Third Times a Bust

Story Info
Ask once, ask twice but not thrice.
12.3k words
3.97
39.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra.

My friend Dee was standing beside my desk, she had only been with the company for about 18 months, and we really hit it off over the last year or so. She was fun to talk to, she'd a lot more life experiences than me. Some of the things she and her husband had got up to made me blush and trust me, Brian and I are no slouches when it comes to bedroom sports and not just bedroom. She mentioned a hotel in the next town over which brought back memories. I didn't tell her what we did In that hotel, Brian would have gone mad if I'd shared our sexy antics in that place, or anywhere else.

She was asking how I was getting on as I looked a bit down, I told her I had to go home and apologise to my husband. I wasn't down, just thinking. I had taken some of Dee's suggestions to heart for a while but realised that I had probably pushed Brian too far and I was wrong. Dee said that men were easy, just lots of loving and sex and they're a pushover.

Dee mentioning that hotel took me back to the escapades we had in that hotel. We wondered how many kinks could we fit in, in one fucking. That was the game. It was a while ago now; Mary was about 3 or 4 and staying with her grandparents.

We searched and found a hotel in the next town over with a corridor on the 3rd floor that looked out onto the high street. As we didn't have any latex yet, I was wearing my PVC waist clincher, I wanted to wear my Satin corset, but it covered my breasts and Brian wanted them free. I was also wearing stockings, thigh length leather boots, over the elbow satin gloves, I had my hands and elbows tied behind me, my elbows nearly touched and that made my breasts stick out. Oh, and a huge red ball gag. We weren't into bum play just then. Brian had wanted a blindfold on me, I did not because I wanted to see if anyone was watching us from the high street.

We made our way to the end of the corridor overlooking the high street, if anyone looked, they'd see us. It was dark outside, and we were back lit. Brian got onto his knees and licked me just to make sure I was wet, I nearly came there and then, there was no need, I was soaking, but it was nice anyway. He then went and stood behind me, bent me over slightly and entered me, it was a struggle but I held off coming until I saw a couple on the high street pointing up at us, I couldn't tell Brian because of the ball gag, I moved forward and got off of him that got his attention, I nodded to the high street and he saw the couple, cheeky bastard waved at them and pulled me towards our room.

We got in and he immediately rushed to the shower leaving me bound and gagged. The shower started running and he came back in a bathrobe and wet hair. And socks. I nodded to his feet and said "ok"' round the gag, he got it. He started to undo my elbows when there was a knock on the door, I nearly fainted. He looked through the peephole and said. "It's hotel management. He manoeuvred me to behind the door and then opened it.

"Excuse me sir, we have had complaint about people on this floor fornicating by the window, do you know anything about that?

"Sorry no, I've just got out of the shower, and my wife is in there now."

"If you do sir, will you please tell the management, or at least tell them not to do it again, good night sir, have a good evening."

I nearly came again at that. Brian made sure I did.

Why would I need anyone else after that?

We'll have to do that again with bum play to make it up to him. I would take my Lush vibrator and vibrating butt plug and let him decide what goes where. The cameras on phones are much better now, we would have to wear masks or we might get recognised and end up on the internet, now there is an idea, video ourselves and put ourselves on the internet. That would be fun.

I must have been smiling because Dee tapped me on the shoulder and said. "Penny for them."

"Not a cat in hell's chance, Brian would kill me if I told you what I was thinking."

"Come on Sandy, spill the beans," she said.

I just carried on smiling and shook my head.

But just the thought was making me tingle, down there, you know.

"You go girl, give them lots of sex and they are putty."

I thought to myself, "Not my old man. He knows what he wants."

I thought about Brian for a bit, he was a bluff old traditionalist. He saw it as his job to provide and protect us, he wasn't above asking for or taking help to do that, but he saw it as his job.

Right, I'll text him now, telling him I have been a naughty girl and he will need to get the rope and paddle out as I deserved punishing, and I would tell him why later. I had it all written out when the bloody phone rang. I didn't press send, it wasn't a number I recognised.

"Hello, Sandra Henderson speaking how can I help you?"

"Hello this is Barbara Smith from Harrison's Engineering; can you tell me where Brian is please, he hasn't called in sick and it is company policy to contact us if you're going to be sick by 10:00 o'clock."

I knew who Brian worked for because I had to phone in sick for him a couple of times over the past 20 or so years and that was strange because Brian had left for work early this morning just as I was getting up.

"Have you tried his mobile?" I asked.

"Yes, it goes straight to answerphone, this is very unlike Brian he's quite a stickler for the rules."

She was right Brian did like to stick to the rules, he was not above bending them when he needed to.

"I'll try our landline and I'll get back to you."

"I've tried that it just goes to the answer machine after eight rings."

"OK Barbara it's nearly lunchtime, I'll pop home and see how he is. He left for work just as I was getting up, I might have to check to see if there's been any accidents."

I told Dee I was going to have to take an early lunch and asked her to pass it on to our managers. There was something wrong with Brian. I drove home and tried several times through the Bluetooth to phone Brian, always straight to the answerphone.

I got home and Brian's car wasn't on the road where it normally parks, now I was getting worried I might have to phone the police if I couldn't find anything indoors. I went in and looked around. Brian wasn't anywhere and I couldn't see any difference from when I left.

Then my phone bonged with the message, it wasn't Brian's signal, but I had to check it just to make sure. It was the bank telling me we were overdrawn, that can't be right, there should be over 2 and a half thousand pounds in there. I'd better look that up and then transfer some money from our savings account into our current account, so we didn't incur any charges. I went and logged onto our PC and they were correct, we were overdrawn. Then I checked our savings. Oh shit, there's only half the amount in there that should be. I checked out the ISAs. We had one each. Brians had gone. We'd been robbed. I checked out other savings account that was half empty as well. There's about one and a half thousand pounds more than half. What the hell was happening!

A wave of fear swept over me. I rushed upstairs; everything looked normal; I checked the hiding place where we kept our passports. Brians was missing. Fuck, what have I done? Then I looked into the drawers and wardrobe, then I saw some of his clothes were missing, his outdoor working clothes, his outdoor boots. I rushed downstairs and into the garage. All the camping gear was missing. We did a lot of wild camping. The thought crossed my mind, he's left me, and he's gone off the grid, shit I looked round and his air rifle case was missing. Quite often camping we would live off the land taking rabbits, hares, pheasant and stuff like that. If he's done that I'll never find him shit, what have I done?

I tried to get him on the phone again but it still went straight to answerphone. I phoned our daughter, Mary and asked if she'd heard from her Dad, she said she hadn't, she asked what was wrong. I told him we'd had a little discussion last night. But that was all, then I phoned his parents, then my parents the same story, they hadn't heard from him for a week or so as was normal.

Over the years we had worked out a system. If one of us wanted to try something we'd say I fancy giving it a go, like the time I wanted to try golden showers Brian wasn't keen but I said I'd like to try it so we did. He was right, it wasn't very nice at all. He wanted to try anal, I said no, we talked about it, I said I thought it was dirty and didn't really want to, so we left it there. If he asked one more time I might have given it a go but he dropped it. Oddly enough several years later we saw it on a porn film and decided to give it a go. We tried it and after a while I actually liked it, not as good as pussy fucking but different. We had tried many things outdoors, toys, lingerie, bondage, exhibitionism, even voyeurism. We didn't like that, it wasn't our cup of tea watching other people live.

We had come up with a system, ask once and if you got a yes that was OK, but if you got a 'no', but you really wanted to try it come on you would ask again. but if you got a 'No' on that one then that was the end of it, it was not going to happen and this covered pretty much everything in life not just sex, but holidays, cars, houses, children., everything. OK there would be some discussion in between the 'No's' and we would try and change the other person's mind. Sometimes we did, sometimes we didn't. It worked well and it stopped things dragging on. But a second 'No' was a 'No'.

About 15 years ago some of our friends suggested swapping Brian was dead against that. "I don't share. everything I have goes to Sandra."

"It's only sex mate." Came the reply from our friends.

"I don't agree with you, it's not just sex. I swore to be honest and faithful to this one woman and I intend to be just that. You lot can carry on if you like, enjoy yourselves, just don't count us in."

And that was the last we heard about it, although that couple did end up getting divorced a couple of years later, that's not to say it was anything to do with their swapping but that was the rumour floating around at the time.

It was about 4 months ago that Dee started suggesting things. She told me it was great to have the attention of two men. You get fucking from one and love from the other. I might have to give Brian a three-some first to win him over. In fact, Dee offered herself to make up the third for Brian. I wasn't so keen on that, I didn't see me swinging into girl-girl stuff which she said she tried and liked it with the right woman.

One Saturday evening, after a few drinks I suggested to Brian that we got in the mood by watching a porno. It was one that Dee had lent me and there was a threesome involving two women and one man. It was what Dee and I talked about, and it sprang into my mind and I said to Brian. "That looks a bit interesting, would you fancy some of that?" He didn't hesitate, he didn't even look at me.

"No."

I put my hand down and stroked his thigh. "Why not?"

"I don't share all I have belongs to you. And if I did that, you'd want the favour returned, you and two men and as I said, I don't share."

I let it go at that, but I felt I'd upset him a little bit. I took that movie off and put another one on just boy girl with a bit of bondage and bum sex. He seemed to appreciate that more and when we got upstairs, I got out the ropes and the bum Lube. He made sure I was well satisfied.

But on Monday Dee talked to me and had asked him? I said I had in a roundabout way and got a negative reply. She told me every man wants the attention of two women and I should ask again. I wasn't sure, I thought I'd better leave sleeping dogs lie. I put the idea to bed and thought nothing more about it.

A couple of Saturdays later my company had a function for some awards for something or other, Brian came with me, he always supports me in this sort of thing. We hadn't been there long when Dee and her husband, Jake came up to us. Brian had met Dee and Jake before, and we seem to get on well. Jake went to get the drinks in. Brian stayed with us. Dee slid herself next to Brian with me on the other side, she put her hand on his arm, that was when Dee said. "Look a thorn between two roses, I'm sure we could all have fun together, just the three of us." She smiled at Brian.

I felt Brian shake her arm off, and inch towards me. Jake came back with the drinks, and we just sat and chatted for a while. We had a good evening circulating and chatting so Brian could have a few beers. I drove, the usual scenario Brian drives there, and I drive home. We walked up the path to our house arm in arm and we had been chatting as I got the key out to put in the door I looked at him and said, "What if Dee was coming in here with us tonight?" Brian had had a few but he wasn't drunk, all I got was "No!".

We went to bed and cuddled; it was too late for naughties.

But I had memories of our last adventure about a month before all this kicked off. We had hidden ourselves behind the bus station. I was in my summer dress, stockings, 4-inch heels and my short red leather gloves to stop the handcuffs chafing and a tape gag over my mouth. And Brian, he was in me, all the way in, with the small vibrator up my bum going full blast. We found out long ago that the ball gag didn't keep my pleasure sounds in, but the tape did, and it was needed that day. I even had a special make up bag so I could repair my make up after the gag came off.

We had a busy day on Sunday sorting out the garden, a spot of painting, car washing, the usual British Sunday stuff. Brian was a little quiet over dinner, I could tell he was thinking about something. We sat and watched telly for a while, there wasn't a great deal on, we went to bed just plain ordinary comfortable sex, no kinkiness, as I laid on his shoulder, I said to him. "Sweetheart, please just think about what I said last night as we came in."

And I'm wondering if that upset him. It was the only thing I could think of, we've not had any arguments, no falling out, no discussions. We didn't have much in the way of money worries. Mary was away at university; she was doing well. Our parents weren't a problem, they were all fit and healthy for their age. We had no big decisions to make. It was the only thing I could think of. And I was planning to come home tonight and apologise and make it up to him. Tell him to forget it. I'd got it wrong, a complete and utter mistake. I would get on my knees and beg him if that's what it took.

I'd been talking to Dee about it, and she said men are so fragile they have such weak egos, but as long as we give them sex and love they're OK and I realised she was probably correct, but telling him I wanted to try somebody else, it would be like saying he wasn't good enough. But there again the same as him having two women did it mean that I didn't measure up.

No, I was wrong. I should never have done it. I'll go home to him tonight and apologise and tell him where I came from and tell him why I got it wrong. He was more than enough for me and he should know that, but I suppose I put doubt into his mind. He was right, men want to provide and protect, it's in their DNA it's definitely in Brian's. It's what they do and if you look for that with someone else they feel let down, humiliated, abandoned and abused. No, I was wrong, really wrong. I just thought it might be fun, I didn't think it through properly when I listened to Dee.

It was her plan to let Brian have a threesome, then I could have one. Dee hinted that it might not include Brian. I wasn't up for that. Brian would have to be included.

I knew she'd been married before, but I've just found out that she's on her third marriage and she's only 45. At 45 I'm still married to the same man, and I want to stay that way. She's probably not the best person to take sex advice from. Shit.

I phoned the police, but they said I can't report him missing for 48 hours. I was a mess; I couldn't phone anyone else without giving it away that Brian had left. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep or go to work, I just waited by the phone. Dee phoned me to see how I was, I just hung up on her. Rude but I didn't want the phone engaged. Exactly 48 hours later I phoned the police, and I was surprised because he's already contacted them and told them he is not missing, he has just gone away. In fact, he found a policeman, showed him his driving licence and passport to prove it was him and told them I would more than likely report him missing. Why couldn't he tell me that? I tried tracking him on his phone, but it must be turned off or disabled tracking

When I got that message from the police, I phoned his work and spoke to Barbara, I told her what the police had told me. She told me Brian had contacted work and had arranged to work remotely, he had his laptop and he could write reports without going into the office. But he's gone into reduced hours; he only wants to work three days a week. "I've already said more than I should. I'm sorry," she said.

I asked if she knew where he was, she said she didn't, and they were under strict instructions not to tell me or anyone where he was, which is quite easy because they didn't know. He was sending stuff in over the Internet.

He could be anywhere, it wasn't cold. He could be camping in any wood or field. He had batteries and a solar panel he could be anywhere.

It was two weeks and still nothing. I just sat around the house hoping and praying. Family phoned. I just fobbed them off saying he was busy. I didn't tell them he'd left me because it was obvious now that he had. I would have to work up the courage to tell them and worst of all Mary.

I'd had to go back to work, I had bills to pay. Everyone stayed away from me, they could see I was not well. Even Dee, so much for friendship. I got a phone call from Mary the following day, she had just had a text from him, it just said. "I'm alive and well don't worry, I will contact you later."

Mary asked me what bloody hell was going on, I told her that her dad and I had a disagreement, she laid into me, you don't go leaving home and work for nearly two weeks over a discussion mother. That is more than a discussion. What happened?

I told her I asked him for something, and it upset him.

"Mum, Dad's pretty laid back. What on earth could you have asked him for that would make him leave home?"

So, I told her the truth, she might hate me. "I suggested a threesome."

"You bitch mum, no wonder he left you. I'm not sure I want to talk to you now." She hung up. Now I had no one.

I phoned her back, but she didn't answer. I sent her a text, "Please. I need your help."

She phoned me back

I explained exactly what happened, and how I got carried away but there was no excuse. I just wanted her Dad back. I know I made a mistake, but I haven't had the opportunity to apologise to say I was sorry to say I was wrong and how I wanted to make it up to him.

Mary came home the weekend; she helped me around the house. It had got a bit of a mess; she told me off for not looking after myself. "When Dad comes back you don't want to be looking an awful mess do you so pick yourself up woman." she said. "when." That gave me hope. And I did start to look after myself better, but it was hard work. I knuckled down to stuff at work. I'd let things slide a bit there. I'd had the odd telling off from my boss, I hadn't talked to Dee, and I think they thought it was a falling out between workmates.

I went and saw both sets of parents. I told them we'd had an argument, but I didn't tell them about what and that Brian had left. They were all too polite enough to ask what the argument was about.

It was a couple of weekends after Mary visited when she phoned me and told me that he phones her every other week or so. I was going to get angry at her, but she stopped me. "He told me I wasn't to tell you, if I did, he would stop phoning me." She heard my sobs over the phone. She carried on. "I told him that wasn't fair, if he loved you, he should at least let me tell you that he was OK. He told me I could tell you he was OK but that was it, in fact I don't know anything else, he doesn't tell me where he is or what he's doing. I can hear motorway sounds in the background. And as soon as he hangs up he turned his phone off."