, that I was unable to enjoy your attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
having lived several decades in Texas, rural and large city, this is wrong

Rape is rape. Dead men dont lie. Ranges cover mens bones. Want to know what would really happen, look up Cut and Shoot, thats a real Texas town. Yeah in a large city with movein strangers this might happen but in most cases u are sadly mistaken. Almost all native Texan rural women carry their own piece, gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not much man, just a dog

My dog can write better stories than this so maybe the author's name is quite apt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Riled a few Texans

Good story, seems like those Tiny Texan minds got their tits in a tangle and forgot it is only a fantasy, or maybe it was too close to the truth and they got worried. Tell'em to go kiss a longhorn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Classic

A classic that could only happen in Texas. The card sharp. The upright couple a bit shaky at the moment. The card sharp does his fleece. The couple wises up and gives the card sharp the boot, never mind they loved getting fleeced more than they loved wising up. Games that simple minded Texans play. Yeehawwwwww!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You actually thought that we would like this?

Most of us who read loving wives are not gay. Hence we don't like to read about fags. You wrote a cuck/gay story and thought we would enjoy it. It's official now, the loving wives genre will forever be associated with cucks from here on out. They really should change the category to reflect the fact that they are almost all cuck stories now of some sort!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Absolutely outstanding. Well written and an entertaining story line.

Now I gotta check if you have other work on literotica.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Con man vs. 'failure to communicate'

The Warden stated in 'Cool Hand Luke' that "What we have here is a failure to communicate!" Confidence men can use that like a surgeon uses a scalpel! Find out what one person wants but doesn't have. Assume the other (significant other) person has NOT talked to the first person about that topic. Working with the second person, figure out a way to deliver something (acceptable to both parties) to person one. Repeat in the other direction! Collect from BOTH parties, while establishing yourself as a mind-reading friend who can work miracles.

This was a very well-managed story. No BS about remote West Texas being fundamentally different from Manhattan (maybe less traffic and privacy!) The MAIN emphasis of the tale was NOT, IMHO, gay sex nor willing cuckolding (Hubby would have been, and later WAS, incensed by the Bull's secret acts with Sweetie!) Embarrassment about culturally proscribed activities is a powerful tool. Grifters will create such situations in order to achieve their ends!

In this story, the relationship between Hubby and Sweetie was greatly assisted by the Bull's actions! Was this altruism of the Bull's? Very unlikely! We're they duped (separately and together)? Undoubtedly! Nonetheless, they were (separately and together) MUCH better off for having this experience...less gullible, more communicative, much more skilled plus, they re-affirmed their love!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1 star garbage

nuff said unless I can talk the author into killing himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can people

be that stupid as these characters well someone comment was that this was a good story so for sure they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5*

A raspberry and a corn cob to previous anons.

I completely agree with Lickideespilt's thoughts on the story. Cam is one slick fucker for sure. Many people are easy to manipulate if you poke the right places. Most of life's epic fails are caused by the "failure to communicate." I am happy that you let these folks figure it out before it did ruin them. HEA is not generally the done thing in LW. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This should have been posted under "gay male"

Fuck you for posting it in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hah, I loved it.

I give a lot of LW writers crap about poorly done reconciliation stories, because the problem is generally this: one party (usually the woman) is an evil cheating whore, while her male partner is the next best thing to a saint. Then, after trial after tribulation he finally forgives her and takes her back. In the rare case where it's the husband cheating, after tears and crying, she always forgives the asshole and occasionally even rewards the dickhead with threesomes handed out like candy.

Nobody wants to see a saint get saddled with a whore, and ultimately saintly guys just ain't realistic. We all have flaws and failings. This guys "failing" is his bisexuality and outright cheating on his wife, as well as his perception of himself as a closet fag. Two of those things could be considered personality flaws, but the third, the cheating is the balance to his wife's cheating. Gay cheating, after all, is still cheating.

It's that balance wrong against wrong, that makes it possible for a reconciliation to happen without a reader necessarily feeling like one party has been completely raped in the deal. Two wrongs don't necessarily make a right or reconciliation, but they can make things square.

Great job, looking forward to reading whatever else you have to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sorry Laura was a lying cunt and a cheating whore by letting that cocksucker Cam do things to her first that she would not let her husband do. Granted they are both at fault for the mess, but as far as I'm concerned a woman that lets a man she barely knows do things to sexually that she will not let her husband know is not worth keeping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you are gay and what you right about is gay.

There is not one straight guy that would let another in the shower with him. no getting in line for a blow job from a guy. and the wife. well she didn't love her husband already. She denied him before and she will always. she is one of the women that will never be happy. and yes in this country there are a lot of them. you didn't think anybody would mind because you are gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Gay

This is not belivable.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanabout 11 years ago
loved it

beautiful and believable story. All of us have that sexual curiosity but not all have the opportunity to explore. Too bad they blew cam off instead of using him to their mutual benefit. Maybe when the 50s hit another lover, male or female, will surface, to their mutual delight.

Story flowed well, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous!

This was the very worst story I've ever read in the "Loving Wives" category. Why disguise a bisexual story as a loving wife story?? I stopped reading when it turned into a gay story. I have nothing against gay men or bisexual men, but reading about them doesn't turn me on. I believe the author should have kept this in the gay category. Not my thing. I gave it a "1" because there is no "0" and the writing was mostly okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific

That was a 5 star story if there ever was one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Well done with a fair amount of believability. My sense was that it was a both a satisfying and unsatisfying reconciliation. Satisfying in that they were both 'duped,' in a way, and neither was perfect. Hurt, arousal, guilt, true love-all those elements were evident by both imperfect, at times stupid, but human characters. Unsatisfying in that I couldn't help shaking the sense that hubby was something of a closeted bisexual, if not gay.

Very well written and paced, emotional and erotic in parts. Balanced and readable.

-BTTap (couldn't login)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good story

although it was quite bi, it was still well written. In the end justice prevailed and they denounced Cam. They also gain a better sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Everyone Secretly Loved It

The truth is that each and every single one of these anons who moaned about it being Gay secretly was getting hard and jerking off over the "gay" parts.

Oh and i have been to Texas and it is full of "queers" lord knows i have done thousands of closet gay husbands right in the in the a$$ in Texas right after i made them watch me work their wives over all night long :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another gay author in hiding...

FUCKING ASSHOLE! If you're not proud of what you are, get off this site. This posting is absolutely NO different than if I wrote a story about me and my wife fucking freshly microwaves kittens. Gay stories should be posted in the gay category. Because the word 'wive' is put in a story does not make it a LOVING WIFE story, and only immature fucking assholes try to pretend that they're just too stupid to get this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just god awful

And not because it's posted in the wrong place. It was simply unbelievable, from start to finish. Terrible dialogue. A complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it a lot

It would seem, what with all the rabid comments, that this story hit a nerve. I'd like to suggest that a lot of the displeasure voiced by some has to do with the fact that the logic provided by Cam was very easy to believe (and could be used on the commentators women). Well done! The dialogue sounded convincing and played well with the psychology of the moment. I'm sure the reality of something like this being done by a person who knew how to work others is what so many responders are getting torqued over. I really liked it. Too bad Billy and Laura couldn't use what they learned to their, and not just Cam's, benefit. While this story was great and used a great literary device of exploring and exposing the various members sexual interests and needs, it would have been fun if this turned into a "turn the tables," kind of story. Even better if had been the wife who came up with and carried out most of the table turning plans. For a real twist, it would be even more fun if, after pulling one over on Cam, the story allowed the reader to imagine that the wife got something more out of turning the tables sexually than the husband might know.

Still, really a fun read with zero noticeable literary clunkers to draw attention away from the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a pile of garbage.

And how on earth did you figure this was a Loving Wife story? How about the truth. This was a gay/bisexual story and not worthy of being read. Disgusting crap.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
stupid

never read a story here with such stupid characters

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
They all need to die

They all need to die so as to save the rest of the world from being forced to put up with their existing. There is being stupid, and then there is just plain being too damn stupid to breathe. When you mix morally corrupt and depraved in with the stupidity it just demands that the offending people just do the rest of the world a favour and die.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This should habe been posted in Sci-Fic...

This should habe been posted in Sci-Fic...With Cam being an extraterrestrial sent to this world to save marriages...If not seen under this idea, this is total bullshit...2* being a Sci-Fic story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Friggin STUPID'!!!'

By writing this piece of GARBAGE you proved You Really Are Not a Man but you are a DOG.

Friggin Stupid tale.All the 3 characters deserve tp die ALONG WITH YOU STUPID DOG!!!

Fucking 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with Anon 4/30/16

This was a piece of trash. A con man, a slut, and a wanna be queer. Pathetic. 1*.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Nice ending

I kind if cringed at some of it but overall enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

THIS IS A REALLY HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

Wake your dog and suck his cock and leave these stories to the adults on here who can tell the difference between real and fiction!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ 𝑩𝑨𝑡𝑡𝑬𝑫 π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Terrific story. Erotic and sensual. Had me ready to burst long before the end.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story but no revenge

So three Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great stories

Thanks for all your stories I just spent 3 days reading all of them and enjoyed all I think you are very talented and great wordsmith keep up the good work

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A fan

But not of this story. Can for off clean, I can't go for that or this mild cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot and funny! You do it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous