All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 04'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is heating up very nicely. Looking forward to tomorrow's chat and what will probably happen right after. Another ***** chapter. Thanks, MLF

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving this series. The sense of realism is perfect and I particularly love like the writing in the first person. Your thoughts as you're performing gives the sex an extra potency and feel remarkably familiar to my thoughts as I experienced my first gay sex. My first time was with an naval engineering student who's cock was not very long but he had a huge mushroom head that, once his foreskin was trapped tightly behind the crown, poured out precum like a river. I was to scared to put my mouth over it and taste him, and regret it even now nearly 40 years later. When I came as he tickled my anus, I came so hard the spunk shot clean over my head.

redogi33redogi33almost 2 years ago

hope he is going make him his bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously cumming hands free while sucking must be a clear sign of who you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.