All Comments on 'Third Year After Ch. 06'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

U r truly a great writer--sometimes its tough following all the characters---being its a story--u can do fifth year or 6th year--since a story is by the author--one of the best writers I seen on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

sandys plot has become predictable and lame. im probably going to give this up now. at least gingers kids have essentially removed themselves from the equation. now theres amanda and aaron and an unnecessary pregnancy. f*cking stupid.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome chapter...

i hope your saying that either Amanda or Aaron are Monis kids? aka Tonis niece and nephew ? if not then Monis child needs to be found and explained...

yes, get working on ideas for year 5, the current babies/children will need their stories told...

Matt and Sophies future children?

BigBillNBigBillNover 7 years ago
Awesome writing!

I have read all of your series. You are very talented but you do need to do more researching to keep the legalities and the stories in check and balance of Real Life vs Fantasyland!

With all that said: FANTASTIC Writings!!!

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story! Can not wait for more. Thank you!!

MIKE0324MIKE0324about 7 years ago
CLARIFICATION PLEASE

I JUST FINISHED THE LAST PAGE OF THIS STORY. I USUALLY DON'T LIKE LONG STORIES, BUT HIS SERIES HELD MY ATTENTION.

DEFINITELY TAKE THIS FURTHER, BUT PLEASE ADD SOME SORT OF CAST OF CHARACTERS LISTING WITH INFO. STARTED TO GET CONFUSING TRYING TO REMEMBER WHO IS/WAS WHO.

THANKS

MIKE

P.S.PLEASE EXCUSE THE USE OF CAPS. I TEND TO GET CARRIED AWAY. I AM NOT YELLING OR ANGRY.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

As a romantic, this series has hit every button I have, This is probably erotic literature (not in novel form) at its best. The maturity, selflessness, and self-awareness if the fictional characters is truly amazing. Likewise, the intimacy, passion, adoration, trust and truthfulness between the characters is remarkable. I wonder how much better off humans would be if they possessed or used half the character traits expressed in this series. Another 5 star series.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

Thanks again for the compliments.

I consider these serialized novels. They're of sufficient length (each between 50K and 70K words) and I've published them as ebooks that way. Splitting them into "chapters" for serialization here is just because Literotica readers prefer uploads that are just a few Lit pages (about 10K word count), but those divisions are a bit random and the division between the books is simply the December 20th date that marks the anniversary of Tom's death.

Otherwise, the concept is just to capture the first four years after Tom's death, without worrying about whether I wind up with a climactic event or resolution of some plotline right at the end of any book, because that seems artificial to me, when mapped against a 4 year timeline to have all of the peaks be the same time of year. Some events are driven by the school calendar and others by holidays, while many are somewhat randomly distributed and then play out the way they will over however much time the particular plotline lasts.

In Second Year After, the births of the babies were near the end of the book not because I decided that would be the most dramatic way to end that book, but because I had decided the best time to conceive them would be at a Spring Break wedding and then added 38 weeks to get to get due dates, which coincidentally were near the end of the book, rather than the beginning of Third Year After. Had they wound up on the other side of that Dec. 20 dividing line and into the beginning of Third Year, I would have been okay with that, too.

Why Spring Break? Because it was close enough to graduation that Patti could decide to cease birth control and offered an opportunity to bring Amber and Kenny together and then have Amber date Kenny at their school for one more semester after that. Had I chosen to hold the wedding in June, it would have been after graduation and I doubt Amber would date Kenny at all, still being in Dallas, perhaps not even have sex with him. So, she either winds up with one child or they're both Drew's and Kenny knows nothing about the incest. While, if I stage the reunion of Patti and Amber right at the beginning of the book by moving the Kilsons in December instead, then Tina and Henry don't have time to date before the incest is revealed and while Amber might encounter Kenny at Drew's New Years party and still decide to date him for the remaining semester, I doubt she would have sex with him that same night at either Drew's or Henry's houses, so when she does wind up pregnant, she knows without a doubt that Drew's the father and revealing that to Kenny winds up blowing up (perhaps at the wedding), instead. But that doesn't give as good an opportunity for the incest to slip out, since Tina wouldn't also be pregnant yet.

As a different example, I knew the moment that I started writing Sandy that she'd become involved with Amanda and Aaron and knew WHEN, too. It couldn't have been any earlier, since Amanda's just 18 and a Freshman at this point and Thanksgiving 2015 is Aaron's first visit to Dallas. If you recognize them, you know who else they were visiting. If you don't, it will get revealed in Fourth Year After. But Sandy's character development and her ability to navigate polyamory, was always in preparation for her meeting the two of them, although that plotline has a bunch more to develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES